• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft Chat

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BASEBALL IS NEXT! WOO HOO

MLB Single Team Draft.

If I take Harper I cant take another player for Nationals. Before we draft we designate 7 teams we cant draft from. So we have 23 MLB teams eligible to be picked from and we select 23 players.

C,1,2,SS,3,LF,CF,RF
5 Bench
SP,SP,SP,SP,SP
RP,RP,RP,RP,RP

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB Single Team Draft.

If I take Harper I cant take another player for Nationals. Before we draft we designate 7 teams we cant draft from. So we have 23 MLB teams eligible to be picked from and we select 23 players.

C,1,2,SS,3,LF,CF,RF
5 Bench
SP,SP,SP,SP,SP
RP,RP,RP,RP,RP

I don't like designating a team that we can't draft from, but everything else is ok with me.

So, would you not be able to draft anyone else from the Nats or Expos? What about Pedro Martinez? Could you draft him and designate him as your Red Sox player, since he played for both teams?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy @Nosferatu

After we do the NBA West draft. I would like to do the below NFL draft I created if you both think it seems fun.

NFL Division Draft

LT, LG, C, RG, RT all have to have played in same division as the first player selected from this group

WR, RB, TE, FB all have to have played in same division as the first player selected from this group

D-Line all have to have played in same division as the first player selected from this group

LB’s all have to have played in same division as the first player selected from this group

Secondary all have to have played in same division as the first player selected from this group

QB and backup have to have played for same team

* Example you take a WR in the 1st round and you designate him from the NFC East then your remaining WR/RB/TE/FB’s taken have to have played at least 1 season in the NFC East to be eligible for your team
I'm not a big fan of this one.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like designating a team that we can't draft from, but everything else is ok with me.

So, would you not be able to draft anyone else from the Nats or Expos? What about Pedro Martinez? Could you draft him and designate him as your Red Sox player, since he played for both teams?

Yes you can play Pedro for either team. I liked limiting teams so 1) we have 23 teams with 23 players and 2) it makes it harder to find players

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have come up with 2 drafts. What you think Nos on them?

It's not only up to me. I myself appreciate the effort but i'm not a huge fan of it, but it's better than any other ideas we have so far. Not sure why we cant do for baseball and football what we are doing with basketball...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not only up to me. I myself appreciate the effort but i'm not a huge fan of it, but it's better than any other ideas we have so far. Not sure why we cant do for baseball and football what we are doing with basketball...

We can but I think we should spread it out. Maybe right down these ideas so we have them for later.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Nos in Doob show when you win you get a trophy/award shown on your avatar could be do that for these mock draft? You are only allowed to display that avatar until the next winner is crowned. I think the symbol should be award symbol with "MD" inside of it for Mock Draft. Thoughts?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Nos in Doob show when you win you get a trophy/award shown on your avatar could be do that for these mock draft? You are only allowed to display that avatar until the next winner is crowned. I think the symbol should be award symbol with "MD" inside of it for Mock Draft. Thoughts?

Love the idea... Lets think about it for a day or two

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you can play Pedro for either team. I liked limiting teams so 1) we have 23 teams with 23 players and 2) it makes it harder to find players
I don't like limiting the teams from the beginning. 1) We can still have 23 teams with 23 players and 2) It lets you take what the draft is giving you without eliminating 7 teams from the get-go.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like limiting the teams from the beginning. 1) We can still have 23 teams with 23 players and 2) It lets you take what the draft is giving you without eliminating 7 teams from the get-go.

I haven't looked but haven't we already done a draft like this??? Also, why are we drafting 23?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were doing National League then American League....:scratch:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West NBA draft is going to be a LOT easier looking up who is eligible to be taken. It's called process of elimination. Look at your list of best NBA players of all time and if they weren't taken in East draft then that means..... Nos screwed up or they are eligible to be taken. Let's start the new draft already.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for after the west draft we should do 2 baseball

AL draft then and NL draft

the AL draft we use a DH, the NL draft pitchers hit!!!!

then we do 2 NFL drafts

one AFC, then NFC

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So before we do the baseball draft are we doing the winner of MLB East vs winner of MLB West draft?