• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Whining from an SEC Coach

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna need you to go back and respond to my edited message.

Been around the internet for a long time.

There's quality trolling and then there is just shitty trolling. If you are jumping on someone else's ignorance of a topic/belief, then it's more likely quality trolling(thinking of certain Michigan fans, Mizzou fan and fat guy with moobs lately).

If you are just getting reactions by saying stupid shit, then it's just shitty trolling. Most shitty trolls are the result of butthurt from some source is my experience. Say something stupid hoping for a reaction, get a reaction, declare victory.

In the end, I don't care if someone is a shitty troll. I'll point out the truth that I know deep down burns their asses. Plus, I kind of like talking about how good Alabama is etc. Not sure why.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't know what's worse, the whininess of Malzahn or the fact that people are defending it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I know, Gumps are loyal as fuck to team SEC.

I mean look, talk shit about even Malzahn and Auby and they are first line of defense!!

:shocked:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I know, Gumps are loyal as fuck to team SEC.

I mean look, talk shit about even Malzahn and Auby and they are first line of defense!!

:shocked:

We aren't the little brother.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC is still top dog, found this tweet funny tho

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC is still top dog, found this tweet funny tho
The SEC did inordinately well out of conference last year, which elevated the entire conference's average rating. The came back to the pack a little during Bowl week, but their start in the first three weeks bumped them way up.

Conversely, the B1G did extremely poorly out of conference and everyone suffered. But then Ohio State kind helped them - but not enough to overtake the PAC.

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out this season. I don't expect the SEC to fare as well, because, like I said, their performance out of conference last year was unusually good.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC is figuring out their time in the sun has come and gone. I hope they enjoyed the ride, because it's over now.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's schedule is the same every November.

LSU
Miss St
FCS
Auburn

Oregons schedule last year:

Stanford
Utah
Colorado
Oregon St

And our schedule is the joke?

I don't see any FCS teams on Oregon's November schedule.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC did inordinately well out of conference last year, which elevated the entire conference's average rating. The came back to the pack a little during Bowl week, but their start in the first three weeks bumped them way up.

Conversely, the B1G did extremely poorly out of conference and everyone suffered. But then Ohio State kind helped them - but not enough to overtake the PAC.

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out this season. I don't expect the SEC to fare as well, because, like I said, their performance out of conference last year was unusually good.

Did the SEC do "inordinately well" against quality OOC opponents? Hmmmmm.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been around the internet for a long time.

There's quality trolling and then there is just shitty trolling. If you are jumping on someone else's ignorance of a topic/belief, then it's more likely quality trolling(thinking of certain Michigan fans, Mizzou fan and fat guy with moobs lately).

If you are just getting reactions by saying stupid shit, then it's just shitty trolling. Most shitty trolls are the result of butthurt from some source is my experience. Say something stupid hoping for a reaction, get a reaction, declare victory.

In the end, I don't care if someone is a shitty troll. I'll point out the truth that I know deep down burns their asses. Plus, I kind of like talking about how good Alabama is etc. Not sure why.

I disagree. When you can get someone or a group of people to bite so easily, I find it rather amusing.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reportedly, Gus Malzahn has claimed the SEC is at a "disadvantage" in the CFP because. . . wait for it. . . other conferences are "fresher." Apparently, SEC teams are worn out from playing each other. Never mind the fact that the majority of SEC teams schedule a November "breather" into their November slates--a league game is played earlier rather than later in the season as with Auburn's season-opener vs. Arkansas or South Carolina's vs. Texas A&M last year. But, it suggests that the specific fatigue issue shouldn't be an issue at all. Alabama, for example, had both a bye and a game vs. mighty Western Carolina over its final six weeks while Ohio State played six consecutive Big Ten opponents. "Freshness" is just another "excuse," and Malzahn is just another whining SEC coach trying to spin an old narrative. It's embarrassing.

Alabama's 2014 SOS = 22
Ohio State's 2014 SOS = 47

Also Alabama, in the final 6 weeks, played a team that finished the season ranked in the top 25, 2 top 20, and a top 10 team.

Ohio State played on top 20 team, and a one top 10 team.

Who exactly had the harder last 6 weeks again?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's 2014 SOS = 22
Ohio State's 2014 SOS = 47

Also Alabama, in the final 6 weeks, played a team that finished the season ranked in the top 25, 2 top 20, and a top 10 team.

Ohio State played on top 20 team, and a one top 10 team.

Who exactly had the harder last 6 weeks again?
Wisconsin
Alabama
Oregon

With a 3rd String QB

Seems like a tough 6 week stretch.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't argue who had a tougher stretch in the last 4 weeks of the season. I will say that I think that whoever did that it was not a relevant factor in the results of the CFP.