• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue is actually pretty good it seems as well.

Minny just isn't elite. They'd have to make a huge inroad recruiting wise to get there. I don't see it.

They can be a 10 win squad but unless they make a leap like Wisky did they will be about where they are.
Yeah, Purdue was one of the 4-5 teams in the West that got mentioned as a contender for the Division Title before the season started up, then they lost to Syracuse, who might be pretty good, too? The close win over FAU didn't help, either. Maybe they came so close to losing to FAU because they were not focused and were looking ahead to their game with Minnesota? UMn's had Purdue's number for awhile now, they were bound to pull off an upset eventually. Not cool with the timing of it, obviously.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been pretty busy at work this week, anyone hear what was up with Ibrahim? Guessing injury. But I thought I heard he was dressed?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn lost by 10, OU lost by 31. 0-2 in the Big 12 now. Should we be concerned about OU not making a bowl game?

Hey Fred, do you see any threads I started about OU? And yes you can be concerned.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we see what happens when MN plays an opponent that has some form of talent.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we see what happens when MN plays an opponent that has some form of talent.
Lots of people thought MSU had talent when they sat 2-0 three weeks ago.

Some idiots thought the Nebraska team that beat only Fordham, Buffalo & NW last year had some talent and could challenge for the B1G West Div title, but so far all Nebraska has beaten is North Dakota??? lol

50% of Nebby's wins this year and last year are fcs teams. WOW!!!

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some idiots thought the Nebraska team could challenge for the B1G West Div title

giphy.gif

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of people thought MSU had talent when they sat 2-0 three weeks ago.

Some idiots thought the Nebraska team that beat only Fordham, Buffalo & NW last year had some talent and could challenge for the B1G West Div title, but so far all Nebraska has beaten is North Dakota??? lol

50% of Nebby's wins this year and last year are fcs teams. WOW!!!
This is not a Nebraska thread, we are talking about Minny I believe. Thinking MSU has talent after beating two MAC teams that are 3-7 combined records is not food for thought.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojans might be the most overrated team in the country going into this weekend's games.

You really are a nonstop clown-show.

Talking about overrated teams did the Gophers win yesterday?

I bet you think Minnesota football > USC football.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a Nebraska thread, we are talking about Minny I believe. Thinking MSU has talent after beating two MAC teams that are 3-7 combined records is not food for thought.
I didn't say what I thought about MSU, I was talking about the experts, most of whom based their opinion on whether MSU had talent this year on who came back from last year's team that won 11 games, and Mac teams sometimes beat P5 teams, even ranked ones, so MSU crushing 2 of them wasn't an indicator that they were overrated, although some did suspect that MSU was over ranked at #11. I was one of those who suspected that, and why I had PSU as the one game I was the most afraid of losing, the Illinois game was 2nd on that list and the Purdue game was 3rd. Purdue should have beat PSU when they played and also could easily have won that game vs an undefeated so far Syracuse. I know you won't want to give them credit for either of those because you want to portray Purdue as badly as you can because you don't care about reality, but you care only about having something you think you can give me sh1t about. If Purdue goes on to beat Maryland next week, I want to hear you claim that Maryland is also a horrible no talent team. Let me guess, the only teams with talent in America are Bama, OSU, Georgia and Nebraska?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a nonstop clown-show.

Talking about overrated teams did the Gophers win yesterday?

Minnesota was only rated #21/#23, so only if they end the season ranked out of the Top 25 can it be argued they were overrated. Top 25 ranked teams get beat all the fucking time moron, or don't you even pay attention?

Last year's EOS Top 25 ranked teams AVERAGED 2.52 losses!!!!!

I've seen a team with 3 losses finish ranked #3 in the nation.

Losing ONE game does not equal overrated.

Shit, OSU has lost at least one game every year the last 48 years cept for 2. You trying to tell me your Buckeyes were overrated every year they were ranked those 48 seasons outside of the 2 undefeated seasons?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota was only rated #21/#23, so only if they end the season ranked out of the Top 25 can it be argued they were overrated. Top 25 ranked teams get beat all the fucking time moron, or don't you even pay attention?

Last year's EOS Top 25 ranked teams AVERAGED 2.52 losses!!!!!

I've seen a team with 3 losses finish ranked #3 in the nation.

Losing ONE game does not equal overrated.

Shit, OSU has lost at least one game every year the last 48 years cept for 2. You trying to tell me your Buckeyes were overrated every year they were ranked those 48 seasons outside of the 2 undefeated seasons?

You mentioned Ohio State. Can you be any lamer? The answer is hell yeah you can.

Why even bring them up? I have never over-pimped Ohio State in any way.

You on the other hand over-pimp all things Gophers 24/7.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota's schedule so far.

Beat N.M. State. A team that isn't good from a small conference.

Beat W. Illinois. They're an FCS team. Nothing else needs to be said.

Beat CU. One of the worst, if not the worst, P5 program in the country.

Lost to a 2-2 Purdue team.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What time frame? Last year? ABSOLUTELY!!! 9-4 > 4-8.

This year? Who knows, USC hasn't played a single quality opponent yet.

They barely beat an Oregon St who barely beat Fresno St who couldn't beat lowly UConn.