• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the top 5 programs that you cannot stand

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon - No shock. Worst fans in D1
USC - Hated them since I first heard their band in the early 70's.
Oregon - Bought and paid for, not earned
Team SEC - Nutswinging bastards
Oregon - It's football, not a fucking fashion show.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
New York Yankees
Duke basketball
Mississippi State - Cow Bells suck
Georgia

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn- obvious
Tennessee- Phil fulmer, rocky top and so much more
Oklahoma st- just do
ND- too much hype for a team that sucks
OSU- just because I can:noidea:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)Oklahoma-duh, and they have the nerve to say miami did it the wrong way twice on this thread
2)Texas a&m-fanbase
3)ohio state-if you've ever met their fans, they'd be on your list also
4)Alabama-we've all seen how their fanbase behaves, and that's during good seasons
5)LSU-that entire state is filled with horrible people

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) USCe - does it need an explanation
2) UNC - Swofford can suck my ass

That's all I have.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm: think way too much of themselves for mediocre results and their hate begets my hate
OU: obvious. also ruining big games for a long time in BCS era.
tOSU: think they are big shit. they are cheaters and big fish in a small pond.
TTU: fans
can't think of a #5: maybe Oregon for their delusions or USC for general cheatery, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice homer picks everyone...

The reality for me is:
1- FSU - obvious, our less educated rivals to the Northwest
2 - Georgia - in conference rival now that Tennessee has fallen from the ranks of the elite.
3 - Auburn - more than once we were on our way to the title game and they f'd it up.
4- LSU - because they have also made our lives tough in the SEC over the years.
5 - Arkansas - they have the worst fans who are always getting screwed by the refs in both basketball and football against other SEC teams. Don't believe me, watch a basketball game on TV and EVERY SINGLE call's fan reaction will be heard loud and clear. They could compound fracture someone's arm with a hack and they will moan and groan about it.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon - No shock. Worst fans in D1
USC - Hated them since I first heard their band in the early 70's.
Oregon - Bought and paid for, not earned
Team SEC - Nutswinging bastards
Oregon - It's football, not a fucking fashion show.

Hmmm, I'd probably be successful if I compared Oregon Football and their fans to the Seattle Seahawks and their fans.
:lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I'd probably be successful if I compared Oregon Football and their fans to the Seattle Seahawks and their fans.
:lol:

Hmm, not so much. Oregon is who they are because of their sugar daddy that bought them to where they are. The NFL has salary caps and a more or less even playing field. Oregon is obsessed with bling and a new age offense. Seattle is obsessed with fundamentals and old school running/defense first.

Besides, I get that you are kind of butt hurt over having to wear that avi and sig for the next month, but this is a college board. Try to keep your focus over your hate. :nod:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, not so much. Oregon is who they are because of their sugar daddy that bought them to where they are. The NFL has salary caps and a more or less even playing field. Oregon is obsessed with bling and a new age offense. Seattle is obsessed with fundamentals and old school running/defense first.

Besides, I get that you are kind of butt hurt over having to wear that avi and sig for the next month, but this is a college board. Try to keep your focus over your hate. :nod:

Hmmm

1. Both teams recently achieving success.
2. Both teams having no success prior to last 5-6 years or so.
3. Both teams have moronic players that make media for bad reasons. (Blount/Sherman)
4. Both teams are full of classless punks (see Seattle's defense/See Oregon players saying "we don't play for Rose Bowls, we play for Natty's here")
5. Both sets of fans act like they've been relevant since football started.

Those are just off the top of my head:noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm

1. Both teams recently achieving success.
2. Both teams having no success prior to last 5-6 years or so.
3. Both teams have moronic players that make media for bad reasons. (Blount/Sherman)
4. Both teams are full of classless punks (see Seattle's defense/See Oregon players saying "we don't play for Rose Bowls, we play for Natty's here")
5. Both sets of fans act like they've been relevant since football started.

Those are just off the top of my head:noidea:
Oregon sucked ass for nearly 100 years. Seattle had their ups and downs, but hardly compares.
Hate to tell you, but last time Seattle was in SB was 8 years ago, not 5-6 and they were on a roll for a few years prior to that. Sorry.
So you now compare an asshat who punches other players to a guy who simply spouts off? Yeah, that's the exact same thing :L
Tell me who the classless punks are on Seattle's defense again? I mean you can't use Sherman as your only argument when you discuss a whole unit. I really can't wait to hear this one. Why? Because you are shooting blanks (I hear that's a real problem for you)
Pretty sure no seattle fan has said anything about being relevant since, ever? We have always loved being the underdog and not being respected. What you see now is how they don't know how to handle finally getting respect. Kind of not the same thing at all.

If you want to be a tard and make shit up you can probably pull stuff out of your ass and try to make any two teams seem the same. What's sad here is you are hijacking a college thread that had nothing in it about pro football simply because your team got beat and you ended up with a humiliating avi over it and now want to take that anger out on any Seattle fan you can find. It's ok, let all of that butt hurt out. We are here for you. :laugh3:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1). Wake Forest
2). Colorado State
3). Notre Dame
4). TCU
5). Iowa State

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Longhorns - their gay
2. Miami - 1985, 1986, 1987....nough said
t3. Colorado - garbage fan experiences
t3. LSU - garbage fan experiences
5. Oregon - fuck their hot ass cheerleaders (#jelly; #wood) and their cheating fucking homer booth reviewers.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate is such a strong word. I prefer disgusted. And, the disgust is mainly with the fans. I can respect guys trying to compete. People just hatin' because someone is competing better than your team is just ignorant. With that in mind here's my list;

fuskies ... good lawdy these people are just jealous whiners ...

the drunkin' brawlin' irish ... aside from finding the name offensive to my native heritage there time ran out about 20+ years ago. Give it up!

fuskies ... did I mention their fans are dix?

tosu ... seriously? the big10 (plus however many others) is slowly but surely proving to be weaker than the acc. Keep it up buck-i's, this conference is going to be in terlet for a while.

team sec ... what the f*** is with that? A conference is for competition amongst teams of regional and comparable skills/resources. As I said, I don't hate the competitors. I'm flummoxed by the tacit inbred behavior of the conference fans. Talk about living up to a stereo type.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon sucked ass for nearly 100 years. Seattle had their ups and downs, but hardly compares.
Hate to tell you, but last time Seattle was in SB was 8 years ago, not 5-6 and they were on a roll for a few years prior to that. Sorry.
So you now compare an asshat who punches other players to a guy who simply spouts off? Yeah, that's the exact same thing :L
Tell me who the classless punks are on Seattle's defense again? I mean you can't use Sherman as your only argument when you discuss a whole unit. I really can't wait to hear this one. Why? Because you are shooting blanks (I hear that's a real problem for you)
Pretty sure no seattle fan has said anything about being relevant since, ever? We have always loved being the underdog and not being respected. What you see now is how they don't know how to handle finally getting respect. Kind of not the same thing at all.

If you want to be a tard and make shit up you can probably pull stuff out of your ass and try to make any two teams seem the same. What's sad here is you are hijacking a college thread that had nothing in it about pro football simply because your team got beat and you ended up with a humiliating avi over it and now want to take that anger out on any Seattle fan you can find. It's ok, let all of that butt hurt out. We are here for you. :laugh3:

Personal attacks:scratch: Who is butthurt again? If you think I am upset about losing an avatar bet over a sports message board you should probably rethink your priorities buddy. Sorry you're a fan of some pathetic sports programs and you're a sorry individual.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Oregon. Entire relevance is based on checks from it's one billionaire booster and all the shady deals with his company. The biggest attention whore in college athletics. Craps all over tradition with their weekly "Buy Nike!!!" costume changes. Keep getting caught cheating by the NCAA with ethics and recruiting violations. Half the team would always be in jail if not for a bunch of homer Barney Fife cops who have the coaches numbers on speed dial. Pipeline of NFL draft busts. Ugliest basketball court in the universe.

Fans have been voted the worst or in the top10 worst of every major sports publication that researches the subject. It's been so out of hand recently, it now sends out weekly emails to all students on basic conduct instructions that reads like something you give to elementary kids on playground recess rules. They even have to play a conduct instructional video at the stadium pre-game as well instructing Duck fans to not be pricks to the visitors and even each other. And they still have more fan ejections per game than at stadiums like Florida and Bama, and Autzen only holds 60K max.

#2 Notre Dame. Soo much undeserved media hype for a program that's been incredibly meh for decades.

#3 tSEC. Again, ESPN and the rest of the eastcoast biased media slobs on their knobs and their entire fanbase gets brainwashed into believing the world of college athletics revolves around them.

#4 Michigan. Dad went to tOSU so got to just give him the props.

#5 Oregon.