• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan bit with the Alabama and OSU career ending injury bug

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and ND hasn't been relevant in over 20 years. And you won't see me bragging/bringing up anything they've done in the past b/c it's irrelevant. Michigan fans constantly bring that shit up b/c it's the only thing you can fall back on...pathetic.
Where have I bragged about UM? The closest you will see me "brag" is saying Tom Osborne was gifted part of a NC as a retirement present as they beat Missouri on the fluke of all fluke plays just to force OT.

Feel free to show me bragging about ANYTHING UM has done as a whole? I said we'd lose by multiple TD's to MSU and was shocked we should have won the game. I bet on OSU as I didn't think UM had a shot to win.

I gave props to Harbaugh because I didn't think there was a chance in hell they'd win 10 games last year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Good coach. He's nowhere close to greatness yet.
That's your opinion, just like it my opinion Saban is a great coach in the SEC, but has proven to be Medicare outside of it. We r entitled to it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion, just like it my opinion Saban is a great coach in the SEC, but has proven to be Medicare outside of it. We r entitled to it.

Except it's not an opinion, it's fact. Harbaugh has done nothing to reach greatness yet, you're just being a homer. He has a decent chance of getting there one day, just not today.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I bragged about UM? The closest you will see me "brag" is saying Tom Osborne was gifted part of a NC as a retirement present as they beat Missouri on the fluke of all fluke plays just to force OT.

Feel free to show me bragging about ANYTHING UM has done as a whole? I said we'd lose by multiple TD's to MSU and was shocked we should have won the game. I bet on OSU as I didn't think UM had a shot to win.

I gave props to Harbaugh because I didn't think there was a chance in hell they'd win 10 games last year.

You're completely full of bull shit. To sum up, you think Harbaugh has a SB ring as an assistant and you think Saban took over a "top school" at LSU. You don't know jack shit and all your opinions are moronic.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's not an opinion, it's fact. Harbaugh has done nothing to reach greatness yet, you're just being a homer. He has a decent chance of getting there one day, just not today.
A fact is being the only coach to be named NCAA coach of the year and NFL coach of the year in back to back years.

That is a fact.

A fact is being the only coach in history to take their team to 3 straight conference championship games in his 1st 3 years as a coach in the NFL.

That is a fact.

He led a Stanford team who had never won 11 games in season (and only won 10 games 3 times in 90+ years) to a 12-1 record. He also led them to their highest ranking in 70 years finish #4 in the country.

That is a fact.

What you say is an opinion. You are entitled to it though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're completely full of bull shit. To sum up, you think Harbaugh has a SB ring as an assistant and you think Saban took over a "top school" at LSU. You don't know jack shit and all your opinions are moronic.
I must have missed where you put the posts about me bragging about Michigan. I will be waiting.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude isn't going to last around here.

Calling it now.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude isn't going to last around here.

Calling it now.

I would have been here all along if I knew there was this type of entertainment on the college board. I've dealt with homers on the other boards I frequented, but this place is a gold mine and they actually believe the stuff they are saying. I'm not going anywhere.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have been here all along if I knew there was this type of entertainment on the college board. I've dealt with homers on the other boards I frequented, but this place is a gold mine and they actually believe the stuff they are saying. I'm not going anywhere.
I think you just topped yourself with yet another "most ironic post in the history of these boards" post.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've already started melting.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Harbaugh beat the SEC cupcake he faced worse than any B1G team. That SEC cup cake was the SEC east champ."

Didn't want you to have to wait too long.

That's not bragging. That is a fact. You could argue they beat Northwestern worse, but it was aided with an INT return and kickoff return for TD's.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not bragging. That is a fact. You could argue they beat Northwestern worse, but it was aided with an INT return and kickoff return for TD's.
So football plays? Imagine that...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So football plays? Imagine that...

Yes, but IMO, putting up 500 yards of offense with 200+ of the yards on the ground is really beating a team down.

While they won by 38 over Northwestern -- they were more dominate beating Florida by 34.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you just topped yourself with yet another "most ironic post in the history of these boards" post.

Ouch, that really hurts. Almost as much as a ND fan talking about a program being irrelevant. :)