• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Oher receives 3/21.6M

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I remember a more bi-polar player when it comes to play on the field. With the Ravens he didn't start out that great but then on their playoff run really stepped up his game and showed up big in protecting Flacco the entire playoffs. Then his play completely fell off again to the point that it didn't seem like anybody wanted him. Then Carolina picks him up and he really turns his career around to then be completely destroyed in the Super Bowl. Just never quite know what to think of this kid.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I remember a more bi-polar player when it comes to play on the field. With the Ravens he didn't start out that great but then on their playoff run really stepped up his game and showed up big in protecting Flacco the entire playoffs. Then his play completely fell off again to the point that it didn't seem like anybody wanted him. Then Carolina picks him up and he really turns his career around to then be completely destroyed in the Super Bowl. Just never quite know what to think of this kid.
I have generally viewed him as a guy who can probably stonewall mediocre rushers in passblocking, but his runblocking or elite rushers can take his lunchmoney. Pretty much sets the market for the mediocre LT, imo.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have generally viewed him as a guy who can probably stonewall mediocre rushers in passblocking, but his runblocking or elite rushers can take his lunchmoney. Pretty much sets the market for the mediocre LT, imo.

Good point. I will say he is a good fit for the Panthers. They don't need elite LT's for the most part to make their system work. The threat of the run game gives pass rushers pause giving him that extra step to get into position. So I think this deal is fair for both sides. I am interested though now that teams watched how the Broncos attacked the Panthers to see how teams try to attack them this year. Now given not every team has a Von Miller so most teams probably can't do what the Broncos did but I bet it does change up some how teams attack them.