• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex-NFLer Michael Oher: ‘Blind Side’ family lied about adopting me

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to help someone in today's world better think things through

lol

there are no real victims here. certainly not the family whos net worth is about 100 times more than it was 20 years ago.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he dumb.
Which is why they were looking after him and trying to protect him from himself.
Brittney Spears had a conservatoship for 13 years. She could not even get legally married.
She ended the conservatorship to marry a kid 12 years younger than her
Now he is divorcing her and looking for his half

A conservator would likely not have approved of the marriage without a proper pre-nup!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point someone should have bothered to teach Mike about inflation.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of hearing about this movie.
Nothing to see here. Just a couple of millionaires airing their dirty laundry and fighting over money in the court of public opinion.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if literally everything Oher is alleging is true ( which im sure its not but let's pretend )

So what??

They still gave you a home

They still made sure you got an education which allowed you to play football and go to college

Which in turn allowed you to make it to the NFL and warm 35M dollars

Even if EVERYTHING Oher is alleging is true he still was far better off knowing them than he would've been otherwise

Pretty sad honestly. Pathetic even.
If everythhing Oher is saying is true.. Yoi need to get the fuck outta here with that bullshit you just posted.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he wasn’t legally adopted, but he did live with them ? They still helped him out as a youngster ?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everythhing Oher is saying is true.. Yoi need to get the fuck outta here with that bullshit you just posted.
What part do you disagree with? I'm not saying he's lying

Don't know enough about the details to say ( no one does other than the parties involved )

What i do know is the without the Tuohys is doubtful Oher qualifies for college which means he wouldst have played in the NFL

That's just the reality

So if he wants money from the movie that's his right. No need to drag the people who played a his part in getting you where you are oin the process

All this could've been handled discretely

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part do you disagree with? I'm not saying he's lying

Don't know enough about the details to say ( no one does other than the parties involved )

What i do know is the without the Tuohys is doubtful Oher qualifies for college which means he wouldst have played in the NFL

That's just the reality

So if he wants money from the movie that's his right. No need to drag the people who played a his part in getting you where you are oin the process

All this could've been handled discretely
Well you kinda are saying he's lying. As you stated you're sure all that Oher is claiming isn't true. but lets pretend it is. So in that vain.

That would mean. They lied to Oher about adopting him to get him to sign documents giving them legal authority to make deals in his name. They then used that authority to make themselves multi-millionaires. In my neck of the woods we call that fraud. And considering the money Oher is saying the Tuohy's fraudulently made on his name/story and the manner in how they went about making it. It's not unreasonable to think the Tuohy's will be charged with felony fraud. What;s also as doubtful or possibly moreso than Oher qualifying for college. Is the Tuohy's making millions of dollars from a fraudulent business deal on a bullshit movie. Monery that they used to start a "foundation" as they continued to use Oher's name. Something that a crafty lawyer might call an ongoing criminal enterprise. Seeing as the initial act that kicked everything into gear was/is itself an ongoing criminal act. An act that the Tuohy's continued to benefit monetarily from until recently.

I read Oher went to the Tuohy's and told them to ante up n they told Oher to kick rocks. So the opportunity to handle this on the DL was nixed by the Tuohy's not Oher.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how this story died once the lawyers became involved,is,nt it?

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

there are no real victims here. certainly not the family whos net worth is about 100 times more than it was 20 years ago.

Nobody is destitute, but I think its fair to say the person(s) being lied about & falsely disparaged in the legal system and the press is indeed a victim...whichever side that is.