• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Narrow 5 Players to One..............

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all agree if position doesnt matter. Nacua #1

As fas RBs (I am assuming PPR)

I go Pacheco 1st.
He is the most stable situation on a good offense. CEH I suspect wont be there next year. McKinnon might still be there to vulture a few catches. But he is the true #1 RB on that offense. Mahomes cant be this bewildering two years in a row. Can he?

2nd I go James Cook. but this is a bit of a wild card. Since changing the OC. Cook is much more apart of the offense & should be the main #1 RB there next year. He is key to it being a ppr league however. 2nd half of the season he has been a pleasant surprise for me. Hopefully you get to choose your keepers closer to the start of the season & this should be much more clear on his part next year on the offense.

then 3rd for me is Walker because throughout the year except when the seahawks rookie got hurt. The rook has been getting more & more time, taking away walkers touches. I suspect this to continue next year & walkers touches diminish. Also if a ppr league. they already dont use him much in the passing game.

I am in a keeper ppr league right now (6 per td)
Points per game (season)
1st Pacheco 14.48
2nd Cook 13.77
3rd Walker 13.45

if looking for late trending
last four games they actually played

1st Cook 78.3 (trending way up)
2nd Pacheco 68.9
3rd Walker 34.4 (trending way down)

So my theory
1st. Pacheco is gonna be the safest & most consistent floor to ceiling
2nd. Cook (the wildcard) the highest of ceilings, but not 100% sure which way the bills go with offensive ideas.
3rd. Walker who I believe will have a worse season next year than this year. (already trending that way) the lowest floor.

btw Nacua for shits & giggles.
season avg. 17.18
last 4 games 68.3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably throw Stroud back into the pot and keep 2 position players. QB is a loaded position.