• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Vikings 5 - 0

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree, but you obviously padded your stats vs Bears/Browns

Those were our normal stats. Only abnormal half was the first one against the Lions, waking up slowly off the bye. Lions had all of 45 yards in the 2nd half.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were our normal stats. Only abnormal half was the first one against the Lions, waking up slowly off the bye. Lions had all of 45 yards in the 2nd half.

My point remains, if you're going to ridicule teams defense based on their opponents, might want to make sure you haven't faced Lions (forgot them), Browns, and Bears....3 terrible offenses.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about the Vikings. The Eagles didn't lose to them already like the Packers did against a brand new QB.
Yet our only loss is to the lone undefeated team in the league. I understand being an Eagles fan you have an inferiority complex by default so I'll just let you be.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings are looking good. I am surprised you guys are getting it done without Peterson playing and Bradford at QB.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point remains, if you're going to ridicule teams defense based on their opponents, might want to make sure you haven't faced Lions (forgot them), Browns, and Bears....3 terrible offenses.

We did face them and we faced the Steelers too and held them to 3 points.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not discounting the eagles

You're discounting packers based on their opponents, 3 of 4 Eagles opponents are Terrible (one of whom they lost too)

I'm just asking you to be consistent. If Team X's accomplishments don't mean much because of their opponents, than, neither do eagles

Lions, Bears, and Browns have combined 3 wins (one of those being vs the Eagles)

And considering Eagles defense was dreadful last year there could be fans who are reasonably skeptical they can sustain playing good defense

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings are looking good. I am surprised you guys are getting it done without Peterson playing and Bradford at QB.

Prior to season my hope was the offense would be more centered on Teddy than it was on AP. AP wasn't very good down the stretch last year and was terrible to start season. Teddy plays best from shotgun/pistol, AP plays best with QB under center...wasn't a great combo

So far Bradford has exceeded expectations, but he's looking good and am happy with him. You can argue price, but Vikings showed they have a team they couldn't punt a season on with Shaun Hill.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is my post rated bullshit by you? Someone said they should've made the playoffs LAST YEAR. I said, THEY DID, and Seattle beat them (which is FACT). Was just helping out the person by stating who they played and why they didn't make a run.

This is twice now I've been berated for that post (by you and a Vikings fan)... WTF?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is my post rated bullshit by you? Someone said they should've made the playoffs LAST YEAR. I said, THEY DID, and Seattle beat them (which is FACT). Was just helping out the person by stating who they played and why they didn't make a run.

This is twice now I've been berated for that post (by you and a Vikings fan)... WTF?

It takes brass ones to brag about winning a game on a missed chip shot field goal. Seattle showed how much they belonged the next week.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I by no means think winning in Philly is a lock. But idk why they are viewed as the last real test. Not long ago people thought they might be the worst team in football. Then they beat the Browns and Bears(LOL) to gain hype. Since then a great win and a blah loss. I'd be surprised if they finish better than 8-8.

Packers(x2), Panthers/Cards(yes still), Texans, cowboys, Skins and probably Giants are all tougher games.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes brass ones to brag about winning a game on a missed chip shot field goal. Seattle showed how much they belonged the next week.

By almost mounting a comeback against Carolina? Dude, I was just saying who won the game and the fact the Vikings made the playoffs. It was not a shot against the Vikings. Jeez man. You guys are turning into some Nancy's up there in Minny. Good lord.

And my prior joke about not having played anyone I felt was pretty obvious with the Brock/Pokemon reference.

Whatever, guess I'm done talking to Vikings fans.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They belonged in that game more than the Vikings did.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By almost mounting a comeback against Carolina? Dude, I was just saying who won the game and the fact the Vikings made the playoffs. It was not a shot against the Vikings. Jeez man. You guys are turning into some Nancy's up there in Minny. Good lord.

And my prior joke about not having played anyone I felt was pretty obvious with the Brock/Pokemon reference.

Last year was a great game, sucks we missed easy FG to lose, but we did.

Also sucks Seattle's TD came on a broken play when our DB should've just gone for Wilson instead of scoop score of a fumble.

But that stuff happened, Hawks won. Vikes stayed home, fans and players had frost bite

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now who is being the Nancy?

Sorry I took it as a shot, but it looked a lot like you were interjecting with what the Seahawks were able to accomplish last year.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PnkPanther said:
I'm just asking you to be consistent.

Heh, good luck with that.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're doing great. Thought for sure they'd have a bad season after losing Teddy and Peterson but the team is now the only undefeated team in the NFL.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now who is being the Nancy?

Sorry I took it as a shot, but it looked a lot like you were interjecting with what the Seahawks were able to accomplish last year.

I was not. Seattle had an okay year last year, but hardly impressive. They barely got one against a stout Vikings defense (who is quickly starting to compete against Seattle/Denver for best in league) and then crushed early on by the Panthers... although they did mount a comeback.

A Packers fan said the Vikes should have been in the playoffs last year. I said they were, they lost to Seattle. Purely for informational purposes. He later replied and said he meant divisional (Vikes/Hawks was wild card) and that was that.

Just didn't appreciate the backlash and the BS rating, lol.

All is well, no worries. I'm a pretty level headed 'homer' so to speak. I'll generally give other teams props when due and don't go super crazy Seattle homer. I think and HOPE most other posters here can agree.

Point being, I find this hilarious (and painful) but hilarious.

c6d7aa242f044bba942ec0f694a89dda.jpg

:suds: