• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he continues along this route can you imagine the contract he is going to get? May be pricing his way right outta town. I thought it would have been best to lock him up before season on a Sean Lee type of deal, although if we strike a deal with Dez soon after the season we could tag Murray if we can't get a deal done soon so he doesn't leave.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the RB position becoming an endangered position. It's still early but RB are lighting the league up Teams like Dallas have to run the ball more to slow down these Spread Hurry up offenses.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way we're running the ball I would like to see them add some play action passes and every know and then maybe once or twice a game a bootleg would be nice to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With romo looking as immobile as he does I wouldn't, although I think his back is just stiff and he'll back to normal in a few more weeks. Then I'd put a play action on Richard Sherman to Dez that would shut Sherman up lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think his back is just stiff? He definitely isn't moving well. I thought he moved worse yesterday than he did vs SF. He adamant says though he is throwing the ball better than ever when he drops back and throws whether that means practice or what. Romo is a big boy, and had taken a ton of criticism in the past. After the game yesterday, it was almost like he was trying to defend his short throws and whatever else. He wasn't great yesterday but he wasn't bad either. He made good decisions and made plays on 3rd down. The media however are saying he didn't look right. For him to be explaining, it kind of worries me that it will become mental.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's stiff, I saw how he played later in the game. Ball had zip on it later in game when his back warmed up. Now here is my fear, cold weather will kill his back, it'll get stiff like nothing else. My prayer is that it's rust and the stiffness is due to him not having the back strength he normally does at this point in the season. We have to remember it's only been about 7-8 months since it happened. I'll say that by week 5-6 that if he looks the same we need to worry; but if not he has regained strength. Think of it like this, remember a month ago when everyone was talking about how Rolando McClain couldn't even stay on the field he was to tired? Well a month is along time to change things, and he played a lot during preseason. I'll give Romo the same, a month to get it together before I pass judgement and worry.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Murry ends up with 16 fumbles at seasons end he won't be commanding as much haha. But seriously we all have seen flashes of this but we always give up on the run and he always seems to get dinged up.

If he can play all 16 games and end up in the 12-1300 yard range he will be able to ask for almost anything he wants. I don't expect to see either happen, I just have a feeling the guy is going to run himself into a head or neck injury.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, just run the freaking ball while he heals. Even50/50 run to pass would be vanglorious. Ball control. I have just as much faith in Murray finishing the season as I do Romo.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three fumbles in three games damn