• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my thoughts after week 1

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game last night and boy was it a good time.

Observations....
1. Church is very active and much better than I was saying this summer....least last night he was

2. Our new defensive coaches might be this years team MVP's

3. Hayden is a keeper

4. Hatcher (Yes Fried...hatcher) is going to have a pro bowl season

5. JJ Wilcox needs to play more each week

6. Miles Austin!!!!......YES THAT GUY

7. The oline will surprise some folks this season

8. The Baylor wide shouldn't play B4 Harris...Harris superstar kick coverage last night

9. Mo looked like his first preseason game and it was. No worries with our corners

10. Thank you Lord for Sean Lee

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good sign was I don't remember seeing many jail breaks up the gut Fredricks clearly looks like he may have been a great pick. Mac B should been shown his walking papers.

I agree, Frederick was good last night against good competition. I like the pick more and more every day.

MacB sucks time to move on. Too bad dallas needs the depth.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how do you guys come up with these accusations? I have always wondered, having saw it for years on espn board. Which I have probably been a member as long as you all were. I used to be hey_jackass on espn before switching to es4m11 there - which i carried over to here.

I finished second in pigskin pickem 3 years ago in the cowboys league board. Look it up

Rectum is that you? :laugh3:

#Another one bites the dust:L

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Observations....
1. Church is very active and much better than I was saying this summer....least last night he was

3. Hayden is a keeper

7. The oline will surprise some folks this seasoni

8. The Baylor wide shouldn't play B4 Harris...Harris superstar kick coverage last night

9. Mo looked like his first preseason game and it was. No worries with our corners

How did Bruce Carter look live and I thought Selvie played a hell of a game

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, mr "I'm posting on my cell phone because my home and work IP's are banned"

I would say lets ask a mod or admin of the site to track any post history made from any ip I have ever logged into. Its just this one. Nothing is banned on my account. Not sure why such disdain. I haven't personally attacked anyone besides twist and that was at his provoking.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say lets ask a mod or admin of the site to track any post history made from any ip I have ever logged into. Its just this one. Nothing is banned on my account. Not sure why such disdain. I haven't personally attacked anyone besides twist and that was at his provoking.

I disagree .... you provoked.......

not happy on a cowboys win ... and finding shit wrong ...

I call bullshit.... :L

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Observations....

3. Hayden is a keeper

7. The oline will surprise some folks this season

Agreed on most accounts pday.

Hayden was great last night. Harris is a much better player than williams right now. Leary will get better, he wasn't too nad last night. MacB has to go. With waters in I hope things will run more smoothly. Sean lee and Bruce Carter are going to be great together. Miles looked very good and that's a great sign for this offense. I just hope we can push it down the field more often. I'm concerned about Mo Claiborne, he seems fragile.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree .... you provoked.......

not happy on a cowboys win ... and finding shit wrong ...

I call bullshit.... :L

Who said I wasn't happy? I didn't. So you fire off a "shut the fuck up" when I didn't specifically ask for your opinion? Grow up dude. And finding shit wrong? It wasn't all peaches and cream last night man.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I have already looked into it...hence why I said what I did. No, nothing is banned from your account and you haven't attacked anyone.

Alt ID's are forbidden here though, and reptec has already been banned, and your IP's and posts just seem a little off to me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your observation is spot on. I agree with 90% of what you said. I do think the run blocking was solid though...Murray has to make that one cut at go, he dances way to much and is not a great receiver in the back field. I think Dunbar will be a better option on throwing downs. I thought Romo was showing signs of regression as a passer.

I dont get the regressions as a passer statement. I thought he took what the defense gave him. I thought he made a bad throw on the 2 point conversion attempt and he rushed a quick screen to Harris. Im not trying to start firestorm here but I didnt the gunslinger mentality.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said I wasn't happy? I didn't. So you fire off a "shut the fuck up" when I didn't specifically ask for your opinion? Grow up dude. And finding shit wrong? It wasn't all peaches and cream last night man.

nope it wasnt ....

But even an admin has called you out as not a cowboys fan .... so stop PRETENDING troll boy

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I have already looked into it...hence why I said what I did. No, nothing is banned from your account and you haven't attacked anyone.

Alt ID's are forbidden here though, and reptec has already been banned, and your IP's and posts just seem a little off to me.

I have only ever had one Id on this site. Never even been to this site prior to espn board shutting down. I have ever only logged in from 2 (maybe 3) ips. And the cell phone ip I tether off of.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope it wasnt ....

But even an admin has called you out as not a cowboys fan .... so stop PRETENDING troll boy

Funny how even the admin will confirm I have only ever posted under this name and in this particular forum. Well I might have posted in the orioles forum as well

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only ever had one Id on this site. Never even been to this site prior to espn board shutting down. I have ever only logged in from 2 (maybe 3) ips. And the cell phone ip I tether off of.

I call bullshit again

what was your ESPN ID?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I don't have a problem with anything you have posted. My radar goes off when I see someone from MD that posts as a Boys fan, always on a cell phone, and a similar IP to a troll that has been banned now 6 times meaning work and home are banned so cell phone is his last avenue.

So if I'm wrong, then I'm glad and sorry for the spin up. Wouldn't be the first time, but hope I am in fact wrong this time. If I'm right, it will all work out in the end :suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit again

what was your ESPN ID?

It was/is es4m27. Prior to that it was hey_jackass which was banned by a mod for having profanity in the name.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was/is es4m27. Prior to that it was hey_jackass which was banned by a mod for having profanity in the name.

bull shit ....

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bull shit ....

I suppose you arevthe authority on this topic? That or you have some sort of proof. I'm not sure why you're so wrapped up in this. Its a message board, I have much better things to do with my time then go around posting under multiple screen names. If you don't like my opinions than don't read or post in my threads. You have done nothing but take something that was intended to be football talk and turn it into an immature witch hunt. Fordman too.

Fordman I do accept your apology....but come on man look before you leap.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Bruce Carter look live and I thought Selvie played a hell of a game

shoulda mentioned Selvie. He played hard every single snap. Another keeper.

Carter is going to be a super star, right now he's a little hesitant with his first step. Carter & Lee will be as billed by Cowboy fans.

:suds: