• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have evidence. Overwhelming evidence. You just don't indict an NFL player, whom can afford a good attorney, without having good evidence. I am glad the Eagles signed this POS to their roster and will enjoy watching the cancer eat away at the Eagles. .lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have evidence. Overwhelming evidence. You just don't indict an NFL player, whom can afford a good attorney, without having good evidence. I am glad the Eagles signed this POS to their roster and will enjoy watching the cancer eat away at the Eagles. .lol
Not sure about overwhelming evidence. I think they have enough to arrest, but getting an indictment may not happen, and if it does there's no guarantee he's found guilry.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's more video, why not post it? Why say you have povvf then post something that proves nothing. I guess it's possible, as we know the Bennett brothers aren't all that bright so why should I expect their sister to be smart?

Evidently because it's evidence in the case, that's what was said, but again, time will tell ..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHY didn't the cops have there body camera's on ? That would a been a slam dunk closed case IF what the cops are saying is the truth, doesn't that raise suspicion about what really happened ? I've watched some of the videos and it proved nothing, it just showed him on the ground after the initial confrontation... You want 100 percent proof of what happened, ask the cops, who had there body camera's off...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY didn't the cops have there body camera's on ? That would a been a slam dunk closed case IF what the cops are saying is the truth, doesn't that raise suspicion about what really happened ? I've watched some of the videos and it proved nothing, it just showed him on the ground after the initial confrontation... You want 100 percent proof of what happened, ask the cops, who had there body camera's off...

99.99999% of all living things don't need cops to wear cameras.

Maybe Michael Bennett should wear a camera since he's the one who seems to be having problems with all the cops?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have hired you as his defense attorney.

I would have been happy to take the case but I'm only licensed in Tijuana and Kathmandu. The pot angle would have made it a slam dunk:

Your honor, these young men had horrible cotton mouth and the counter professional from said establishment refused to perform his assigned tasks. These young men have a disease and need help....not prison!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have been happy to take the case but I'm only licensed in Tijuana and Kathmandu. The pot angle would have made it a slam dunk:

Your honor, these young men had horrible cotton mouth and the counter professional from said establishment refused to perform his assigned tasks. These young men have a disease and need help....not prison!

Sounds good, but need to work affluenza into the mix.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the video? Most of the footage is cop body cams.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.99999% of all living things don't need cops to wear cameras.

Maybe Michael Bennett should wear a camera since he's the one who seems to be having problems with all the cops?

Oh perfect, so cops are given cameras for there safety and for the publics safety but now let's not use the technology because you say 99.9 percent of situations don't require a camera... PERFECT, in that case let me turn of my ring technology on the outside of my house, 99.9 recent of the time no one is gonna try to break in!!! YEAH MAN!!!! you make perfect sense, I'll just tell all the potential threats in the world to put one on...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? She had this video for a year and a half and never posted it? Don't be so fucking gullible.​

Um what reason did she have to post it ? The charges weren't brought up until recently, maybe you should try being less gullible ... Dude, you just made zero fucking sense...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um what reason did she have to post it ? The charges weren't brought up until recently, maybe you should try being less gullible ... Dude, you just made zero fucking sense...
Well most in todays social media would immediately post a video of them running onto the field after their brother just won the Super Bowl.
Yet you expect us to think she had no reason to do so. Maybe the "unedited" version isn't so Bennett friendly.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh perfect, so cops are given cameras for there safety and for the publics safety but now let's not use the technology because you say 99.9 percent of situations don't require a camera... PERFECT, in that case let me turn of my ring technology on the outside of my house, 99.9 recent of the time no one is gonna try to break in!!! YEAH MAN!!!! you make perfect sense, I'll just tell all the potential threats in the world to put one on...

tenor.gif

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The overwhelming evidence apparently is one witness, a cop.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overwhelming evidence apparently is one witness, a cop.

There is another witness, Michael Bennett. The issue there is he has already shown he is willing to lie in order to save his own skin. Precedent exists for him not being a reliable witness.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you remember the story correctly Tony Dungy was working with Vick and steered him to Philly cause Andy Reid had a rep of not signing ding bats. Vick had opportunities to start but Dungy interviened and steered him to a place where he was going to be number 3 because at the time it was a mature, veteran lead team. We’ve discussed this before. All teams have picked players with questionable character but there is a few teams that do it over and over. I’m not even saying it’s wrong but Dallas and Cincy are the two teams known for gambling on questionable cases. Vick did come back and redeem himself. He was a fantastic leader. He did a ton in the Philly school district. Built parks, donated millions and paid back every single debt. Also the NFL did a questionnaire asking every player who was the nicest player in the entire NFL and Vick won. Nobody said Philly or anybody else don’t take chances but some teams roll the dice a lot more.

So you are saying vick didn't sign with philly or he did?

If I do remember correctly he did. And what he did was fucking disgusting and he is a fucking disgusting human for doing it and philly went out and grabbed him.