• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the top 5 programs that you cannot stand

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Colorado is the only one that qualifies. And its not because of their team, or the head-to-heads (we own them).... its because of their fans on gameday in Boulder. They are complete pieces of shit and I hope they fall down a long flight of stairs while on fire.

*Side Note: One of my Great Uncles is a Colorado grad. We all hate him.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can stand and abide every program. Now specific fans are a different matter.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. University of Texas @ Norman - There probably isn't much to add about this community college.

2. NEBRASKA - Could never beat Texas on the field. But, did a heck of a job off the field with their smear campaign of lies.

3. The vocal group of Poor Aggie fans - I have nothing against the program or even some fans. But the cultists from that freak show radical right wing redneck inbred society scare me for the future of society. I'll stick to wine and cheese at the country club thank you very much.

4. Penn State - The whole Paterno apologist army made me a bit ill. Hopefully, with time this program returns to a level of admiration again.

5. Arkansas - This is a throwback hatred that needs to be heated up again.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1a. LSU: Its fans are a bunch of mouth breathers who think the F-word is acceptable in every other sentence during a football game.....even around kids. And the women are just as bad as the men.

1b. Florida: UF is a beautiful campus surrounded by a slum. Gainesville is a trash heap which fits a fan base that worships jorts and players who are destined to be on the FBI's most wanted list. Every Florida alum I've ever done business with tried to cut corners.

1c: Oregon: The absolute dumbest fan base in college football that can only hope to ever attain even a scintilla of what the truly elite teams in college football have worked hard for.....not something given to them by a billionaire alum who made his fortune off slave labor. And what kind of team worries if their shoes match their purse?

4. Texas: Too many fans with a sense of entitlement who won't admit it's pure luck to be living in a state with so many resources that they should win a NC every couple of years instead of every couple of decades....or longer. OU knocks them off often enough to keep the relationship on an even basis. That's something Nebraska never could do and UT ran their ass right out of the Big XII because of it.

5. Notre Dame: Over hyped and I disagree that Jesus gives a shit whether they score or not.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I almost forgot.... Fuck you fuckin Fuskies!!!

:happy:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1c: Oregon: The absolute dumbest fan base in college football that can only hope to ever attain even a scintilla of what the truly elite teams in college football have worked hard for.....not something given to them by a billionaire alum who made his fortune off slave labor. And what kind of team worries if their shoes match their purse?

nice generalization. Thanks a bunch there Chief.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hating Arkansas right now is almost bullying behavior.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Colorado is the only one that qualifies. And its not because of their team, or the head-to-heads (we own them).... its because of their fans on gameday in Boulder. They are complete pieces of shit and I hope they fall down a long flight of stairs while on fire.

*Side Note: One of my Great Uncles is a Colorado grad. We all hate him.

I don't think most here that have not dealt with them truly understand how a complete fanbase looks like when it is comprised ENTIRELY of douchebags that think it's funny to hit 6 year olds with a piss filled balloon

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think most here that have not dealt with them truly understand how a complete fanbase looks like when it is comprised ENTIRELY of douchebags that think it's funny to hit 6 year olds with a piss filled balloon
I really do hate them.... so much. I wonder if they still throw C size Duracell batteries randomly into the visitor section? Or slash tires on vehicles with plates from the visiting team state? Or refuse service if you are from said state? Or if their stadium ushers tell visiting fans to "fuck off" still?

They are a truly classless bunch. They take it beyond jaw-jacking and turn it criminal.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2002 Fiesta Bowl is my only encounter with a confident Buffz fanbase in person as they suck since joining the PAC.

Total asshole fans. Tried to strike up a convo with a few at the street party over a beer.

Primarily Went like this.

Me: "Hey man, this should be a fun one. Cant wait to see Oregon speed vs Colorado power."

Buff fan: "GO fuck yourself"

^^^this is not an exaggeration AT ALL

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice generalization. Thanks a bunch there Chief.

There are exceptions, WhiteMamba.....like yourself for instance. You're one of the good fans. You understand the game. But the average UO fan is smitten with being suddenly relevant and has no foggy concept about the nuances of the game. I've sat with Oregon fans during games and the banter is weak sauce compared to the knowledge that other fan bases have about alignments, strategy, coverages, etc. It's because winning and being a fan is new to so many Oregon fans. Until then we've got to hear all the BS about how "fast" Oregon is and how their "offense can score points any time they want to". Not true. Until Oregon has a perfect season and wins a NC it's all just yadda, yadda, yadda.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Florida(obvious)
2.Auburn(obvious, plus theyre lucky as fuck)
3.GT(their nerd fans are harmless yet really annoying)
4.Alabama(not really hate, just hate that Saban sold his soul and God didn't love UGA enough last yr(2012) to get us an NC)
5.USC(yes, south carolina, again I only hate them because of Spurrier)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously: If you hate 5 teams, your team isn't worth a fuck.

Yeah. I'm a college football fan in general. You win some you lose some and the game is cyclical.
Nebraska's been bad for a dozen years now. 3rd tier at best, generally 4th tier, sometimes even worse. Bragging about beating Nebraska since 2000 only shows how desperate another fan base is to feel good about themselves for under achieving the rest of the time. What a way to identify yourself. :L

Nebraska beating Oklahoma in 2009 isn't worth bragging about.
Nebraska beating tOSU in 2011 isn't worth bragging about.
Nebraska beating Michigan in 2012 and 2013 isn't worth bragging about.
Nebraska beating Georgia in this last Gator bowl worth bragging about.

Great programs worthy of a lot of respect. But their teams those seasons weren't great. Neither was Nebraska. "We sucked a little less than they did". Whoopie

Like I posted, I don't hate on anybody. I could care less who wins the NCG next season. I did root against Alabama this past season until they were eliminated from the NCG, but then I didn't care. I respect their great all-time contributions to CFB. I just didn't want them to beat the (3 NC's in a 4 year span) record. I will root against Auburn 2 years from now if they are threatening that, but not this upcoming season. If they repeat in 2014 great, grats.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do hate them.... so much. I wonder if they still throw C size Duracell batteries randomly into the visitor section? Or slash tires on vehicles with plates from the visiting team state? Or refuse service if you are from said state? Or if their stadium ushers tell visiting fans to "fuck off" still?

They are a truly classless bunch. They take it beyond jaw-jacking and turn it criminal.

Ya, the Husky Duck rivalry has isolated incidents like this. But from what I have seen one time and heard from many here the number of Buff fans doing this is ridiculous.

UWDawgfan (a poster here) threatened that he would vandalize any and all Duck fans vehicles up there for this past years games.

He and his buddies had a pool of how many flags they could break off of Duck fan's vehicles.

Pathetic individuals. They actually had a few hundred dollars in the pot.

I have seen Duck fans do that to Husky fans as well and my buddies and I always put a stop to it before it happens.

But ya, as far as biggest concentration of these types of fans..... Sounds like the Buffz are the winners.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are exceptions, WhiteMamba.....like yourself for instance. You're one of the good fans. You understand the game. But the average UO fan is smitten with being suddenly relevant and has no foggy concept about the nuances of the game. I've sat with Oregon fans during games and the banter is weak sauce compared to the knowledge that other fan bases have about alignments, strategy, coverages, etc. It's because winning and being a fan is new to so many Oregon fans. Until then we've got to hear all the BS about how "fast" Oregon is and how their "offense can score points any time they want to". Not true. Until Oregon has a perfect season and wins a NC it's all just yadda, yadda, yadda.

Ya, the only reason I took exception to it is because I have had season tickets on my own snce I could afford a vehicle, pay insurance and fuel (18) which was 1994. The section I sit in is a group of great fans that have had tickets in many cases in their families as long and even longer than myself.

Our program that we are so proud of has picked up some doushy fans which is to be expected with what Oregon is with the unis and flash of the program in general. And with the popularity of CFB blowing up and Oregon becoming relevant at basically the same time (BCS Era) it was inevitable.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Florida(obvious)
2.Auburn(obvious, plus theyre lucky as fuck)
3.GT(their nerd fans are harmless yet really annoying)
4.Alabama(not really hate, just hate that Saban sold his soul and God didn't love UGA enough last yr(2012) to get us an NC)
5.USC(yes, south carolina, again I only hate them because of Spurrier)

Sour grapes is a time honored UGA tradition.