• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Vikings 5 - 0

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing Peterson for the season I thought they were going to snowball...

He's probably cooked as it is anyways, his last good game was week 10 of last season. Him getting hurt allows a more balanced attack rather than funneling 18 carries for 58 yards, hoping he breaks a big one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing Peterson for the season I thought they were going to snowball...
AP and Bridgewater I think even the Viking faithful thought the season was over before it started

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP and Bridgewater I think even the Viking faithful thought the season was over before it started
Teddy White Gloves was a decent QB, but nothing exceptional (yet). Kudos to the Minny FO for bringing in Bradford.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teddy yes, Peterson no. He led the league in rushing last year, but that was more by virtue of the Vikings giving him all the carries, he's just not the same guy anymore.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy yes, Peterson no. He led the league in rushing last year, but that was more by virtue of the Vikings giving him all the carries, he's just not the same guy anymore.

Like I said in the OP, Bradford gives us a better chance than Teddy did... I just can't trust a QB who throws like Lamar from revenge of the nerds (Yeah, I've said that before but it's still true)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team could do a lot worse. Prior yo his injuries he still had some tread left on those tires. Nice veteran 4 down back. I'd would've been happy to have him on NE.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the OP, Bradford gives us a better chance than Teddy did... I just can't trust a QB who throws like Lamar from revenge of the nerds (Yeah, I've said that before but it's still true)
Lamar was awesome in that movie

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really happy to see the vikings beat the panthers, my buddy is a panthers fan with an overinflated ego, so it was nice to see

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really happy to see the vikings beat the panthers, my buddy is a panthers fan with an overinflated ego, so it was nice to see
I'm happy to see anyone beat Sham Newton even AFCE teams.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team could do a lot worse. Prior yo his injuries he still had some tread left on those tires. Nice veteran 4 down back. I'd would've been happy to have him on NE.

4 down? He's never been a good blocker and has been a mediocre receiver at best. I know I'm being hard on the guy who was once my second favorite Viking, but he still to this day doesn't think he did anything wrong by whooping up on his boy with a switch until his balls were bloody.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 down? He's never been a good blocker and has been a mediocre receiver at best. I know I'm being hard on the guy who was once my second favorite Viking, but he still to this day doesn't think he did anything wrong by whooping up on his boy with a switch until his balls were bloody.
In no way can I condone his choice of punishment. However, I always thought of him as a decent receiving back. Get the ball in his hands and let him go. Average blocker in my opinion.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My mom used to whip me with my orange hot wheels tracks when I was really young, I didn't then and still don't think she did anything wrong, I turned out to be a pretty good human being, did I mention there were times when my ass would bleed from those fucking tracks? I have no problem with parents disciplining their kids, as long as you aren't punching them in the face until unconscious, we need to quit being a nation of pussies!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? The NFC sucks this year, who has a better chance than the Vikes if everyone stays healthy?

Lets just say that when you lose your starting QB, the best RB in football and a pretty good LT.....well, that's really all I need to say. Teams don't just all of a sudden get better. If that's the case, a Viking fan should hope for death on their defense just so they can run the table.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just say that when you lose your starting QB, the best RB in football and a pretty good LT.....well, that's really all I need to say. Teams don't just all of a sudden get better. If that's the case, a Viking fan should hope for death on their defense just so they can run the table.

A QB who had not yet proved anything, a RB who was almost assuredly on the way down and a LT who had a good rookie season and had been less than good since.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, things are looking good. After Teddy went down everyone thought this club was done. I actually believed when we traded for Bradford he gave us a better chance to win that Bridgewater did. So we go into a bye the only undefeated team in the league.

This defense is looking to be all kinds of special. Hopkins and Fuller zero receptions in the first half, that's pretty impressive. Osweiler sucks but the Texans still have some weapons and they still do lead the incredibly shitty AFC South.

This team has crushed my soul too often for me to believe they have a shot but the run so far is nice...
Enjoy it. I know the feeling.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom used to whip me with my orange hot wheels tracks when I was really young, I didn't then and still don't think she did anything wrong, I turned out to be a pretty good human being, did I mention there were times when my ass would bleed from those fucking tracks? I have no problem with parents disciplining their kids, as long as you aren't punching them in the face until unconscious, we need to quit being a nation of pussies!

To each their own. Leaves in his mouth? Cuts on his nut sack? That is beyond discipline.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as if that weren't enough, he had his hobbit agent demand a trade!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each their own. Leaves in his mouth? Cuts on his nut sack? That is beyond discipline.

Well being neither one of us were there and don't know the situation i'll just leave it alone.

Who cares that he asked for a trade, he wanted to play with the Cowboys and probably didn't realize how much Vikings fans loved him.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea they were this good. I thought their defense was pretty good but they dismantled the Texans today. Granted the Texans did not have a good pass defense going in. The Vikings defense was just dominating.