• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan football is a fucking embarrassment

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The participation in this CUM-guzzlers' circle-jerk is very surprising.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue was not, is not Akron or UConn............... in any way.

nice try.

Cincy was...point is it's a little early to throw stones from your glass house.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy was...point is it's a little early to throw stones from your glass house.

lol. who's throwing stones.......... just evaluating two games of a team that is supposed to be "back".

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofM sill has the best Out of Conference win in the B1G.

But that will quickly be a footnote in a bad season if Devin Gardner doesn't get his head of his ass. I would definitely be giving True Freshmen Shane Morris reps with the first team if for no other reason than let Gardner know being sloppy with the football will not be tolerated.

The B1G is again headed for another disappointing season with UofM, Nebraska, MSU, and Whisky looking inconsistent and extremely average. And I usually don't give a rats ass about OSU this defintely will hurt them if the top of the BCS is tight...which I expect it will be.

Right now I can't see but OSU as being a top 10 team from the B1G.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that will quickly be a footnote in a bad season if Devin Gardner doesn't get his head of his ass. I would definitely be giving True Freshmen Shane Morris reps with the first team if for no other reason than let Gardner know being sloppy with the football will not be tolerated.

The B1G is again headed for another disappointing season with UofM, Nebraska, MSU, and Whisky looking inconsistent and extremely average. And I usually don't give a rats ass about OSU this defintely will hurt them if the top of the BCS is tight...which I expect it will be.

I don't think anyone in the big ten other than OSU looks like a top 10 team, however, OSU hasn't played anyone yet. Certainly UM probably would have lost to Cal on the road the way we're playing, but as you said - UM still has the best OOC win in the big ten. I think we'll learn a lot about OSU next week.

Michigan still has the ability to be a higher end top 25 team. They haven't played like that in the last two games.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why all the hate for DG? Anybody notice he is surrounded by absolute 0 play-makers. His RB has a better chance of breaking another leg than a tackle. His WR's can't get open. The O-Line has more holes than Swiss cheese. So who do we blame? Well, of course it has to the only weapon we have isn't doing enough. DG is definitely struggling with decision-making but he isn't presented with very good options.

You want to put Morris in at QB? Really? If Michigan does that our offense looks remarkably similar to Michigan State's offense.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why all the hate for DG? Anybody notice he is surrounded by absolute 0 play-makers. His RB has a better chance of breaking another leg than a tackle. His WR's can't get open. The O-Line has more holes than Swiss cheese. So who do we blame? Well, of course it has to the only weapon we have isn't doing enough. DG is definitely struggling with decision-making but he isn't presented with very good options.

You want to put Morris in at QB? Really? If Michigan does that our offense looks remarkably similar to Michigan State's offense.

Bull. His WR's do get open, he doesn't look for them. He wants to run first just like DR did. His RB's were the only ones making plays last night. He's a liability at this point.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull. His WR's do get open, he doesn't look for them. He wants to run first just like DR did. His RB's were the only ones making plays last night. He's a liability at this point.

HOMER ALERT!!!!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who wants to go live in Michigan? recruiting is the problem, Michigan can't get top level talent there and who can blame them

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up the ship!

This bye week couldn't come at a better time. Once again, it seems this team is feast or famine. When they are at their best IMHO they can beat any team, and I mean any...........though for some teams it would mean they are not at their best (or maybe even less). But at Michigan's worst, they are a discombobulated mess, and can be beaten by any team.

The O-line is still a mess, that is somewhat excusable given the youth, but then need to start growing up, and fast. I'm am scratching my head on what's going on with the D-line, isn't Mattison one of the best DC in the game? With a history as a D-line coach (not to mention that is Hoke's background as well)? Gardner needs to gain some confience back, he has shown he is capable of stepping up in big games, but for whatever reason he is starting to lose his composure. And of course, the line backers will get better with the return of Jake Ryan.

Despite the ugly preformances these past two weeks, Michigan is still 4-0, and if they can fix what needs to be fixed, they can still achieve great things. :hope:

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who wants to go live in Michigan? recruiting is the problem, Michigan can't get top level talent there and who can blame them

Did you missed the past couple of years of recruiting? The last two classes Hoke pulled in were both top 10, including reeling in the top RB last year, and currently have commitment of one of the top 5 recuits of the 2014 class (Peppers) and is the strong lead for another (Hand).

Seems like they are having no trouble brining top level talent to Michigan, it's just still very young and raw at the moment.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you missed the past couple of years of recruiting? The last two classes Hoke pulled in were both top 10, including reeling in the top RB last year, and currently have commitment of one of the top 5 recuits of the 2014 class (Peppers) and is the strong lead for another (Hand).

Seems like they are having no trouble brining top level talent to Michigan, it's just still very young and raw at the moment.

nope didn't know, don't follow it that closely, but where they rank before college and how they preform is two different things. Just saying the talent in Michigan isn't that good and it's sowing on the field.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interior OLine
Ball security
Pass rush
Secondary coverage
Running game
Passing game
Decision making
Coaching

That's just the broad spectrum of it all. Personnel changes will have to take place if we're going to beat the Gophers in two weeks, starting with the center. DG won't need to scramble near as much if he has a pocket to step into. And that turning his back on the OLine, while spinning, twisting and turning horseshit needs to stop. He's an exceptional athlete but he's trying to be Superman out there. With better OLine play, a better running game will develop, also taking some pressure off DG.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is an Ohio State fan calling Michigan an embarrassment? Why would you get pride or embarrassment from either them being good or bad?

You TEAM B1G?

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope didn't know, don't follow it that closely, but where they rank before college and how they preform is two different things. Just saying the talent in Michigan isn't that good and it's sowing on the field.

That's because the two classes prior to that were in the range of the 20's. Talent is coming in, like I said it is still raw. Example A, on the the O-line we have a 5* guard from the class of 2012, Kyle Kalis, who just made his 4 career start. And there is plenty other talent working it's way up, but they are still young (some taking their redshirt this year). While we expected better than the showing the past two weeks, most pegged 2014 to be the year Michigan truley hits it's stride.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 4-0 with a double digit win over a ranked team. While the sec is playing home games against the special Olympic allstars - Michigan went on the road and got an ugly win at
against UConn.

Yet if course they will likely drop in the polls again for winning, while the sec teams will move up for letting worse teams hang around late.

With that being said, many teams wod trade you for your 4-0 record with a ranked win right now.