• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huge Breaking news...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Lesnar's WWE Contract EXPIRES -- NOW A FREE AGENT

tenor.gif

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be shocked if Vince didn’t re-sign him by the end of the week.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Great timing for Brock. With All Out this weekend he can leverage even more money than usual out of this.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is going to be be fun. AEW is a better fit schedule wise with their 4 ppv model.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to AEW.

UFC, maybe.

But regardless, I'm not sad to see him go. They made him boring as fuck for much of his run with how repetitive his appearances and matches were

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to AEW.

UFC, maybe.

But regardless, I'm not sad to see him go. They made him boring as fuck for much of his run with how repetitive his appearances and matches were
I feel like he'll hold up Vince for more money and will get it because Vince won't want him to go to AEW. I think his MMA days are long in the past though.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's not going to AEW.

UFC, maybe.

I don't know the first time he left WWE he wrestled in New Japan. I think Brock will go where he's paid. There's a ton of money in a one off appearance in the battle royal for both Brock and AEW. They still charge $50 per ppv and Brock would probably bring in tens of thousands of people on the fence about ordering it.

I'd be shocked to see him in AEW but I'd also be shocked if there aren't discussions on both sides that get him a better deal with WWE.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like he'll hold up Vince for more money and will get it because Vince won't want him to go to AEW. I think his MMA days are long in the past though.

I don't know the first time he left WWE he wrestled in New Japan. I think Brock will go where he's paid. There's a ton of money in a one off appearance in the battle royal for both Brock and AEW. They still charge $50 per ppv and Brock would probably bring in tens of thousands of people on the fence about ordering it.

I'd be shocked to see him in AEW but I'd also be shocked if there aren't discussions on both sides that get him a better deal with WWE.

I don't think AEW has the cash to pay Lesnar. Yes, the Khans are billionaires, but Tony has indicated they aren't just going to recklessly spend. Lesnar, even on a one off date, is gonna command a fat paycheck. And the buzz they'd get isn't really going to help them all that much long term. Plus, its the kind of thing that if you were to do it, you'd want fans around. And they aren't getting fans (I'm talking close to full, not the small groups) for months out.

UFC, on the other hand, would absolutely pay him for one more fight. Brock's better days are past him but he will absolutely bring in a big PPV pay day for them. And Brock is all about getting paid.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think AEW has the cash to pay Lesnar. Yes, the Khans are billionaires, but Tony has indicated they aren't just going to recklessly spend. Lesnar, even on a one off date, is gonna command a fat paycheck. And the buzz they'd get isn't really going to help them all that much long term. Plus, its the kind of thing that if you were to do it, you'd want fans around. And they aren't getting fans (I'm talking close to full, not the small groups) for months out.

UFC, on the other hand, would absolutely pay him for one more fight. Brock's better days are past him but he will absolutely bring in a big PPV pay day for them. And Brock is all about getting paid.
I think they have the cash but aren’t going to get in a bidding war by any stretch. They’ll of course probably do their due diligence and talk to him but doubt it gets any further than that. They have a big roster as it is, so it’s not like they really need him. If they ever sign anyone, I’d like for it to be Rusev if he ever decides he wants to come back to wrestling.
As for UFC and even possibly Bellator, maybe a one fight contract would be a possibility but I don’t see anything more than that.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

We're all in agreement it's highly unlikely he's AEW bound but just putting it in perspective; let's say Brock can draw an additional 30,000-35,000 viewers for All Out at $30 per buy going to the company. That's a Million dollars he grosses them just for a one time appearance. Plus it brings casuals to the product, extra media attention etc. I think it's worth exploring on both sides. AEW because of what it can mean for their company and Brock to leverage more money out of the WWE

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all in agreement it's highly unlikely he's AEW bound but just putting it in perspective; let's say Brock can draw an additional 30,000-35,000 viewers for All Out at $30 per buy going to the company. That's a Million dollars he grosses them just for a one time appearance. Plus it brings casuals to the product, extra media attention etc. I think it's worth exploring on both sides. AEW because of what it can mean for their company and Brock to leverage more money out of the WWE

by this logic a 100k layout for one appearance would be well worth it for both sides.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
by this logic a 100k layout for one appearance would be well worth it for both sides.

Apparently I ripped off Meltzer as he did similar PPV math to show how much Lesnar can draw for UFC which was something over 50 million

If it's just a one off appearance I think Brock would want something astronomical, at least a half million, probablt more.

I just think of Undertaker as a free agent on his way to starcast when his appearance got pulled and WWE gave him a long term deal just from the slightest hint that he could be part of something outside the company. It's leverage to use unless WWE needs Brock so bad he doesn't even need AEW as a bargaining chip

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently I ripped off Meltzer as he did similar PPV math to show how much Lesnar can draw for UFC which was something over 50 million

If it's just a one off appearance I think Brock would want something astronomical, at least a half million, probablt more.

I just think of Undertaker as a free agent on his way to starcast when his appearance got pulled and WWE gave him a long term deal just from the slightest hint that he could be part of something outside the company. It's leverage to use unless WWE needs Brock so bad he doesn't even need AEW as a bargaining chip

Pretty sure it was Belator I think has long been talking about paying the moon for him. I don’t think it would be wise for AEW to sign him but allow him to try MMA as well because in order for AEW to actually make a great return on investment they would have to advertise him. Him showing up unadvertised at a PPV isn’t going to do anything. Him showing up unadvertised on Dynamite would draw a huge rating but not really worth the money IMO. If he is still going to wrestle WWE or New Japan with the MMA stipulation would make more sense.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And would AEW fans even want Lesnar?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't have an interest in him coming in. Like I said earlier, I'd like to see Rusev come in if anyone does but don't see that happening since he seems to like doing his YouTube or Twitch streams now.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty sure it was Belator I think has long been talking about paying the moon for him. I don’t think it would be wise for AEW to sign him but allow him to try MMA as well because in order for AEW to actually make a great return on investment they would have to advertise him. Him showing up unadvertised at a PPV isn’t going to do anything. Him showing up unadvertised on Dynamite would draw a huge rating but not really worth the money IMO. If he is still going to wrestle WWE or New Japan with the MMA stipulation would make more sense.

1. I completely agree, theres no sense in an unadvertised PPV appearance. It would have to be marketed beforehand. The only way I'd imagine seeing him on Dynamite is a video package to hype a PPV.

2. Other than Cena I can't think of a wrestler I'd be more excited to see there, even on a one or two date deal

Just to reiterate I don't think this happens but I do think both sides have a reason to negotiate

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I completely agree, theres no sense in an unadvertised PPV appearance. It would have to be marketed beforehand. The only way I'd imagine seeing him on Dynamite is a video package to hype a PPV.

2. Other than Cena I can't think of a wrestler I'd be more excited to see there, even on a one or two date deal

Just to reiterate I don't think this happens but I do think both sides have a reason to negotiate

To me it doesn’t make sense because they will have to advertise him which isn’t exactly Brock’s strong suit. And I don’t like AEW, but their hardcore fans seem to like everything that WWE doesn’t like and Brock doesn’t fit that mold.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, he doesn't fit in anywhere on AEW. I can't think of one potential matchup I would care about. Their lack of monsters doesn't cater to him either

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is linked to both Stipe and Jon Jones in the UFC.

If Vince thinks Lesnar as a face going after Reigns and Heyman as heels will get the fans behind Roman, finally, I think he is mistaken. Who is going to talk for Brock?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is linked to both Stipe and Jon Jones in the UFC.

If Vince thinks Lesnar as a face going after Reigns and Heyman as heels will get the fans behind Roman, finally, I think he is mistaken. Who is going to talk for Brock?

i vote for Sunny lol