• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Breaking News

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really thing a single promoter would choose Pac over Cole? I’ll admit I have fast forward every time he has come on my tv so I may have a bias.
I think it’s debatable for sure and both have good arguments for them. I think that PAC looks more like a guy that could kick someone’s ass compared to Cole, so I’d go with him.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s debatable for sure and both have good arguments for them. I think that PAC looks more like a guy that could kick someone’s ass compared to Cole, so I’d go with him.
Well I don’t disagree with that at all, because my argument on why Cole couldn’t ever have a legit main roster run. But Cole doesn’t ever have to play the bad ass because he has always played mini Shawn Michael’s.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don’t disagree with that at all, because my argument on why Cole couldn’t ever have a legit main roster run. But Cole doesn’t ever have to play the bad ass because he has always played mini Shawn Michael’s.

theyre both wildly unbelievable in that role

They no sell big men and tell crap stories against guys much bigger than them

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cole is an in athletic midget

compare him to the smaller guys aew already has. They’re better

I hope he just goes back to RoH

You have some really bizarre wrestling takes. Adam Cole is one of the best wrestlers in the world. He can work with anyone. Out talk anyone. Oozes charisma. He is a star. Could he put on a few pounds of muscle (not shredded, just a little more bulk)? Yeah, I'll give you that. But it hasn't hurt him yet because he's so good in every other aspect it hasn't mattered. You're delusional if you don't see his value and strengths.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have some really bizarre wrestling takes. Adam Cole is one of the best wrestlers in the world. He can work with anyone. Out talk anyone. Oozes charisma. He is a star. Could he put on a few pounds of muscle (not shredded, just a little more bulk)? Yeah, I'll give you that. But it hasn't hurt him yet because he's so good in every other aspect it hasn't mattered. You're delusional if you don't see his value and strengths.

I’m not a fan.

he’s an ok talker.

but he always come off to me as the tiny kings in hs with large friends who has to tell everyone how cool and popular he is.

and he is bad against bigger guys. He doesn’t sell and makes them look bad and it doesn’t tell a good story.

150 pound Dude cannot go toe to toe with giants. Tell a damn story to explain how he still has any limbs left….

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Ross Sapp reported that Adam Cole was backstage at SD tonight for a meeting with Vince. Probably gonna know about his contract then in the next few days.

Though with the recent wave of cuts, I'd just go to AEW if I were him. It ain't worth the stress the way WWE is cutting good talent left and right. Only way I'd stay is if get guarantees; guaranteed big money that they pay out a portion of it even if I'm fired and guarantees of how I'll be booked.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Ross Sapp reported that Adam Cole was backstage at SD tonight for a meeting with Vince. Probably gonna know about his contract then in the next few days.

Though with the recent wave of cuts, I'd just go to AEW if I were him. It ain't worth the stress the way WWE is cutting good talent left and right. Only way I'd stay is if get guarantees; guaranteed big money that they pay out a portion of it even if I'm fired and guarantees of how I'll be booked.
He should look at what happened to Anderson and Gallows. They signed massive 5 year contracts and then cut them not even a year into their deals (and as a result, missed out on a big angle for the 1st Dynamite if they had signed there instead). Same thing could easily happen to him, especially since Vince probably would eventually get tired of pushing him after a while if he makes the main roster and he'd be either in catering or Main Event with Ricochet for most of his main roster run.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should look at what happened to Anderson and Gallows. They signed massive 5 year contracts and then cut them not even a year into their deals (and as a result, missed out on a big angle for the 1st Dynamite if they had signed there instead). Same thing could easily happen to him, especially since Vince probably would eventually get tired of pushing him after a while if he makes the main roster and he'd be either in catering or Main Event with Ricochet for most of his main roster run.
He’s not even close to as talented as ricochet either

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update from SRS about Cole's meeting:

"Fightful learned that a couple of hours before Smackdown, Cole was taken directly to Vince McMahon's office, in something that was said to have appeared a "high priority" to McMahon himself. Those high up in WWE said that they heard the meeting went well, and Vince McMahon seemed to have taken a liking to Adam Cole on a personal level.

People backstage at Smackdown said that Cole was not around during the show. WWE had originally hoped to bring Cole in the Friday before to Smackdown in Minnesota, but switched it to the following week in Tampa for logistical reasons.

Fightful has been informed there have been pitches for Cole on both Raw and Smackdown over the last week if he were to re-sign, with WWE sources telling us that it was communicated to Cole that he is wanted on the main roster."

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update from SRS about Cole's meeting:

you can’t figure out what to do with better talents like Lee and priest, and yet you gonna keep calling up more?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theyre both wildly unbelievable in that role

They no sell big men and tell crap stories against guys much bigger than them
They no sell big men? Ok I get your Becky hate but this was just dumb.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson and Gallows was different though. They got massively overpaid just to stay off of Dynamite.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They no sell big men? Ok I get your Becky hate but this was just dumb.

guys their size cannot and should not be going toe to toe with them.

compare their trash to the brilliance of Bret hart vs taker and diesel and the story those told of how the size became less of a factor

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New from Sean Ross Sapp:

Cole's contract extension agreement actually runs out this Friday. He'll be a free agent then.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New from Sean Ross Sapp:

Cole's contract extension agreement actually runs out this Friday. He'll be a free agent then.

hope for roh or impact so I never have to watch his midget mouse ass again

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PWInsider reporting that Kyle O'Reilly's contract is up next month

Considering AEW signed Bobby Fish and he's been using their old reDragon theme song, I'd say odds are KOR is going to AEW to reunite with his partner and buddies

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolute blood bath today.

Holy shit

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash