• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan bit with the Alabama and OSU career ending injury bug

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh, OK. Must be an inside joke?

More like a pattern that's been seen many times before.

It takes a few months usually, but you'll get there. I've only been wrong once, but that guy came really close and then changed.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed where you put the posts about me bragging about Michigan. I will be waiting.

All these bull shit threads are proof enough. But hey at least your admitting how much of a dumbass you sounded like claiming LSU was a "top school"

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the art of bragging, without bragging. Did Bwruce Ree learn ya' that?

It isn't bragging. Florida was the best game we played all year. I'd like to think Florida is slightly better than Northwestern, if not, the SEC East is really a disaster.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't bragging. Florida was the best game we played all year. I'd like to think Florida is slightly better than Northwestern, if not, the SEC East is really a disaster.

Yes Thrustme-san. Mizzou two time defending champion entering last year. Now use head for sumthin' other than target.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these bull shit threads are proof enough. But hey at least your admitting how much of a dumbass you sounded like claiming LSU was a "top school"

Show me all the bullshit threads I put up? I put this one up for one reason, and one reason only -- Bama and OSU fans actually think the medical hardships handed out when Saban and Meyer took over were legitimate and their schools had a rash of career ending injuries never seen before in the history of football -- it was just a coincidence they were taking over programs when they did this.

I'm not that blind. I called out exactly what Harbaugh is doing, which is the same thing Saban and Meyer did. Clearing out recruits who don't fit or don't contribute. A bullshit thread would be me trying to justifying players medically retiring who have never played a down for UM.

You don't get to the top of the coaching profession without pushing boundaries or being cut throat and shady to some degree.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Thrustme-san. Mizzou two time defending champion entering last year. Now use head for sumthin' other than target.

Back to rainbows for you.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been an absolute dumpster fire. Last year was no different, UF won by default.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact, fact, Same, same. More Hardbaugh karate training sleepover for you. KY on, KY off. Up down, side to side, make beeg circles. Sand da' knob ThrustMe-san. Sand da' knob.
Let Bamabear and 420 do the talking. You are doing your fan base no favors. :suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like a pattern that's been seen many times before.

It takes a few months usually, but you'll get there. I've only been wrong once, but that guy came really close and then changed.
A pattern of what? I keep hearing how I'm bragging about UM (which couldn't be further from the truth) and how I'm starting all these threads (when I think I've started two threads on here)

So you will have to explain what "the pattern" is.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been an absolute dumpster fire. Last year was no different, UF won by default.
I figured as much. While UM was much better than year's past -- I don't think anyone saw UM running for 200+ or winning by 5 td's.
I feel bad for the East if that was the best team over there. Why not move Bama over there, let them win the East every year and the teams who would make it out the West would make it slightly interesting?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured as much. While UM was much better than year's past -- I don't think anyone saw UM running for 200+ or winning by 5 td's.
I feel bad for the East if that was the best team over there. Why not move Bama over there, let them win the East every year and the teams who would make it out the West would make it slightly interesting?
It would make sense for them to actually put one of the western-most schools (Mizzou) in the West.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice he disappeared when I said to show me "all the threads". I'm guessing he didn't like that I laughed at him after he made a comment about being irrelevant while being a ND fan.

Are you fucking retarded? Ever since you've been here you've been a huge fucking Michigan homer. Literally every thread you've posted in has turned in that direction. Also, I even said ND has been irrelevant for a long time, but I don't go making threads about fucking Brian Kelly, or ND recruiting like Michigan fans do. You're fucking starving for attention. Its pathetic.

I also noticed you magically disappeared when I called you out about LSU. So fuck you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you really showed him. Keep up the good work.

View attachment 102617
Perfect. I can give that to Eric. We have discussed this newfangled thing called the Internet in this thread. I even tried to explain this brand new site called Google. I just know that is going to be big!!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do wish it was more even. The SEC CG the last few years has been a joke for the most part. Having said that, there was a time where UT, UGA and UF were doing much better and everything was a little more even. Hard to say what the future of some of the East teams hold but something needs to change.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking retarded? Ever since you've been here you've been a huge fucking Michigan homer. Literally every thread you've posted in has turned in that direction. Also, I even said ND has been irrelevant for a long time, but I don't go making threads about fucking Brian Kelly, or ND recruiting like Michigan fans do. You're fucking starving for attention. Its pathetic.

I also noticed you magically disappeared when I called you out about LSU. So fuck you.

Since I posted all these threads. Let's see all of them. I will help you:
1. This thread

You fill in the rest.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. I can give that to Eric. We have discussed this newfangled thing called the Internet in this thread. I even tried to explain this brand new site called Google. I just know that is going to be big!!

Don't use up all your free internet in just one thread, bro. Spread it around the Hoop. I'm sure there are many many more people that would like to witness your brand of total awesomeness.