• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Over Rated Team In The Sec

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an idea...stop posting stupid shit
To be fair you can't pin mizzous failures on him. Barely beat army state, 9-3 over Uconn and Kentucky :L mizzou is just straight over rated and plain bad

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not the MOST overrated, but A&M doesn't stay top 10. I don't think we get 4 losses, but I don't see us playing Ole Miss, Bama, and LSU without a loss. The Aggie way would be to beat Bama and Ole Miss and suck ass against Auburn..

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair you can't pin mizzous failures on him. Barely beat army state, 9-3 over Uconn and Kentucky :L mizzou is just straight over rated and plain bad

What is amazing is some of you think you actually know college football. Mizzou is starting a ridiculous amount of freshman, redshirt freshman and sophomores. Maty Mauk was a very inaccurate QB and our best RB was injured on pretty much the first drive of the season when he got rolled up on his ankle. Double that with the OC keeping everything really vanilla on offense you get that kind of stuff. Mizzou did it last year early as well, still won 11 games and the East.

Some of you forgot that Florida barely beat Kentucky, should have lost to Tennessee and didn't play great against East Carolina. Ole Miss looked like they didn't want to be at the game last week.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is amazing is some of you think you actually know college football. Mizzou is starting a ridiculous amount of freshman, redshirt freshman and sophomores. Maty Mauk was a very inaccurate QB and our best RB was injured on pretty much the first drive of the season when he got rolled up on his ankle. Double that with the OC keeping everything really vanilla on offense you get that kind of stuff. Mizzou did it last year early as well, still won 11 games and the East.

Some of you forgot that Florida barely beat Kentucky, should have lost to Tennessee and didn't play great against East Carolina. Ole Miss looked like they didn't want to be at the game last week.
Don't forget that they were worried about their draft stock.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right the Mizzou recruiting class was bad. But I can't see many top recruits choosing Mizzou. Not when they can go to a successful program where they have a shot to win

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys ought to see about swapping opponents some week with the rusty cows. We could call it The Freshman Bowl.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right the Mizzou recruiting class was bad. But I can't see many top recruits choosing Mizzou. Not when they can go to a successful program where they have a shot to win[/QUOTE

When you start talking recruiting rankings, shows you are a moron

Mizzou keeps putting players in the NFL under Pinkel

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely! I'm curious to see how they perform against some stiffer competition.

I think Alabama beats them. They have a good run defense...but I haven't checked to see if the game is in Baton Rouge or not so I may change my mind.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, I had Arky and Tennessee as dark horse candidates in tSEC in the preseason. Both have fallen flat on their faces.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Alabama beats them. They have a good run defense...but I haven't checked to see if the game is in Baton Rouge or not so I may change my mind.
Oddly enough, the road team has the advantage in this series. Bama's won the last 4 in a row now tho.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, the road team has the advantage in this series. Bama's won the last 4 in a row now tho.

I would mark this useful, but there is no option so have some cake