• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB implementing three batter minimum

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all a bunch of candy asses. When I was a kid I watched John Smoltz have to drop down and pitch sidearmed in the 99 playoffs because his shoulder was hurting so much. Pussies today wouldn't even take the mound.

I’m not disagreeing with you, Randy Johnson use to pitch in the mid 130’s all the time. But since pitchers started making more money they have more of less become an uber expensive commodity if they get hurt. I wish it would go back to how it was but pitchers at every level are babied at every level of baseball now.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better change would've been no warm-up pitches except for the start of an inning (might as well since they're gonna be on a TV timeout anyway) and pitchers entering mid-inning due to an injury. There's already a dearth of pitchers that can get both same and opposite handed batters out with equal aplomb. People who think it's a great idea now might not like this rule so much when their team loses a critical game because of it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better change would've been no warm-up pitches except for the start of an inning (might as well since they're gonna be on a TV timeout anyway) and pitchers entering mid-inning due to an injury. There's already a dearth of pitchers that can get both same and opposite handed batters out with equal aplomb. People who think it's a great idea now might not like this rule so much when their team loses a critical game because of it.

I'm fine with it.

I'm actually ok with that.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the rule. But I am one who enjoys the strategy of the game as much as the game play.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it, no relievers. You start the game, you finish the game.