• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be a jerk off but he didn’t kneel down in protest of our military. How many times does this need to be explained and people who disagree with their ideal flip it into something completely untrue.
Is that because you asked him personally? I remember hearing some other players saying they weren't protesting the military. Can't say I ever remembering hearing Bennett say that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I don't think Bennett is a piece of shit, he hasn't been convicted of anything yet, and just because he's out spoken does not make him a piece of shit...
I wonder if he dove at her legs? Kind of his M.O. the game was over after all.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that because you asked him personally? I remember hearing some other players saying they weren't protesting the military. Can't say I ever remembering hearing Bennett say that.

Because they were united in their protest of one issue and it had nothing to do with the military. This is just ridiculous dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand them just fine. This was a poor example.

The players sat in protest of unfair treatment in this country.
The workers striked because of unfair treatment at their job.

Some people twisted it into them disrespecting the military (which wasn’t their intention)
People said you must hate handicapped people twisting their stance (which wasn’t their intention)

Understand the analogy now. It makes perfect sense my man.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will as soon as you do. You said you were leaving, TWICE, and yet here you are, still posting stupid shit then playing the victim card. You're literally the definition of a "sissy".

Trying to see where I played the victim card. Care to explain?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players sat in protest of unfair treatment in this country.
The workers striked because of unfair treatment at their job.

Some people twisted it into them disrespecting the military (which wasn’t their intention)
People said you must hate handicapped people twisting their stance (which wasn’t their intention)

Understand the analogy now. It makes perfect sense my man.
You aren't helping your poor argument.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't helping your poor argument.

I broke it down in simple easy steps. If you can’t see that step by step I’m not the one with the problem. Explain to me then how it’s a poor analogy. Seems pretty straightforward and simple to me. Explain to me the error.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is a fucking moron. Soon as a half dozen people point hat out, he'll play the victim card and start boo hooin' like a little bitch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they were united in their protest of one issue and it had nothing to do with the military. This is just ridiculous dude.
You claiming to know what everyone is thinking is ridiculous. Cool story though. Carry on.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I broke it down in simple easy steps. If you can’t see that step by step I’m not the one with the problem. Explain to me then how it’s a poor analogy. Seems pretty straightforward and simple to me. Explain to me the error.
Protesting your job for not paying you is not equivalent to boycotting the national anthem. You set up a false equivalence. Trying to talk down to me doesn't make your poor analogy stronger.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your new card came in the mail, don't forget to activate and throw away your old, used one.

1671144971-Preferred-Victim-Card-new.png

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Protesting your job for not paying you is not equivalent to boycotting the national anthem. You set up a false equivalence. Trying to talk down to me doesn't make your poor analogy stronger.

That wasn’t the analogy. The analogy is people had one intention (to fight injustice) and other decided to turn it into something else. You’re making up something that I wasn’t illustrating so sorry... it was fundamentally simple and easy to understand. And again, for the 2nd time... the story doesn’t have to be equivalent in analogy but the point does. There isn’t a need for equivalence in the story part of an analogy... just the point... and my point was simple, easy to understand and equivalent.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claiming to know what everyone is thinking is ridiculous. Cool story though. Carry on.

Dude come on. The NFL players were unified in kneeling to make a statement against police officers killing unarmed people. Why do I have to verify Bennett’s reason when they all came out and said the reason. Come on man.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn’t the analogy. The analogy is people had one intention (to fight injustice) and other decided to turn it into something else. You’re making up something that I wasn’t illustrating so sorry... it was fundamentally simple and easy to understand. And again, for the 2nd time... the story doesn’t have to be equivalent in analogy but the point does. There isn’t a need for equivalence in the story part of an analogy... just the point... and my point was simple, easy to understand and equivalent.
It's only fundamentally simple if you dumb it down.