• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saint NWPATSFAN......

The majority of the world is coming around and waking up.

I hope it pisses you off more than the Bennett Brothers.
Oh and the Bennetts don't don't piss me off. I like laughing at them and those that defend their dumb asses.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for icing on the cake...Lane Johnson is a repeat cheater. Guess he shared his good shit with the rest of your team this year.

Funny how for what Johnson did for the first infringement, was made legal shortly after Johnson got hit with the suspension.

The second one, Johnson used a supplement that according to the safe supplement list/app proveded by the NFLPA (and the NFL approved the app) was safe to take. Unfortunately, due to lax legislation, sloppy quality control, trace amounts of a banned substances were found in the supplement. And then suddenly the NFLPA (and the NFL) claimed that whether the app provided by the NFLPA and approved by the NFL - so basically a list of approved supplements - was incorrect did not matter.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe something is getting lost in translation crossing the border?

Most of us in the lower 48 would disagree. Marty is almost a Rhodes scholar compared to Micheal.

What can I say? I find them well enough spoken. Able to get points across. And I don't mind some of the points they make.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never claimed to be a saint. I certainly have faults. Smoking illegal herbs is not one of them is all.

I'm not sure the world is coming around? There are still plenty of countries that execute people for illegal drugs, marijuana being one of them.

Not my rules. Them just the facts.

The world is coming around. We go legal this summer. Just the facts.

Executions or life sentences usually when trying to traffic. And not usually for something like herb unless it is a huge amount.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennetts lawyer is already making a strong defense. He's saying there were a good crowd of Oats players family trying to gain access through that section and if the woman was injured there's quite a few others who could have done so. If they don't have video of Bennett assaulting her, I don't think the DA has a case.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett's lawyer, Rusty Hardin, is top notch. Former clients include Roger Clemens and Adrian Peterson.