• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Over Rated Team In The Sec

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be fun watching SC's offense against Bama's defense. Might have a shootout on our hands lol. I hope both teams finish strong so this bitch gets tons of hype
I think it's going to be the regular season game of the year hands down

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is what OJ Simpson does with his time

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, a bama fan posting LSU is most overrated....no surprise here!

the gumps are the only team with a loss in top ten, and ahead of the team that beat them...at home.
Now that is overrated IMO.
Still the best avi on the board!:pound:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is amazing is some of you think you actually know college football. Mizzou is starting a ridiculous amount of freshman, redshirt freshman and sophomores. Maty Mauk was a very inaccurate QB and our best RB was injured on pretty much the first drive of the season when he got rolled up on his ankle. Double that with the OC keeping everything really vanilla on offense you get that kind of stuff. Mizzou did it last year early as well, still won 11 games and the East.

Some of you forgot that Florida barely beat Kentucky, should have lost to Tennessee and didn't play great against East Carolina. Ole Miss looked like they didn't want to be at the game last week.

That would make them not good this year, correct?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know yet, some teams improve as the year progresses.

Let me rephrase that; that makes them not good so far this year, correct?

Teams improve but every argument I have seen against Mizzou is that they have been overrated and not good so far this year. Right now they don't have a good team. But you keep bringing up previous years like that matters at all in the here and now. They might be starting a lot of freshmen and younger players but that makes them just an average team this year. Maybe next year or in two years Mizzou will be a top 20 team again. But right now, this season, this week, they are not a good team.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me rephrase that; that makes them not good so far this year, correct?

Teams improve but every argument I have seen against Mizzou is that they have been overrated and not good so far this year. Right now they don't have a good team. But you keep bringing up previous years like that matters at all in the here and now. They might be starting a lot of freshmen and younger players but that makes them just an average team this year. Maybe next year or in two years Mizzou will be a top 20 team again. But right now, this season, this week, they are not a good team.

I disagree and Florida beating Ole Miss doesn't suddenly make them a great team either.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree and Florida beating Ole Miss doesn't suddenly make them a great team either.

And why do you disagree?

When have I ever posted anything about Florida or them being a good team when arguing with you? The answer is never because I am not discussing Florida.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...felt we should have beat them. Hansbrough not healthy, Pinkel stuck with Maty Mauk.
I think i re,e,her someone posting stupid shit about Mizzou being a disrespected team. IMO theyre just over rated. I can't say A team that barely beat Arky state.Barely hung on to A 9-6 win over Uconn and lost to kentucky is A good team. College football has turnover so i can't justify the freshman theory. Thats a recruiting issue. Top teams fill those holes. I would say Mizzou's success in the west was A fluke. A product of down years from the top teams in the SEC west IMO