• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my thoughts after week 1

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose you arevthe authority on this topic? That or you have some sort of proof. I'm not sure why you're so wrapped up in this. Its a message board, I have much better things to do with my time then go around posting under multiple screen names. If you don't like my opinions than don't read or post in my threads. You have done nothing but take something that was intended to be football talk and turn it into an immature witch hunt. Fordman too.

Fordman I do accept your apology....but come on man look before you leap.

If I see a bitch ... I will treat you like one

I've fought .. agreed with ... talk to.. argued with .... just about every name you can imagine on espn ....

the Ids you gave..... sorry hoss try again
I actually think I know who you are ....... but I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoulda mentioned Selvie. He played hard every single snap. Another keeper.

Carter is going to be a super star, right now he's a little hesitant with his first step. Carter & Lee will be as billed by Cowboy fans.

:suds:

I think you might be correct, at least for now, on Terrence Williams. Man, what a horrible night. Wrong route and two MASSIVE drops. Hopefully it was just first game nerves

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see a bitch ... I will treat you like one

I've fought .. agreed with ... talk to.. argued with .... just about every name you can imagine on espn ....

the Ids you gave..... sorry hoss try again
I actually think I know who you are ....... but I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself

You clearly don't know shit. And you clearly miss the point in that I don't want to argue with your dumbass. I didn't want to argue with you in the emmitt vs barry discusion in ap chasing emmitt thread. I dont know why you keep picking a fight. Grow the fuck up and move on. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you. Its pretty sad.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you might be correct, at least for now, on Terrence Williams. Man, what a horrible night. Wrong route and two MASSIVE drops. Hopefully it was just first game nerves

Williams looked like shit last night ....... that much I can agree on

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this up 2 or 3 weeks ago. The ideal situation would be him in the game and Miles in the slot when we go 3 WR. I just think we are better right now with 17 in the game

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

him playing week one after this preseason smells of jerry jones. Accountability of the field of play should always be required. All Harris does is make plays every chance he gets on the field. If Romo hits harris on that back side wide receiver screen instead of rushing the throw and bouncing it at his feet....Harris woulda taken it 50 yards.....the play was that set up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this up 2 or 3 weeks ago. The ideal situation would be him in the game and Miles in the slot when we go 3 WR. I just think we are better right now with 17 in the game

you watch the game? That happened a lot last night and is the only reason why I figured the rook got the look over Harris.

Harris should play over the Baylor wide

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him playing week one after this preseason smells of jerry jones. Accountability of the field of play should always be required. All Harris does is make plays every chance he gets on the field. If Romo hits harris on that back side wide receiver screen instead of rushing the throw and bouncing it at his feet....Harris woulda taken it 50 yards.....the play was that set up.

stop making post I agree with ...... or how the hell are we gonna argue :whistle:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I want 17 on the field. It was a general consensus on this board though that the ideal situation would be 83 and 88 outside, and 19 in the slot.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly don't know shit. And you clearly miss the point in that I don't want to argue with your dumbass. I didn't want to argue with you in the emmitt vs barry discusion in ap chasing emmitt thread. I dont know why you keep picking a fight. Grow the fuck up and move on. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you. Its pretty sad.

yup you are who I thought you were

troll on bitch

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only wish you could see how stupid you look. But ignorance is ignorance.

really ....

I got the biggest smile on my face today .... football season has started and the Cowboys are 1-0 beating the Giants in the home stadium....

you say I look dumb.... I say I look like any dedicated fan should.......

welcome back DICKHEAD

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really ....

I got the biggest smile on my face today .... football season has started and the Cowboys are 1-0 beating the Giants in the home stadium....

you say I look dumb.... I say I look like any dedicated fan should.......

welcome back DICKHEAD

Don't tell me this is Twist vs. Eriko 2.0 :L. I don't think this board can handle that DRAMA AGAIN!! :gaah:

#CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG :suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me this is Twist vs. Eriko 2.0 :L. I don't think this board can handle that DRAMA AGAIN!! :gaah:

It absolutely will not be. I'm done with it. Never wanted or asked for it in the first place.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if he's reptec or not, but it sure is funny thinking about reptec. You know being banned is killing him. I laugh with the thought he has to get on his phone, hide and stir softly.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's reptec bruh ....... pretending to be a Cowboys fan

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts. The media is stupid. Any garbage time TD like the one the Giants got last night is usually dismissed 99% of the time, but of course not for the Cowboys. The "Giants only losing by 5" argument is ridiculously weak yet constantly used ad nauseam in the past 12 hours. When the game was in doubt, the Cowboys made big plays. The Giants only had one successful drive when the Cowboys weren't in prevent-like defense and that was just before the half on the long TD to Cruz.

No, this is certainly not giving the Cowboys defense a pass, but the media is really doing a terrible job of spinning this game. The Giants had the ball not once, but twice when it was 30-24 and they did nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: