• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's @ A's: Sept 20th - 22nd

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. This is why he is so hard to root for. Damn dude just relax and enjoy the ride.
1st thing I thought as well when I saw JK's reaction to getting the gator dunk done on him.

He thinks he is too all pro and Mr Big League for a traditional celebration ?? hahahahaha

I wish him well, but he needs some serious attitude adjustment or no clubhouse in all of MLB will want him around.

Greatest day he ever had as a Mariners and he cannot even fuckin smile about it. total bullshit

I hope he performs well for us down the stretch ... but honestly I can take him or leave him. He just is the polar opposite of Geno's 'Good Vibes' attitude.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to understand where they where
1st..this is no joke minnesotas whole
A AA is fiull..of infield prospects

So they need an outfield..HR Hitter.
And LEFT HAND pitching

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatch out its kilinec trap..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurriey

Rase his value..

JR..HEY..JR..Its A TRAP...
JR IS MICRONESION..lolol
But d ont go to his island..his grandfathers..ate people..
Lololololo

Last edited:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess at the end of the day we are dealing with the Mariners so the idea that they could end this drought by cruising to the playoffs probably wasnt something the baseball gods werent gonna allow.

Now we are likely without our two best hitters for the next week or so. Poor competition or not every game is gonna be a grind. Math is still on our side for now but also odds were low that we would lose 5 of our last 7 or that the Orioles would beat Verlander yesterday.

Hopefully JK is the xfactor and the energy boost we need.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess at the end of the day we are dealing with the Mariners so the idea that they could end this drought by cruising to the playoffs probably wasnt something the baseball gods werent gonna allow.

Now we are likely without our two best hitters for the next week or so. Poor competition or not every game is gonna be a grind. Math is still on our side for now but also odds were low that we would lose 5 of our last 7 or that the Orioles would beat Verlander yesterday.

Hopefully JK is the xfactor and the energy boost we need.
If they swept KC they would end the road trip 5-5 before coming back home for their final 10 games.

No, they aren't playing particularly good baseball right now. Still, they have the schedule to reach the 4 seed. At worst they slide down to the 6.

Suarez should be able to at least bat maybe as early as late next week. Hopefully they shelf Julio for at least a week and fully address whatever he's got going on, but can't see it stopping him from playing in the post season.

M's need to get their crap together, but this stretch should keep them from getting too cocky down to the wire. There is a risk they could stay ice cold at the plate and let nerves keep them there into the postseason as well.

I do know their starters need to step it up even more right now. We need solid starts. Castillo and Kirby had particularly disappointing outings this week.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they swept KC they would end the road trip 5-5 before coming back home for their final 10 games.

No, they aren't playing particularly good baseball right now. Still, they have the schedule to reach the 4 seed. At worst they slide down to the 6.

Suarez should be able to at least bat maybe as early as late next week. Hopefully they shelf Julio for at least a week and fully address whatever he's got going on, but can't see it stopping him from playing in the post season.

M's need to get their crap together, but this stretch should keep them from getting too cocky down to the wire. There is a risk they could stay ice cold at the plate and let nerves keep them there into the postseason as well.

I do know their starters need to step it up even more right now. We need solid starts. Castillo and Kirby had particularly disappointing outings this week.
Agree that Castillo and Kirby were the most disappointing but if they are gonna get a bad start out of the way now is the time. On the flip side Gilbert has been alot better lately so hopefully he carries that over. Ill gladly take two wins this weekend. Just need a few guys to hit

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How big was that 7 game win streak before the collapse? Huge! It really is hard to watch them this road trip. This should be the most fun we have had in 20 years as fans and it is like...well like watching the M's for the last decade. They will make it, but what are we going to see for 2 to 3 games? Maybe this is the reverse 2001 where the regular season is ehh and they explode in the playoffs. I am grasping.