• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan football is a fucking embarrassment

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have argued till the cows came home a few weeks ago if I would have said Kenny G was better than Gardner.

Well, of course - as most OSU fans would have as well. I don't think that's fair. No one could have predicted Devin going from cool and collected throwing strikes to indecisive and throwing INTs and fumbling every time he touched the ball. Nor could anyone predict that Guiton would have broken OSU TD records by the 4th game.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Michigan fans,

Circle this date on your calendar. November 9.

All your ills will be cured. You will actually think from the outcome of this game, you should be #1. Lewan will single handedly block the entire Nebraska D and be a lock for the Outland after the game. Gardner will look like RG III, but better, and be a lock for the Heisman after the game. Toussaint will look like Barry Sanders did in the NFL. Your defense might give up 20, but will have five takeaways from Martinez alone.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell how badly tOSU fan wanted Michigan to lose this game.

I can literally feel the rage from the op/thread title.

That's fucking awesome.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Michigan fans,

Circle this date on your calendar.

November 9. All your ills will be cured. You will actually think from the outcome of this game, you should be #1. Lewan will single handedly block the entire Nebraska D and be a lock for the Outland after the game. Gardner will look like RG III, but better, and be a lock for the Heisman after the game. Toussaint will look like Barry Sanders did in the NFL. Your defense might give up 20, but will have five takeaways from Martinez alone.

I don't know, it could be an epic shootout. Devin will probably throw just as many TD passes to your defense as he will to our offense.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, it could be an epic shootout. Devin will probably throw just as many TD passes to your defense as he will to our offense.

LOL, you don't have to throw against the Nebraska D.

This is the only offensive playbook needed to play the Pelichis Defense.

Run left, 20 yards.

Run right, 20 yards

Run up the middle, 20 yards.

Reverse, 40 yards.

Double reverse, 60 yards.

Jet Sweep, TD.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you don't have to throw against the Nebraska D.

This is the only offensive playbook needed to play the Pelichis Defense.

Run left, 20 yards.

Run right, 20 yards

Run up the middle, 20 yards.

Reverse, 40 yards.

Double reverse, 60 yards.

Jet Sweep, TD.

I don't know, Nebraska's D might be able to punch up the middle of our line just like UConn and Akron. I suspect your defense is better than both of those teams.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky bastards........... that's all I have to say........... lucky bastards.........

how many conference losses are coming.....?

:laugh3:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell how badly tOSU fan wanted Michigan to lose this game.

I can literally feel the rage from the op/thread title.

That's fucking awesome.

there were a lot of Husky fans last night nationwide, I guarantee it.........

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky bastards........... that's all I have to say........... lucky bastards.........

how many conference losses are coming.....?

:laugh3:

I'm still holding out hope that this bye week will cure some of our problems. The most frustrating part is that we have the people to destroy teams, like we did to ND, but then we do what we did against UConn and Akron - which means that we can lose to any team on our schedule.

I think we're good enough still to win our division but I think we're also capable of fing things up to the point where we're only an 8 win team.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take from tOSU fans. Back in 2002 when the Buckeyes needed some miracles against some scrub teams they didn't say they were an embarrassment...they said "great teams find a way to win".

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a disaster this season has been. Gardner has like 8 turnovers the last two weeks -- the middle of the OL is HORRIBLE. Taylor Lewan is wishing he would have jumped ship last year and went to the NFL.

I said last week UM had no business being in the top 25 after that game -- I truly hope this puts an end those who thought I was going overboard. UM is just terrible right now.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take from tOSU fans. Back in 2002 when the Buckeyes needed some miracles against some scrub teams they didn't say they were an embarrassment...they said "great teams find a way to win".

We also had big wins over very good teams in there as well. For example, we killed Pac-10 champ Washington State and rolled top 25 Texas Tech. Akron was a 1-11 team in 2012. We didn't struggle with any 1-win teams.

Good pull, though. If UM goes unbeaten and somehow makes the NCG that'd be a good comparison.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, of course - as most OSU fans would have as well. I don't think that's fair. No one could have predicted Devin going from cool and collected throwing strikes to indecisive and throwing INTs and fumbling every time he touched the ball. Nor could anyone predict that Guiton would have broken OSU TD records by the 4th game.

Well iwas never sold on Devin. He was buried on the depth chart just last year and still threw several INTs when he did get in.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pull, though. If UM goes unbeaten and somehow makes the NCG that'd be a good comparison.

I think it is safe to say -- you won't have to worry about that. Unless UM gets better at RG, C and LG -- There is no chance of that happening.

UM plays a boatload of freshman and sophomores -- I knew they would have some tough moments, but the last two games were absolute EMBARRASSMENTS.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a disaster this season has been. Gardner has like 8 turnovers the last two weeks -- the middle of the OL is HORRIBLE. Taylor Lewan is wishing he would have jumped ship last year and went to the NFL.

I said last week UM had no business being in the top 25 after that game -- I truly hope this puts an end those who thought I was going overboard. UM is just terrible right now.

I suspect we'll be seeing some new faces on the line come the Minnesota game.

I think we all know that without those turnovers DG keeps producing, this team would look much different. Even with the incompletions, those are manageable and the drives would still likely produce points. As I've said earlier, we know this team can play like they did against ND which means we're capable of beating most teams. Unfortunately, we're also in a strange position of being able to lose to any team; and it's 100% reliant on how many turnovers Gardner hands over and how well he's doing in the passing game.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well iwas never sold on Devin. He was buried on the depth chart just last year and still threw several INTs when he did get in.

No he wasn't, he was switched to WR last year because the staff said they wanted to get his talent on the field somehow and Denard was there.

Gardner has proven in many games what he's capable of. He can be a very good QB, he can also single handedly lose us a game. He's had some turnover problems from the get go but that was always over shadowed by his other performance. Now that he's not throwing the ball well, the turnovers are a much bigger deal.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also had big wins over very good teams in there as well. For example, we killed Pac-10 champ Washington State and rolled top 25 Texas Tech. Akron was a 1-11 team in 2012. We didn't struggle with any 1-win teams.

Well, Michigan did thoroughly dominate Notre Dame. We just don't know how good ND is, but they're certainly better than Akron or Uconn by a long shot.

I'm still not sure what to make of this team. Two very good games to start the season CMU and ND followed by two very terrible games to lead us where we are now. Who the hell knows. I'm just hoping this bye week gives them the time needed to actually fix some things.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is safe to say -- you won't have to worry about that. Unless UM gets better at RG, C and LG -- There is no chance of that happening.

UM plays a boatload of freshman and sophomores -- I knew they would have some tough moments, but the last two games were absolute EMBARRASSMENTS.

Except, our biggest problem right now is Gardner - the RS Junior. The line is manageable, and understandable because of youth, if Gardner is actually able to hit wide open WRs.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Purdue was not, is not Akron or UConn............... in any way.

nice try.