• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Over Rated Team In The Sec

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas was waaaaaay overrated to start out the season. I think a certain Bama fan is trying to talk them AGAIN because they think it will be a close game and wants to have an excuse as to why it isn't just another shitty performance by Alabama.

I am possibly the easiest person to get along with, yet you russell crow my gymmies bro. Not sure how, might be the obvious hatred of Alabama...lol...idk. Maybe Bama and Sparty will make the playoffs so Bama can skull fuck them one more time before Saban retires.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am possibly the easiest person to get along with, yet you russell crow my gymmies bro. Not sure how, might be the obvious hatred of Alabama...lol...idk. Maybe Bama and Sparty will make the playoffs so Bama can skull fuck them one more time before Saban retires.
I was actually talking about 4d20. But that game has as much relevance as Alabama's loss to Louisanna Monroe. But our defense is looking mighty porous but we can stop the bubble screen. :yes:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually talking about 4d20. But that game has as much relevance as Alabama's loss to Louisanna Monroe. But our defense is looking mighty porous but we can stop the bubble screen. :yes:

Well sure it's history, Id just like it to repeat itself...post 2007! If you can stop the bubble screen...we might be fucked, although Kiffin aint been as bad this year with that shit.

Also...I assumed you were talking about 4d...he has a bad impression on folks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping to see SC Bama this year. If not looking forward to next years opener. How's it going rolltide

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping to see SC Bama this year. If not looking forward to next years opener. How's it going rolltide

That would be awesome to see Bama vs USC this year, especially if both win out and make the playoffs. If not, I don't wanna play it in the sugar bowl.....that bowl hates us or something.

But I been doing ok, still smokin that good good lmao!

You know that opener is gonna be epic, both teams will be improved. Probably GOTY in week 1. I'm worried about starting a new qb in that game, but the defense will be good enough to allow room cor mistakes...I think.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome to see Bama vs USC this year, especially if both win out and make the playoffs. If not, I don't wanna play it in the sugar bowl.....that bowl hates us or something.

But I been doing ok, still smokin that good good lmao!

You know that opener is gonna be epic, both teams will be improved. Probably GOTY in week 1. I'm worried about starting a new qb in that game, but the defense will be good enough to allow room cor mistakes...I think.
We'll be starting a new QB too tho. But SCand Bama pull in a lot of talent. Between the tradition and skill I can't see it being a let down. I'm expecting a classic

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about 7-8 teams are equally overrated. ill give you alabama, LSU, texas a&m and not much else

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 Most over rated by their own fan base:

Hands down Mizzu, they finish with 5 losses at best.
How many Mizzou fans do you know?

Funfact: Vegas had Mizzou's over/under like 8th or 9th in the SEC at the start of the season. Not sure how Mizzou is overrated. They haven't broken the top 20.

The correct answer is Oregon is the most overrated team in the nation. SEC? Maybe Tennessee

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be starting a new QB too tho. But SCand Bama pull in a lot of talent. Between the tradition and skill I can't see it being a let down. I'm expecting a classic

Oh damn, I didn't know this was his last year. What are y'all looking like there for next year? I'm thinking the kid from Cali Blake Barnette will be our guy next year. His ceiling is unlimited bro, I hope he pans out.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn, I didn't know this was his last year. What are y'all looking like there for next year? I'm thinking the kid from Cali Blake Barnette will be our guy next year. His ceiling is unlimited bro, I hope he pans out.
Pretty deep at QB we had a top tier QB transfer because he wasn't expecting to play already. SC and Bama are pretty good at reloading. Part of what makes the game so exciting. If all goes well Adoree and Juju don't leave early. Would like to see Adoree more involved in the offense he's explosive. But he's aCB by trade but he's one of the best weapons in the field when they slot him at WR. Our defense is going to need a lot more consistency tho that's what concerns me

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saban thought highly enough early on to play cooper bateman. not sure barnette sticks around to back him up. might have the early makings of ricky town situation on your hands.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Mizzou fans do you know?

Funfact: Vegas had Mizzou's over/under like 8th or 9th in the SEC at the start of the season. Not sure how Mizzou is overrated. They haven't broken the top 20.

The correct answer is Oregon is the most overrated team in the nation. SEC? Maybe Tennessee

Auburn was also ranked Top 10 preseason

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saban thought highly enough early on to play cooper bateman. not sure barnette sticks around to back him up. might have the early makings of ricky town situation on your hands.

Ahhh shit I hope not. Even if he doesn't win the job next year, he can still start as a redshirt sophomore. I honestly think he is much more talented than Bateman, and with a year studying this system, gaining a lil muscle, he will be ready take that job...or that's what I'm hoping.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty deep at QB we had a top tier QB transfer because he wasn't expecting to play already. SC and Bama are pretty good at reloading. Part of what makes the game so exciting. If all goes well Adoree and Juju don't leave early. Would like to see Adoree more involved in the offense he's explosive. But he's aCB by trade but he's one of the best weapons in the field when they slot him at WR. Our defense is going to need a lot more consistency tho that's what concerns me

Will be fun watching SC's offense against Bama's defense. Might have a shootout on our hands lol. I hope both teams finish strong so this bitch gets tons of hype