• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big part of it .. Don't deny it ...
Bull shit. That's an excuse and an attempt to incriminate those opposed to him instead of he, himself. It's deflection and it's a weak statement. A hundred guys knelt. Bennett proved how big a dick he was before and after that and he is still doing it. He is a piece of shit and I didn't even know he knelt.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So over/under on how much damage is done in Houston from the protests/riots over this. I'm saying over $1 million.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
careful, phoenix says generalizations of a large group of people isn't allowed and makes you look dumb

No, that’s different. Cowboy fans have made excuses and Eagle fans have been awful. But the difference is saying “All” or “A vast majority”. Humongous difference

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never judge until the facts come out, I remember a women trying to claim Lynch pushed her and he wasn't even in the same zip code at the time, it was all BS ... Also keep in mind Bennett is not very liked because he wasn't standing for the national anthem, he could EASILY have haters out there trying to fry him ...
Certainly part of it. Bennett has done stuff that is questionable as far as ethics/law goes, or at least allegedly that is the case.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett is a lying racist fool and kneeling just makes it even worse.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit. That's an excuse and an attempt to incriminate those opposed to him instead of he, himself. It's deflection and it's a weak statement. A hundred guys knelt. Bennett proved how big a dick he was before and after that and he is still doing it. He is a piece of shit and I didn't even know he knelt.

I disagree, I don't think Bennett is a piece of shit, he hasn't been convicted of anything yet, and just because he's out spoken does not make him a piece of shit...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I don't think Bennett is a piece of shit, he hasn't been convicted of anything yet, and just because he's out spoken does not make him a piece of shit...

Well ya, there were a ton of Klansmen who wouldn't have been labeled bad guys those close to him either. Not sure if he did it as bad as the charge or not but if the NFL had any balls he would be suspended for his Vegas BS that showed his true character of the ends justify the means of his warped views.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you just give it a break for one day man.
why?
you give shit and make mountains outta molehills

IT'S MY OPINION FROM THE EAGLE FANS I KNOW, THE ONE'S I ENGAGE WITH HERE AND WHAT I'VE READ THAT THEY ARE A MAJORITY OF SHITHEADS.

Now, you may not agree and that is fine but to continue to beat the drum with bullshit about cowboy boats and cowboy hats is another one of your ass whips.

Move the fuck on!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ya, there were a ton of Klansmen who wouldn't have been labeled bad guys those close to him either. Not sure if he did it as bad as the charge or not but if the NFL had any balls he would be suspended for his Vegas BS that showed his true character of the ends justify the means of his warped views.

Huh?