• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Vikings 5 - 0

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he fumbles in the next game.

You sure you're a Vikings fan? He is the best RB the Vikings have ever had or will have and it's not close. Top 5 RB of all time and here you are ripping him, makes no sense if you are truly a Vikings fan...

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just don't think there is a clear cut better team in the NFC right now, that could change obviously but as of right now they have as good a shot as anyone.

Yeah definitely. Atlanta looks pretty legit, right now Vikes are on top. But we all know strong starts can disappear quickly, Like Atlanta last year. I think the Vikings defense will keep them at 11 or 12 wins though.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah definitely. Atlanta looks pretty legit, right now Vikes are on top. But we all know strong starts can disappear quickly, Like Atlanta last year. I think the Vikings defense will keep them at 11 or 12 wins though.

I honestly don't view Atlanta as a serious threat in the NFC. Seattle, Green Bay and maybe even Dallas look like the only threats for the Vikes at least right now...

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't view Atlanta as a serious threat in the NFC. Seattle, Green Bay and maybe even Dallas look like the only threats for the Vikes at least right now...
And seattle is only a threat if walsh it kept on the team

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else?

Undefeated, that is.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure you're a Vikings fan? He is the best RB the Vikings have ever had or will have and it's not close. Top 5 RB of all time and here you are ripping him, makes no sense if you are truly a Vikings fan...

I'm a diehard Vikings fan. I just never value one player over the team. A player who basically gave us the finger because we "didn't support him enough".

If you want to play fan boy and hero worship him, by all means, but don't question my fandom because you can't get the stars out of your eyes for both a flawed person and a flawed player.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a diehard Vikings fan. I just never value one player over the team. A player who basically gave us the finger because we "didn't support him enough".

If you want to play fan boy and hero worship him, by all means, but don't question my fandom because you can't get the stars out of your eyes for both a flawed person and a flawed player.

He has been "The Team" for a decade! Fan boy? You are a clueless fool who obviously isn't a real Vikings fan!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been "The Team" for a decade! Fan boy? You are a clueless fool who obviously isn't a real Vikings fan!

"Lalalalala, I am not listening! You aren't a fan! You aren't a fan!"

Adrian was a great RB. He ruined his legacy by whipping his boy bloody and never once showing an ounce of regret for it. In fact, he was defiant and thought we owed him something after he missed a full season.

I can't understand how you can't realize that this team is better off without him and his insane cap hit. Regardless of what we disagree on.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lalalalala, I am not listening! You aren't a fan! You aren't a fan!"

Adrian was a great RB. He ruined his legacy by whipping his boy bloody and never once showing an ounce of regret for it. In fact, he was defiant and thought we owed him something after he missed a full season.

I can't understand how you can't realize that this team is better off without him and his insane cap hit. Regardless of what we disagree on.

You obviously don't understand that in the south using a switch to discipline your child has something that has happened for generations. If you wanna argue that he went to far that's fine that's your opinion, but even if he did one mistake doesn't make him a piece of shit. You just don't appreciate what he's meant to the Vikings for the last decade. I on the other hand understand that I've been lucky enough to cheer for one of the greatest running backs in the history of the league.

I for one will still cheer for him with everything I got should he come back to help us with our playoff run this year, going into next year yeah maybe it's time to move on, a lot of the best players of all time finish their careers on another team and I will cheer for him no matter where he ends up.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great start, no doubt, lots of guys hurt and still winning. This D will keep us in most games and that all you ask for is a shot to win any game

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great start, no doubt, lots of guys hurt and still winning. This D will keep us in most games and that all you ask for is a shot to win any game
Injuries piling up is cause for concern. Hopefully some of these guys can come back after the bye.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, things are looking good. After Teddy went down everyone thought this club was done. I actually believed when we traded for Bradford he gave us a better chance to win that Bridgewater did. So we go into a bye the only undefeated team in the league.

This defense is looking to be all kinds of special. Hopkins and Fuller zero receptions in the first half, that's pretty impressive. Osweiler sucks but the Texans still have some weapons and they still do lead the incredibly shitty AFC South.

This team has crushed my soul too often for me to believe they have a shot but the run so far is nice...

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, things are looking good. After Teddy went down everyone thought this club was done. I actually believed when we traded for Bradford he gave us a better chance to win that Bridgewater did. So we go into a bye the only undefeated team in the league.

This defense is looking to be all kinds of special. Hopkins and Fuller zero receptions in the first half, that's pretty impressive. Osweiler sucks but the Texans still have some weapons and they still do lead the incredibly shitty AFC South.

This team has crushed my soul too often for me to believe they have a shot but the run so far is nice...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So good you quoted me twice, thank you!

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of The San Diego Chargers, I must admit that the Vikings look impressive. Sam Bradford looks like a great quarterback in that Vikings offensive system. Signing other players from other teams--Alex Boone and Andre Smith, of whom are 2/5 of that solid offensive line--seem like prudent signing decisions from the Vikings' management. Defensively, Griffin, Barr, that damn-good corner I don't know the name of, and crew are stellar. Legit Super Bowl contenders are the Minnesota Vikings.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of The San Diego Chargers, I must admit that the Vikings look impressive. Sam Bradford looks like a great quarterback in that Vikings offensive system. Signing other players from other teams--Alex Boone and Andre Smith, of whom are 2/5 of that solid offensive line--seem like prudent signing decisions from the Vikings' management. Defensively, Griffin, Barr, that damn-good corner I don't know the name of, and crew are stellar. Legit Super Bowl contenders are the Minnesota Vikings.
Right, as they've done so well in the past when they've looked like the front runner for the ring. They'll crap themselves before the end of this season, add more dust to that trophy case and continue to talk about what might have been. It's what they do...it's who they are...it's how they roll...

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, The Vikes offense looks much better now after losing AP and Teddy. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Right now them and the Falcons appear to be the front runners in the NFC. After that it would probably be Dal, GB, Sea, phi

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They already beat the two SB teams this year. I think they're easily a threat for the NFC right now. Skins have won 3 in a row now and Dal seems revived with a new QB and RB.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already beat the two SB teams this year. I think they're easily a threat for the NFC right now. Skins have won 3 in a row now and Dal seems revived with a new QB and RB.
They beat Denver? When?