• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Two - WSIS

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a WSIC situation (who should I cut) that might lead into a WSIS question tomorrow, so I figured I'd get the thread rolling this week

12tm half ppr w/basic IDP

I dropped my IDP guys that got injured to make room for Puka and Kyren Williams, so now I need to make cuts for a couple IDP guys before wk2 kickoff. Tons of good IDP options, we only start 1 DL, 1 LB, and 1 DB, benches aren't big enough to stash/block other teams so my only debate is who gets chopped, I'll figure out who to add

Current cut options, guys in bold are my main considerations for the chopping block:
Javonte Williams - not a cut candidate
Kyren Willams - used 20% FAAB, he's not getting cut, at least not this week
Tank Bigsby - had a weird fumble on a broken play, but mainly took a back seat to Etienne after all the pre-season hype. Did get red zone action, moderate hold imo
Tyjae Spears - outsnapped Henry week 1, played on ALL the 3rd down snaps, strong hold imo
Jaylen Warren - played about evenly with Najee, neither really did anything though, cut candidate
Eli Moore - my WR5, but I'm weak at WR and don't want to cut loose a guy that got 7 targets when his team rolled to an easy/blowout win
Hunter Henry - only added him from waivers in case Andrews sits out again, he's my 1st cut candidate, but I can't take another week of non-performance from TE, I need at least 4-6pts (I started Likely here, Goedert and Chig in multiple other leagues week 1 :Cry:)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank Bigsby - had a weird fumble on a broken play, but mainly took a back seat to Etienne after all the pre-season hype. Did get red zone action, moderate hold imo
Bigsby is a tough hold for me. Yes he plays on a good offense, however he's also on a team loaded with options. Its not really a matter of him being the RB2, its he may be option 6 behind Etienne, Ridley, Kirk, Engram, & Zay J.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single point PPR with 2 flex I need to bench 1 of these guys

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Brian Robinson (Washington)
Tyler Allgeier

I am leaning towards benching Harris

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Tyler Allgeier

I lean Najee too

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Tyler Allgeier

i guess i am going to disagree... i got Robinson as my bench... until Warren does something, Harris is still the number one back...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigsby is a tough hold for me. Yes he plays on a good offense, however he's also on a team loaded with options. Its not really a matter of him being the RB2, its he may be option 6 behind Etienne, Ridley, Kirk, Engram, & Zay J.
I agree with Joe............and others

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Tyler Allgeier

cross off the first two names, they dominate the RB snaps and touches for their offense, they're locked in

agree with the others on benching Najee and rolling with BRob and Allgeier in your flex spots, although I would prefer at least 1 WR at flex with this being full PPR. Ignoring last week's TDs, we saw better usage with those two than anything PIT showed us when they got folded up like a cheap lawn chair by SF D.

Seeing CLE D give Cincy more than they could handle last week has me sour on PIT's chances to turn things around on MNF, especially if they haven't fired Matt Canada by then.

side bar - with Diontae Johnson injured, I actually think Allen Robinson is a sneaky DFS play that could see 10 targets this week after leading PIT with 8 last week.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cross off the first two names, they dominate the RB snaps and touches for their offense, they're locked in

agree with the others on benching Najee and rolling with BRob and Allgeier in your flex spots, although I would prefer at least 1 WR at flex with this being full PPR. Ignoring last week's TDs, we saw better usage with those two than anything PIT showed us when they got folded up like a cheap lawn chair by SF D.

Seeing CLE D give Cincy more than they could handle last week has me sour on PIT's chances to turn things around on MNF, especially if they haven't fired Matt Canada by then.

side bar - with Diontae Johnson injured, I actually think Allen Robinson is a sneaky DFS play that could see 10 targets this week after leading PIT with 8 last week.

I loaded the original draft up with RBs and just grabbed what I could late in WR. I would prefer a WR there also, but do not have the depth yet.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a WSIC situation (who should I cut) that might lead into a WSIS question tomorrow, so I figured I'd get the thread rolling this week

12tm half ppr w/basic IDP

I dropped my IDP guys that got injured to make room for Puka and Kyren Williams, so now I need to make cuts for a couple IDP guys before wk2 kickoff. Tons of good IDP options, we only start 1 DL, 1 LB, and 1 DB, benches aren't big enough to stash/block other teams so my only debate is who gets chopped, I'll figure out who to add

Current cut options, guys in bold are my main considerations for the chopping block:
Javonte Williams - not a cut candidate
Kyren Willams - used 20% FAAB, he's not getting cut, at least not this week
Tyjae Spears - outsnapped Henry week 1, played on ALL the 3rd down snaps, strong hold imo
Jaylen Warren - played about evenly with Najee, neither really did anything though, cut candidate
Eli Moore - my WR5, but I'm weak at WR and don't want to cut loose a guy that got 7 targets when his team rolled to an easy/blowout win
Hunter Henry - only added him from waivers in case Andrews sits out again, he's my 1st cut candidate, but I can't take another week of non-performance from TE, I need at least 4-6pts (I started Likely here, Goedert and Chig in multiple other leagues week 1 :Cry:)
How many are you cutting? I would do Henry (assuming Andrews is healthy and nobody is desperate at TE that may give up a decent IDP) and Bigsby from that list. The third would be rough, but probably Eli.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Tyler Allgeier

I probably bench Allgeier, but I probably hang on with people like Najee longer than I should.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many are you cutting? I would do Henry (assuming Andrews is healthy and nobody is desperate at TE that may give up a decent IDP) and Bigsby from that list. The third would be rough, but probably Eli.

need to cut 2, going to wait until SAT to cut Hunter Henry so no one else can pick him up for the matchup with Miami

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Tyler Allgeier

How sad that we all agree to bench Najee over Allgeier

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sad that we all agree to bench Najee over Allgeier

When the coach insists on running 30x and only passing 15x per week, hard to ignore

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

Pick 2

McLaurin vs DEN
Bourne vs MIA
Marq Brown vs NYG
Mattison vs PHI

PPR
Pick one

Pacheco vs Jax
Addison vs PHI

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattison is the top dog of the 4 IMO... after that i have zero confidence in my pick... so i will go with the biggest upside in McLaurin

Pacheco over addison this week...