• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Three - WSIS

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr
all my Puka/Kyren shares starting over my early draft picks was not expected and has clouded up my starting lineup

need 2 WRs and 1 Flex
Puka @ Cincy
Mike Evans v Philly
Waddle v Denver
Jeudy @ Miami
Lockett v Panthers
James Cook @ WAS
Kyren @ Cincy

My starting RBs are CMC v Giants and KW3 v Panthers, as much as I like both James Cook and Kyren, they are relegated to a Flex competition against each other and the leftover WRs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr
all my Puka/Kyren shares starting over my early draft picks was not expected and has clouded up my starting lineup

need 2 WRs and 1 Flex
Puka @ Cincy
Mike Evans v Philly
Waddle v Denver
Jeudy @ Miami
Lockett v Panthers
James Cook @ WAS
Kyren @ Cincy

My starting RBs are CMC v Giants and KW3 v Panthers, as much as I like both James Cook and Kyren, they are relegated to a Flex competition against each other and the leftover WRs

How can you not roll with Puka until Kupp comes back?

I would go with the hot hands bc a lot of these matchups seems tough:

Puka
Evans
Lockett

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR pick two (RB and FLEX)

RB
Pacheco vs CHI or Mostert vs DEN?

Flex - pick one
Shaheed vs GB
Pacheco vs CHI
Mostert vs DEN
Addison vs LAC

Leaning Pacheco and Addison

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

RB - pick one
Javonte vs MIA
Tony Jones Jr vs GB
Gibson vs BUF

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB

Flex - pick one
Shaheed vs GB
Pacheco vs CHI
Mostert vs DEN
Addison vs LAC

I actually wouldn't mind going Pacheco and Mostert, even though that seems crazy for PPR. I'd like to see Addison overtake Osborn in snap % (its coming) before trusting him over high-volume RBs.
Would need to see more from Shaheed before playing him over Addison too.

PPR

RB - pick one
Javonte vs MIA
Tony Jones Jr vs GB
Gibson vs BUF

Javonte, but worth monitoring the Tony Jones/Kendre Miller news this week. No way in hell could I play Gibson right now unless BRobJr gets hurt at practice this week

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr

need 2 WRs and 1 Flex
Puka @ Cincy
Mike Evans v Philly
Waddle v Denver
Jeudy @ Miami
Lockett v Panthers
James Cook @ WAS
Kyren @ Cincy

Not a bad problem to have, imo. I would be shopping. I would probably go with Cook in the flex, but it is almost a coin flip. Waddle is locked in, I would think. And then... man. Ride the Puka train? I would probably go Lockett or Evans, myself, but I tend to stay away from the unproven if I can help it. Also, I would imagine you would want to go with the safer lineup. You need to make a deal, though. Identify who you like for the ROS and dump a couple of guys for a stud somewhere.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB

Flex - pick one
Shaheed vs GB
Pacheco vs CHI
Mostert vs DEN
Addison vs LAC

I think I go with the RBs. Mostert has been very solid so far. I think he is your RB and the choice is between Pacheco and Addison. Probably depends if you need the higher floor (IP) or higher ceiling.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to make a deal, though. Identify who you like for the ROS and dump a couple of guys for a stud somewhere.

that list isn't very long but King Henry and Tyreek are at the top of it, and on the same team, but Miles Sanders is his RB2 so doubtful he moves Henry...but Hill could potentially be in play for a good RB/WR combo package

might be a case to hold steady and ride the wave until usage rates or fantasy pts stop coming in since I have 4 good RBs and 2-3 good WRs, I can play matchups with multiple top 15 players at both positions

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that list isn't very long but King Henry and Tyreek are at the top of it, and on the same team, but Miles Sanders is his RB2 so doubtful he moves Henry...but Hill could potentially be in play for a good RB/WR combo package

might be a case to hold steady and ride the wave until usage rates or fantasy pts stop coming in since I have 4 good RBs and 2-3 good WRs, I can play matchups with multiple top 15 players at both positions
And if your guys stay healthy, someone could get into a desperate situation in a few weeks. It may not be a pressing issue, but I would sure be chatting with some people to see what is out there and/or setting up for something later on.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB

Flex - pick one
Shaheed vs GB
Pacheco vs CHI
Mostert vs DEN
Addison vs LAC

Mostert is the hot hand in Miami right now. Ride it as long as it last or find a sucker to take him.

Pacheco as the flex

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR WR pick one

Elijah Moore
Josh Downs
Terrence Marshall
Jonathan Mingo
Ewwww… Moore bc of the fact he gets targets but Watson is a mess. TEN’s secondary is also a mess. Not sure I trust anyone on that list

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr

need 2 WRs and 1 Flex
Puka @ Cincy
Mike Evans v Philly
Waddle v Denver
Jeudy @ Miami
Lockett v Panthers
James Cook @ WAS
Kyren @ Cincy

Puka and Evans are hot and are clearly the favorites on their respective teams. I don't know how you sit either one until Kupp gets back or Baker gets hurt.

Surtain will probably shadow Hill so Waddle is going to get a lot of work.

I'd go those three if Waddle plays.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB

Flex - pick one
Shaheed vs GB
Pacheco vs CHI
Mostert vs DEN
Addison vs LAC

Pacheco and Mostert unless you really need a home run, then go Addison.

Addison has scored TDs but he's still fourth on the team in pass catcher snaps and targets.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR WR pick one

Elijah Moore
Josh Downs
Terrence Marshall
Jonathan Mingo
I haven't seen the target breakdown for these guys, as I haven't needed to, really. I lean towards Moore, but in this case, it may be worth throwing the dart at one of the Carolina WRs (Marshall is still there, right?). Dalton is expected to start and you never know who the back up QB will take a liking to. My money would be on Marshall over the rookie.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the target breakdown for these guys, as I haven't needed to, really. I lean towards Moore, but in this case, it may be worth throwing the dart at one of the Carolina WRs (Marshall is still there, right?). Dalton is expected to start and you never know who the back up QB will take a liking to. My money would be on Marshall over the rookie.

It's Andy fucking Dalton, we already know his favorite is going to be Thielen about 5-7yds deep