• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Over Rated Team In The Sec

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it's Tennessee. Pre season had them as better and a dark horse for the conference title with a genius coach. Now that we are playing actual games they will be lucky to go bowling and genius is on the hot seat.

Honorable mention for Arky. Everyone thought they would control the LOS and wear down opponents. Not working out so well.
I'd have to go with Arky as well. Tech controlled the LOS and really the whole game against Arky. We'll see if Tech is any good but the last two weeks hasn't gone too well for them.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arky, Tennessee, Auburn, Mizzou, Take your pick.

5 games in and they all have been a disappointment.

fla-TIGER

LSU 2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 966.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU if I'm being honest.

wow, a bama fan posting LSU is most overrated....no surprise here!

the gumps are the only team with a loss in top ten, and ahead of the team that beat them...at home.
Now that is overrated IMO.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas was waaaaaay overrated to start out the season. I think a certain Bama fan is trying to talk them AGAIN because they think it will be a close game and wants to have an excuse as to why it isn't just another shitty performance by Alabama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas was waaaaaay overrated to start out the season. I think a certain Bama fan is trying to talk them AGAIN because they think it will be a close game and wants to have an excuse as to why it isn't just another shitty performance by Alabama.

LSU != Alabama.

I do not expect it to be a close game vs Arkansas this year.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas is a world-beater.

... until they lose on Saturday.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the gumps are the only team with a loss in top ten, and ahead of the team that beat them...at home.

You haven't played anyone and you've been struggling against mediocre teams.

That's the reality.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mutiger, you are a douche. Grow a second ball for God sake. You have delivered at least 8 negs to me for just a poll or giving my opinion, and I have just thought "he is a dick, ignore him". Neg me here and I swear to God you will be giving Thumper a run for the most negs.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is funny is everyone is down on the SEC, and I agree, the SEC is a little down this year and looks to be a more level playing field... however when I look across the country, I don't see any conference with dominant teams this year.

In years past you would look at Oregon, USC, Florida State, etc. and just go "wow, they look tough" but this year I can honestly say no team IMO looks above everyone else.

Someone tell me a team in the top 20 that looks like they are heads and shoulders above the rest, because I just don't see it. Almost ever team out there has shown major weakness against subpar competition OR not really played a tough team yet (or both in some cases).

Any takers? Because I think the whole of CFB this year is either (a) more level or (b) down.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aka LUS?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at this on two levels......
#2 Most over rated by their own fan base:
Hands down Mizzu, they finish with 5 losses at best.

Some national "experts" are predicting us to lose this weekend at Misery since they think they have found a strong QB again in combination with Florida showing a letdown after the big win vs. Ole Piss.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mutiger, you are a douche. Grow a second ball for God sake. You have delivered at least 8 negs to me for just a poll or giving my opinion, and I have just thought "he is a dick, ignore him". Neg me here and I swear to God you will be giving Thumper a run for the most negs.

We have thumbs down? Didn't even know... cool. I will still never use it.

My take is you give thumbs up... or you argue / ignore. Thumbs down to me should be removed. Really no purpose for it. Do you thumbs down just because you don't agree? Do you only do it if people are being douche bags or trolling? To me, it seems a ban is better for dealing with the later and if you disagree, post a reply. Hiding in the shadows with a thumbs down but not expressing why you disagree seems cowardly IMO. not passing judgement.. just being honest.

Trust me, Boise and I had our challenges with one another back in the old days on another board. :)

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some national "experts" are predicting us to lose this weekend at Misery since they think they have found a strong QB again in combination with Florida showing a letdown after the big win vs. Ole Piss.
Just remember, you are still playing Missouri.:thumb:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Living here in NWA and having to listen to the locals pound their chest before the season started... now they all have their heads in the ground like an Ostrich.

I don't like coach B or his style. I don't think smash mouth football will win over the long-haul in the SEC. The strength of the SEC for years has been the D line, D Ends, and Linbackers... lateral speed and raw power.

So, Arkansas can get up on you and control the clock (somewhat like Saban use to do). When they do this they can be a force to be reckoned with. However, their defense if bad... and if they get behind, that offensive is not consistent enough to keep up and win when they need to score often and quick.

The 9-12 min drives are impressive... but boring as hell to watch though.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ye of little faith.

Why dost thou doubt BugaJesus?

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've been improving every week, but yeah it turns out losing our 4 defensive players to the draft had a much bigger impact than we wanted to believe. Still haven't gotten over losing games we should win either, just like last year.

Maybe we can win a few down the stretch and make a bowl

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like what I was telling people at work about Georgia before the Alabama game and why I picked them to lose that game.

As far as the most underrated, I'm going Vandy. They're not the cellar dweller piece of crap team like they have been the last few years, and they're definitely not as easy of a win as people make them out to be. Still at the bottom of the conference, but now they're at least competitive.

Fixed it for me.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been improving every week, but yeah it turns out losing our 4 defensive players to the draft had a much bigger impact than we wanted to believe. Still haven't gotten over losing games we should win either, just like last year.

Maybe we can win a few down the stretch and make a bowl
Losing guys like that every year definitely doesn't make it any easier that's for sure.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is an idea...stop posting stupid shit