• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread for games December 23- January 4th

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LMFAO. Keep pointing the finger in the wrong direction - the losses will keep coming and I will keep laughing.

Broadcasters said he was feeling discomfort starting in the second quarter and increased during half time.

In almost 5 fucking minutes or less last time, he had 3 fouls - Hes got things to work on to get consistent, extended minutes
The finger is pointed squarely in the right direction. See our 3rd quarter statistics in our losses. Is the third quarter not the quarter that comes after halftime when the coach speaks with players and makes adjustments? This team plays better in the 2nd and 4th when the coaches don't have as much of a say.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Let this marinate...we have lost to the Jazz and 76ers at home in our last 7 games and have lost 8 of 10 at home....thanks Coach Spolestra. Not on the fans and not on Wade. They have come and delivered. Can see why Lebron was happy going to Blatt....

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
One more interesting stat for those assuming the playoffs are automatic....the Heat are -3.6 for the year which would rank them 10th in the Eastern conference and outside of the top 8. Just .1 above the 11th team, Charlotte. The Celtics, Nets, and Pacers have better overall points for versus points against margins. Need the big fella back soon. Bosh and Wade needed to attempt to hold down the 6th seed. We will likely be in the 9th spot or 10th spot to start 2015. Time to get serious and time for a Riley intervention.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let this marinate...we have lost to the Jazz and 76ers at home in our last 7 games and have lost 8 of 10 at home....thanks Coach Spolestra. Not on the fans and not on Wade. They have come and delivered. Can see why Lebron was happy going to Blatt....

Ask Spolestra...also, no way Josh Smith comes to play under Spolestra unless Riles promises starting minutes.

He has to be a starter if he comes. He's a much better defensive player than Williams so basically he would replace Josh.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more interesting stat for those assuming the playoffs are automatic....the Heat are -3.6 for the year which would rank them 10th in the Eastern conference and outside of the top 8. Just .1 above the 11th team, Charlotte. The Celtics, Nets, and Pacers have better overall points for versus points against margins. Need the big fella back soon. Bosh and Wade needed to attempt to hold down the 6th seed. We will likely be in the 9th spot or 10th spot to start 2015. Time to get serious and time for a Riley intervention.

As bad as we been it is so hard to judge this team due to injuries. Bosh has now missed 6 games and Wade has missed 8. To make it worse it's not like they missed the games at the same time which would only amount to about 7 actual games (from a team standpoint) missed. But instead out of the 14 games they both missed, only one of those games both were out on the same night which means we have been without Wade or Bosh in 13 games and without both in 1 game. We have played 29 games so basically we've been out one of our two stars in about half of the games this season. We won't be successful if those guys only play half of the season.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He has to be a starter if he comes. He's a much better defensive player than Williams so basically he would replace Josh.
That would be the only draw to Miami. I think Houston or Dallas taking him would be a mistake for them as they are contenders and having a hard enough time adjusting to their current rosters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the only draw to Miami. I think Houston or Dallas taking him would be a mistake for them as they are contenders and having a hard enough time adjusting to their current rosters.

Houston makes more sense as he can be a starter and they can bring Jones off the bench. Dallas makes no sense because he would be coming off the bench and it would be another player they would have to gain chemistry with after getting Rondo last week

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Houston makes more sense as he can be a starter and they can bring Jones off the bench. Dallas makes no sense because he would be coming off the bench and it would be another player they would have to gain chemistry with after getting Rondo last week
I don't know....Houston has Harden, Howard and Parsons who all love the rock. Add Smith and they may not make it out of the first round again, but you really never know. He is buddies with Howard so likely ends up there unless Riley can talk him into coming to Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know....Houston has Harden, Howard and Parsons who all love the rock. Add Smith and they may not make it out of the first round again, but you really never know. He is buddies with Howard so likely ends up there unless Riley can talk him into coming to Miami.

Dude parsons is in dallas.... But anyways we need some changes... A trade or adding josh smith could be the right formula to turn this team around......... 9 fucking points in the 4th qtr........ :L

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dude parsons is in dallas.... But anyways we need some changes... A trade or adding josh smith could be the right formula to turn this team around......... 9 fucking points in the 4th qtr........ :L
Sorry meant Ariza. At least James and Real Madrid are killin it. All the best to you my friend. Have not seen you in quite sometime. I am a big James fan.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had to be one of the worst losses in recent Heat History. Up 23 to the worst team in the league at home and to lose..Just pathetic.

Without a doubt a good portion of the blame goes on the players for not executing. For the terrible shot selection and lack of hustle, but an even bigger portion has to go on the coaching staff. Spo just keeps failing us big time. I have been saying since Lebron first came that Spo was so overrated. He just got lucky that 3 Stars came to play here. If you would have taken Phil Jackson, Pat Riley or Pop and had them coach those teams, we would have won 4 straight and would have been pushing the Bulls for the All time record. Spo is not a good coach.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This had to be one of the worst losses in recent Heat History. Up 23 to the worst team in the league at home and to lose..Just pathetic.

Without a doubt a good portion of the blame goes on the players for not executing. For the terrible shot selection and lack of hustle, but an even bigger portion has to go on the coaching staff. Spo just keeps failing us big time. I have been saying since Lebron first came that Spo was so overrated. He just got lucky that 3 Stars came to play here. If you would have taken Phil Jackson, Pat Riley or Pop and had them coach those teams, we would have won 4 straight and would have been pushing the Bulls for the All time record. Spo is not a good coach.
Well said...when you have more talent than others like we did the last 4 years, then it does largely fall on the coaching. Also, this last game, where we also had more talent also falls on the coaching. Coaching is motivating players especially at the professional level and being part sport's psychologist. When player's don't play up to their capabilities, it is an indictment on the coaching staff as much as the players. Most of us get this since it is quite simple.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to be in the minority here but I want nothing to do with Josh Smith. He is an idiot who takes horrible shots.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to be in the minority here but I want nothing to do with Josh Smith. He is an idiot who takes horrible shots.

I am with you. We have Diva Wade for that already

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The structure is not flawed - the roster is not flawed... The effort of the players and that of the so called best players is whats flawed

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo can you post the last article you linked. I cant view Sun Sentinel.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The structure is not flawed - the roster is not flawed... The effort of the players and that of the so called best players is whats flawed

You are off your rocker.
Our roster was flawed the entire time James was here.
We got by BECAUSE James was here.

Subtract Wade/Bosh from THIS roster and your a couple steps above a D league team.

I will say that last night, once the lead ballooned for the Heat, Wade started taking some terrible low % shots which started the roller coaster of stupidity.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Verajo is injured and it could be for some time.. Always gets injured.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets gurantee Josh Smith a starting spot on their roster - As a way to attract him to their team