• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nfl Week 3

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point there's no downside on seeing what Taylor can do

Our D is very good

We can run the ball when we actually try to run it

It's not like Des is a top 5 pick. If you pull him and he never starts again it's a 3rd rd pick that's you backup

Which is fine
commandersf ans feeling the same way on reddit over howell.it,s just his 4th game so i think he deserves a few more starts.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
commandersf ans feeling the same way on reddit over howell.it,s just his 4th game so i think he deserves a few more starts.
Not like they have other options. Seems rather pointless to bench him. Although I don't blame them if they get a shot at say Maye in the draft. That's a long ways out though right now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t shocked Dallas lost and wasn’t too surprised once the OL injuries came out. But I was indeed shocked that they got beat up so badly all game long and completely dominated though. The game wasn’t nearly as close as the score. Their offense and defense both looked really bad.
perhaps SportsHoopla fans have a higher opinion of the cowboys than cowboy fans do??

things that make some go umm

jerry still likes it either way

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps SportsHoopla fans have a higher opinion of the cowboys than cowboy fans do??
Do we? I dont remember a single person picking Dallas to go to the Super Bowl this year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has got to run when he has the chance.....its like he is allergic to running the ball and just trying to be a pocket passer like Tom Brady and he isn't.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure we've all watched a lot of football, but is this Dolphins team the fastest that has ever been fielded?

Not only fast, but quick and agile.

Tyreek Hill may well be the fastest man in the NFL. His counterpart in Waddle is no slow poke, and Achane and Mostert are likely the fastest RB duo in the entire league.

They are fast. Really really fast.
Yeah they are lightning. Lot of fast guys around, but Mostert is probably the fastest guy in the league not named tyreek hill.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I was a bit shocked.
in the fashion..me too

i just think cowboy haters fear amplifies when they play well while most Dallas fans think talk is cheap with regards to how good ( this statement excludes fans 35 years or younger) the team will be.

BUT

I have learned the Dallas haters keep um near the NFL top side for football relevence. It sure isn't Dallas band wagon fans so many love to claim there is.

it is what it is..but I know this much about Dallas SportsHoopla fans,
They show up here weekly. Win or Lose.

let the fun continue.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has got to run when he has the chance.....its like he is allergic to running the ball and just trying to be a pocket passer like Tom Brady and he isn't.
thanks for your concerns but worry about darth vader cause you sound clueless unless you know Dallas inside info.

ready

you sure you're ready?

are you sure you're sure?

SIGNED,
LOL

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for your concerns but worry about darth vader cause you sound clueless unless you know Dallas inside info.

ready

you sure you're ready?

are you sure you're sure?

SIGNED,
LOL
You sure are butthurt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've always thought they had the talent. It was a woefully mismanaged group. Then you add what they did up front..
They look like the best D I've seen here so far.

Will say while I'm sure he'd have had them playing much better than Woods did, no Tomlinson, Z. Smith, Harris, Walker, Takitaki and JOK makes things more difficult.

Did see where a Woods' D blew another late one.....though I guess with a defensive HC likely him, too. I don't miss that. So nice to take a big lead and pretty much know the game is won.....and to have a K you believe will make any kick.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of people in Survivor leagues taking jacksonville to win today...

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max
I went down in one with Bmore. did well in another huge one (40K) winning with all 3 left.

Guy does a 2nd half survivor if anyone is interested.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoud being successful throws out a lot of what Ive seen over the years when it comes to QB scouting. At some point, its just random.
Yep....even elite FOs/GMs have their share of misses on QBs high in the draft.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look like the best D I've seen here so far.

Will say while I'm sure he'd have had them playing much better than Woods did, no Tomlinson, Z. Smith, Harris, Walker, Takitaki and JOK makes things more difficult.

Did see where a Woods' D blew another late one.....though I guess with a defensive HC likely him, too. I don't miss that. So nice to take a big lead and pretty much know the game is won.....and to have a K you believe will make any kick.

Clooney isn't exactly a bum and two of those linebackers played 75 percent of the season. all 3 were on the field for the Jets collapse.

the only substantial upgrade is the middle of the DL...which is a huge upgrade no doubt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And seriously Colts why on 3rd and 20 would you let the Ravens get in FG range!?!
That kind of thing can happen......anyone on Indy ever explain why they didn't even try a long FG or a hail mary at end of regulation? That was a head scratcher.