• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

more traffic

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anybody got ideas to drive more traffic to this site. ESPN's new boards are God-awful, and it'd be cool to get a bunch to come from there to here.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody got ideas to drive more traffic to this site. ESPN's new boards are God-awful, and it'd be cool to get a bunch to come from there to here.

it's just all about finding those who are willing to leave.

the tough part is there are lots of stubborn people who don't care how much espn sucks they don't leave there.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, I know. I don't get it, but you're right.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I don't know about other team boards, but the Bengals board, all the traffic is still on the old boards.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I know. I don't get it, but you're right.

neither do I, sir

usually what happens is one person gets invited here, he likes it here and either he or a poster he knows on the site they hate has a very significant pull and that poster brings loads of new posters over here and just like that we get a major influx.

so far the biggest have been when the Nebraska fans came pouring in from all sorts of sites, and then when the entire espn Hockey board came over. We got an influx of NFL posters from Fox awile back, and most recently we have gotten a lot of 49ers fans, we have to be approaching 100 of them soon.

something I like to do when recruiting on espn because you can't rely on private messages working with some posters is hyperlink a link to here.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't know about other team boards, but the Bengals board, all the traffic is still on the old boards.

ok, my guess is the people that aren't over yet are using their last days on the old site.

You're lucky

the Boise State fans on espn have ajusted to the new site :(

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither do I, sir

usually what happens is one person gets invited here, he likes it here and either he or a poster he knows on the site they hate has a very significant pull and that poster brings loads of new posters over here and just like that we get a major influx.

so far the biggest have been when the Nebraska fans came pouring in from all sorts of sites, and then when the entire espn Hockey board came over. We got an influx of NFL posters from Fox awile back, and most recently we have gotten a lot of 49ers fans, we have to be approaching 100 of them soon.

something I like to do when recruiting on espn because you can't rely on private messages working with some posters is hyperlink a link to here.

You are forgetting the Pirates and Giants fans that have made major influxes recently.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are forgetting the Pirates and Giants fans that have made major influxes recently.

the Giants fans came here long ago, sir

they were a silent influx, they kind of just came in, set up shop and did their thing.

firstandlast

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was about to give these boards a try, however when I checked out the Pats board the first post on there was by an azzhole posting that they suck. If I wanted to find a forum full of immature kids I'd go to Yahoo. Good luck signing anyone up here.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to give these boards a try, however when I checked out the Pats board the first post on there was by an azzhole posting that they suck. If I wanted to find a forum full of immature kids I'd go to Yahoo. Good luck signing anyone up here.

Then you should have stuck around and proved to the poster how wrong they were. That is if you really support your team.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably good riddance. If you can't handle a little trash talk then go somewhere else and be whiny there. :)