• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko I'll do my best to keep up and I understand everyone has time issues. I just always loved waking up Wednesday morning to see CBS's newly updated weekly rankings and start em sit ems. I am going to try and bring that every week but i don't expect everyone to be able to do that. Joe i got your update and that Lefty for the list.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just offering my opinion as to what I'd like to see of I were to be someone seeking out advice...I'd strongly suggest weekly rankings...REALISTIC..weekly rankings

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys which logo do you like better. The new on with the shiney eliment or the fancy one on maroon that is on the site now.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just offering my opinion as to what I'd like to see of I were to be someone seeking out advice...I'd strongly suggest weekly rankings...REALISTIC..weekly rankings

I definitely agree, however, with as many leagues as I normally play, I'm just not sure I'll have adequate time to devote on a weekly basis - I'll give it a try but it may boil down to a version of 'start & sit'.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys which logo do you like better. The new on with the shiney eliment or the fancy one on maroon that is on the site now.

I think the 'new' one but I would change the color of "Sunday" to make it stand out a little more.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I should have my rank rankings on Sunday Night or Monday morning............

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys if you have not given me or want to change your handle let me know asap as I am working on the site as we speak.

Foot - Foot's Prints
Sam - Sam's Spud Report
Joe - Joe's Quick Slant
Lefty - Right From Lefty
Barilko - Barilko's Cold Calls
Will - ?
Monkey - ?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko I think you should add Canadian to your handle - Barilko's Canadian Cold Calls. Gives you the country. What do you think?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam do you want to use that chick's picture on our site. If not email a new one.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the way I am designing the stadium there are 3 open seats left. it's pretty cool you guys are going to love it. But I only left room for three more writers then Im locking it down so there will be just 10 writers total. So three left holding one for Scape cause I know he is in. So 2 spots open. Anyone?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys cool fact. we are going to have 8 to 10 rankings list side by side then totaled. The most I have ever seen on any other site was 5.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko I think you should add Canadian to your handle - Barilko's Canadian Cold Calls. Gives you the country. What do you think?

Good call then they can laugh a little harder
Good idea but drop Barilko from the main title im sure we will all have some Bio inside our individual columns

thus Canadian Cold Calls what do you think

and my list will be in this weekend for sure..:canada::canada:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good you got it!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam I am setting up the site now with the girl. Unless you can get me your pick soon. Don't worry though I can swap it out any time, but Ill check back before I get to yours encase you have your pic ready. If so email it to me and then let me know on here.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thought before I leave for work this a.m.

Yes, guys, please chime in!

In the spirit of team sports, this should truly be a group effort. Look how fantasy football has drawn us all together. We are a diverse group from all over North America. I think that in itself may have some appeal if there is a professional way that we can highlight our geographical diversity.

Let me add too that Foot did say in his email, "I read the old cbs posts you guys posted on SportsHoopla and man did i sound like a idiot. lol. I think that I thought that was the best way to get attention. I hope some of you found it amusing but i can see why many found it annoying." The Foot is still willing to do much of the leg work on the site but is humbly acquiescing so that more of us can make tangible contributions to MWHS. To that end, tangible content and input must then be provided by others. It can all start with individual rankings.

(I have an article on fantasy rookies. It's ready to go, but I may want to make a slight addition to the article.)

Hi Nick i know i have wrestled back and forth with my potential name and maybe had some assistance eh (Canadian reference right there)...anyhow I keep coming back to Joe's original thought about our various geographical locations somehow being emphasized and on public display.with that being said i know that i do not really need it in my column's title.

it would appear that are geographical uniqueness will be displayed inside our own personal bios

thus i need to revert back to a title with a reference leaning towards it being a forum for writing

ie: Gazette notes print (like yours) report (like Sams) slant (like Joes)

so here is what i see

Sam's spud report-- Sam has his territory covered and a report is clear as it gets

Footprints---love it you put your stamp all over your column.really do like it

Joe's Quick Slant... how good is that its a quick easy reference and Slant incorporates writing and overall who cant deny the blatant Football reference ..Hey Joe can you write one for me

anyhow after all of this long boring story..i would luv everyone to chime in and pick mine

so ill drop Canadian it will be in by bio and it surely is painfully clear in my avatar

so what do ya think anyone everyone

Barilko's Cold Calls

Barilko's Post Pattern

Down And Out With Barilko

Barilko's Button Hooks

Barilko's Deep Outs

any thoughts gang..

or name one for me i do not care i just want it to stand beside all of your beauties eh!!!

hey Lefty i always liked Right From Left did you ever consider "Wright From Left"

:doh:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wright from lefty Barilko that is very creative an clever. Why not use those creative juices to come up with even a greater Barilko's next big thing. So far I like "down and out with Barilko" its the best so far. I think it's really funny.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam I am setting up the site now with the girl. Unless you can get me your pick soon. Don't worry though I can swap it out any time, but Ill check back before I get to yours encase you have your pic ready. If so email it to me and then let me know on here.
Dude, it's Wendy O Williams. You should know her as you used to play lead guitar for her (remember that post on CBS?).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so looking a TREFFs comments about weekly rankings I tend to agree............people will want this. Now, IMO this s gonna be a lot of hard work. Also, like the goofballs on the other sites/stations we should give locks of the week. On MLB network their honks always pick a player for that day.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam first off don't dude me, lol. Second no one seems to know who that is an third that woman is butt ugly so I would recommend changing it. But it's your call.