• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying vick didn't sign with philly or he did?

If I do remember correctly he did. And what he did was fucking disgusting and he is a fucking disgusting human for doing it and philly went out and grabbed him.
It was all Dungy's fault.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I do remember correctly he did. And what he did was fucking disgusting and he is a fucking disgusting human for doing it and philly went out and grabbed him.

Huhh? They didn’t go hard. The owner made a serious speech to the media and outlined the clear expectations. Dungy asked Reid to take a chance on him because he didn’t want Vick to go somewhere with a weak locker room. As I said ALL teams have taken risks but some teams do it more than/then (?) others. Don’t know why you sound so confrontational but, again, Dungy steered Vick to Philly because of their rep of having a no nonsense coach and a strong, mature, veteran presence. You don’t agree teams like Dallas and Cincy take more chances on these types? The truth is I don’t even have a problem with it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all Dungy's fault.

No one even said that. Dungy was his mentor and tried helping him get back on track. Philly took the risk. A big risk that Reid didn’t do very often. It worked well with Vick but backfired with TO. No one said it’s Dungys fault. I don’t understand the constant antagonism.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought the Bennett brothers had solid character.

Just a bit uppity for you lot.
I hope this was meant as a joke? Even from you that would be considered over the top.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To rob it. Needed to support his pot needs.
Midnight munchies. Yep legalize recreational marijuana:doh: It's never harmed anyone.

The only reason to legalize marijuana is to try and slow down the cartels business and for the taxes that would be gained. Tax the hell out of it so my taxes stopped getting raised to fund every stupid liberal idea.

Medical marijuana is a different story. It does/can help some patients.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, it is their fault for perceiving it wrong. However, when your CUSTOMER tells you that you pissed them off it doesn't really matter who is at fault now does it?

So congrats on "I'm not wrong, you are" as you sit out of the league and lose millions.

That's what makes it a real protest, that the protester is putting something at risk to make a point. Anyone can stand in the street and hold a placard...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Midnight munchies. Yep legalize recreational marijuana:doh: It's never harmed anyone.

The only reason to legalize marijuana is to try and slow down the cartels business and for the taxes that would be gained. Tax the hell out of it so my taxes stopped getting raised to fund every stupid liberal idea.

The reason to legalize marijuana is that it never should've been illegal in the first place. Only done so out of false panic statements and pressure from the liquor lobbyists. It should be no more illegal than alcohol.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason to legalize marijuana is that it never should've been illegal in the first place. Only done so out of false panic statements and pressure from the liquor lobbyists. It should be no more illegal than alcohol.
Yet the majority of the world labels it as being illegal. Sorry your argument doesn't hold water.

I don't smoke so tax the snot out of it. Then I won't have to listen to all the lame excuses from the pro-legalize marijuanna crowd. It's a win win.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this was meant as a joke? Even from you that would be considered over the top.

Nope.

I've seen them interviewed, I've heard them talk. I've seen their parents somewhere.

They just speak their minds. I'm OK with that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bull sugar.....

Somebody who goes out and robs somebody with a knife to support their herb habit has way bigger issues than the herb. Fucked up long before herb.

Give me a break.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the majority of the world labels it as being illegal. Sorry your argument doesn't hold water.

I don't smoke so tax the snot out of it. Then I won't have to listen to all the lame excuses from the pro-legalize marijuanna crowd. It's a win win.

Saint NWPATSFAN......

The majority of the world is coming around and waking up.

I hope it pisses you off more than the Bennett Brothers.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is another witness, Michael Bennett. The issue there is he has already shown he is willing to lie in order to save his own skin. Precedent exists for him not being a reliable witness.

Likewise exists ample precedence about cops lying - and apparently Bennet was actually not as bad in the Las Vegas case as he was made out to be.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somehow, apparently, what Vick did - and for which he was punished and so far has atoned - and the Eagles employing him, is worse than being a wife beater, and employing said wife beater who has not been punished and not atoned.

The Eagles did not go out and grabbed Vick, that is a gross misrepresentation. They also had numerous conditions attached to him being employed by the team, and IIRC the team (present players) were involved in the decision. And so far, Vick has totally redeemed himself - including repaying a massive amount of debt.

Somehow, giving someone a second chance after he has faced his punishment is something to be questioned, and a show of questionable character.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise exists ample precedence about cops lying - and apparently Bennet was actually not as bad in the Las Vegas case as he was made out to be.

Unfortunately you would need to prove THIS cop lied.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow, apparently, what Vick did - and for which he was punished and so far has atoned - and the Eagles employing him, is worse than being a wife beater, and employing said wife beater who has not been punished and not atoned.

The Eagles did not go out and grabbed Vick, that is a gross misrepresentation. They also had numerous conditions attached to him being employed by the team, and IIRC the team (present players) were involved in the decision. And so far, Vick has totally redeemed himself - including repaying a massive amount of debt.

Somehow, giving someone a second chance after he has faced his punishment is something to be questioned, and a show of questionable character.

I guess in your mind Dallas should have made someone put Hardy in jail, even though he had his chance in court? He paid all the punishment meted out to him, and Dallas gave him a second chance. I wish they hadn't, but that is no different than what you are saying about Vick. other than the fact that Vick was caught red handed and charged and found guilty. Hardy is a piece of shit, but if no punishment is handed down then what are you gonna do?

And for icing on the cake...Lane Johnson is a repeat cheater. Guess he shared his good shit with the rest of your team this year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

I've seen them interviewed, I've heard them talk. I've seen their parents somewhere.

They just speak their minds. I'm OK with that.
Maybe something is getting lost in translation crossing the border?

Most of us in the lower 48 would disagree. Marty is almost a Rhodes scholar compared to Micheal.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull sugar.....

Somebody who goes out and robs somebody with a knife to support their herb habit has way bigger issues than the herb. Fucked up long before herb.

Give me a break.
I knew that would get you going. It was more in part to the battle the argument how liquor is so much worse.

I don't know what his problems are/were? His borther said he needed to support his illegal habit is all we can go on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saint NWPATSFAN......

The majority of the world is coming around and waking up.

I hope it pisses you off more than the Bennett Brothers.
Never claimed to be a saint. I certainly have faults. Smoking illegal herbs is not one of them is all.

I'm not sure the world is coming around? There are still plenty of countries that execute people for illegal drugs, marijuana being one of them.

Not my rules. Them just the facts.