• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Breaking News

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not lesnar yet, but that should be the model
Lesnar got good pretty quick. I still haven’t seen a Brian Cage match that was better than decent.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having him lose clean to darby was a joke that destroyed him

Another guy who just needs to be a complete monster

But it’s hard to do that when feuding wkth team tazz

It’s also hard for guys like that since fans can’t related to Greek gods lol

Losing to Darby didn't hurt him. I'm telling you its because he's just bland. He's fine, but excels at nothing. The whole reason they put him into Team Tazz was protect his weaknesses of his bland persona and charisma. And it didn't help. Tazz couldn't elevate him and both Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs outshined him. Ricky was a given because that guy just oozes charisma and it factor, but it says a lot about Brian Cage that he's getting outshined by Powerhouse Hobbs, basically a newcomer compared to Cage who has been wrestling on the indies for years.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Darby didn't hurt him. I'm telling you its because he's just bland. He's fine, but excels at nothing. The whole reason they put him into Team Tazz was protect his weaknesses of his bland persona and charisma. And it didn't help. Tazz couldn't elevate him and both Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs outshined him. Ricky was a given because that guy just oozes charisma and it factor, but it says a lot about Brian Cage that he's getting outshined by Powerhouse Hobbs, basically a newcomer compared to Cage who has been wrestling on the indies for years.

It's weird . When I see Ricky Starks...

I Easley think of this guy...

the rock sunglasses GIF

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue if this is BS or not but very interesting if true

Very large leap they are making. Much like whichever writer it was that said Brodie Lee really died from Covid.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very large leap they are making. Much like whichever writer it was that said Brodie Lee really died from Covid.
it would explain why we hadn't seen much of them in the ring lately...

a few on that list haven't been seen on tv in a while

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nia Jax issued the following via her Instagram account:

"I usually keep my personal life private, but yesterday's reports leave me with no option but to clarify matters. I recently took a short leave of absence from WWE for a mental health break. I've been working through so much - more than I can share - and so I took some time, with the full support of the company, to take care of myself.

Earlier this week, after WWE sent me my schedule to return to the ring for the November 15 show, I asked for an extension to my mental health break, feeling that I needed more time, and hoping I would have the ongoing support of the company I have given my all to for the past 7 years. I did not receive a response. The next I heard, I was being released. My vaccination status was never mentioned. I wasn't given any choices or options.

It breaks my heart to be so abruptly let go, without consultation, when dealing with so much privately. I loved my career at WWE, I love the men and women I worked with, and I am going to need time to process this huge loss. I appreciate those people who have shown understanding and compassion during an incredibly difficult time."

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would explain why we hadn't seen much of them in the ring lately...

a few on that list haven't been seen on tv in a while
Seems Nia hurting people seems to be a more plausible reason than vaccination status where there is a single shred of evidence in the article that is the case.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well had I just waited to finish reading the thread there was another reason.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, as someone who is very opinionated about Mental Health, This sickens me.

Employers could show Compassion and understanding with situations like these. Not Cut talent for it.

I actually wouldn't put it past Nia to be lying or at the very least, be misleading about it so I'm not too hung up on it. She's basically been off TV since she and Charlotte got into that fight. Seems to me like they kept her off TV as punishment for that, then when cuts came around, she was an easy one to do for a variety of reasons.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wouldn't put it past Nia to be lying or at the very least, be misleading about it so I'm not too hung up on it. She's basically been off TV since she and Charlotte got into that fight. Seems to me like they kept her off TV as punishment for that, then when cuts came around, she was an easy one to do for a variety of reasons.

Maybe..............

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be shitty, dude.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, as someone who is very opinionated about Mental Health, This sickens me.

Employers could show Compassion and understanding with situations like these. Not Cut talent for it.
But why is it the employers job to keep paying someone if they can’t produce for them?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why is it the employers job to keep paying someone if they can’t produce for them?

I’m not gonna say it’s their job.

It is bad pr

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is bad pr
Yeah, but that is business. I get it a “PR” issue but I truly don’t see how that is bad PR but keeping wrestlers under contract who want to be at AEW isn’t the same.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is bad pr
the talent is just under contract. If there isn't something in the talent's contract that says anything about mental health, the company doesn't need to do anything.

yea, that's shitty, but that is the big complaint about WWE and how they don't actually employ the talent so they don't have to abide to any of that

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of my responses need to come with the disclaimer

I have been drinking

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash