• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
71l7ApyzVsL.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a hell of a player on the field and one of the better DEs in terms of hurries/QB hits, and run stuffing.

That said, I've always stated it comes at the cost of penalties and I was one of MANY Hawks fans to admit his knee dive was EXTREMELY dirty and wanted Seattle to let him go because of that (and the penalties) and that his book was 100% pure bullshit.

Play on field when not committing penalties? Good.
Behavior and overall person? Pathetic.

After the knee dive I was fine cutting him given his age and other bullshit (arguing with coaches, etc.). You can search for me saying that because I know that's what I posted. If he was 29 would I want to keep him after all this? Meh, dunno... maybe? I want my team to win and in the past he has helped...
Easy Shark I never said you said any of those things. Actually the majority of Seattle posters more or less agree with you. It's the locals and a couple of the hoop Hawk fans that defended him regardless of his actions.

Actually I was wrong earlier. He wasn't offsides. He made contact so thatxs encroachment lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we going back 20/30 years?

you guys had Buddy Ryan that trumps Mike Irvin to me

present day.... you want to compare Bennett to Elliot or is it Bryant?

I remain convinced Bennett is perfect for philly fans. Get over it.

Buddy was an egotistical jerk but come on... be for real. Did he smoke crack and cheat on his wife with prostitutes while almost killing a teammate stabbing him in the neck over a haircut? Labeling Eagle fans as all the same is ridiculous.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait till PE1 logs on. He was my odds on favorite to be the first. But Igloo got the jump on him with his passive aggressive comment.

Why do you think I’d defend these actions if they are true. If they are... he’s one class A jerk off and nobody should defend him. I don’t get what you’re saying.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Roger Goodell said "Michael Bennett represents everything that is good about the NFL"? This is one of the biggest shit bags in the NFL

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Roger Goodell said "Michael Bennett represents everything that is good about the NFL"? This is one of the biggest shit bags in the NFL
When did he say that?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell or Bennett?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You-Stupid-GIF-Image-for-Whastapp-and-Facebook-4.gif

Why are you endorsing Bennett when he is constantly being a screw up?

He pushed a elderly lady to celebrate with his brother.

End of story

Allegedly.

This story stinks to high heaven. I haven't read all the thread yet but what I have people seem to be failing to put together that Bennett's brother and the Pat's didn't win the SB this year. The Eagles did.

It took police 16 months to come to this felony indictedment in a supposed case of one person pushing another? Yeah how did they ever crack that?!?

It is plain to see that this is a witch hunt.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a weak list....what? 3 or 4 guys were suspended for their actions with another team then came to Dallas,
one is a practice squad player & Elliott's suspension was pure Roger making good for his debacle with Ray Rice. But hey....it's your opinion which is fine by me.

My Opinion?
Bennett's deal was while being a seahawk, but I still like Bennett with philly... shithead player playing for a vast majority of shithead fans

the bolded part was for you phoenix... but you certainly aren't ahead of the curve

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly.

This story stinks to high heaven. I haven't read all the thread yet but what I have people seem to be failing to put together that Bennett's brother and the Pat's didn't win the SB this year. The Eagles did.

It took police 16 months to come to this felony indictedment in a supposed case of one person pushing another? Yeah how did they ever crack that?!?

I don’t want to comment on this because I haven’t read anything on the story but I did see an Eagles board saying what you said. Evidently they had 10 police officers behind a camera talking about how this multimillionaire did this heinous act. It does seem weird from that perspective that theyd have 10 police officers on TV bringing up his money over him pushing someone but I need to hear more before I make my judgement. Normal human beings don’t push old, wheelchair bound people though. Crazy story.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a weak list....what? 3 or 4 guys were suspended for their actions with another team then came to Dallas,
one is a practice squad player & Elliott's suspension was pure Roger making good for his debacle with Ray Rice. But hey....it's your opinion which is fine by me.

My Opinion?
Bennett's deal was while being a seahawk, but I still like Bennett with philly... shithead player playing for a vast majority of shithead fans

the bolded part was for you phoenix... but you certainly aren't ahead of the curve

It’s just dumb labeling 2 million people as the same. Makes no sense. The vast majority of Eagle fans aren’t shitheads. It’s the vast minority.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I skimmed through the 6 pages of this thread so if someone brought it up maybe I missed it, but does anyone else find this a little odd?
He was reportedly told by a member of the stadium security team, a 66-year-old paraplegic woman, that he would have to use a different entrance.

My 93 year old grandmother said she is bored and doesn't feel useful not having to work or raise a family any more-- should I tell her to apply for a job as a bouncer or something?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly.

It took 16 months for the charge, even though - allegedly - they immediately knew it was Bennet who was involved.

Allegedly, there is only one witness identifying Bennet: a cop.

Somehow, the cop who was on his way detaining Bennet did (a) stop his pursuit of Bennet (even though Bennet was apparently cursing him out) and (b) did nothing to alert other cops or security staff.

There somehow is allegedly no video evidence supporting the charge, despite the ubiquity of camera's and camra phones. There allegedly is - however - film evidence in favour of Bennet, on his sister's phone.

Sorry, but yeah, this story stinks to high heaven. Normally cops, media and the like jump all over going after celebrities. Now it is all the way down the priority list.

So wait and see how it plays out. I amnot surprised though at the people already convicting Bennet...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly.

It was the SB vs ATL, in Houston not Minnesota. If it were the SB in Minnesota the Houston Police snd DA wouldn't be involved.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took 16 months for the charge, even though - allegedly - they immediately knew it was Bennet who was involved.

Allegedly, there is only one witness identifying Bennet: a cop.

Somehow, the cop who was on his way detaining Bennet did (a) stop his pursuit of Bennet (even though Bennet was apparently cursing him out) and (b) did nothing to alert other cops or security staff.

There somehow is allegedly no video evidence supporting the charge, despite the ubiquity of camera's and camra phones. There allegedly is - however - film evidence in favour of Bennet, on his sister's phone.

Sorry, but yeah, this story stinks to high heaven. Normally cops, media and the like jump all over going after celebrities. Now it is all the way down the priority list.

So wait and see how it plays out. I amnot surprised though at the people already convicting Bennet...

I'm good with this, but we all know the NFL doesn't care about questionable witnesses and evidence.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it begins

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My Opinion?

Dallas has shown a consistent willingness to take these types of players despite their previous actions. Jerry doesn't care about that if the player has ability. So don't come on here acting like Dallas has some sort of moral high ground.