• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread for games December 23- January 4th

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Now our coach calls a timeout......down 4...after being up 23 in the 3rd quarter. I thought we might only win one on this home stand but thought it would come against the Sixers and not the Celtics. He will get crushed on Christmas and will be 4 or 5 games under 500 in all liklihood by the time Bosh gets back. outsocred 49 to 30 in 2nd half thanks to great adjustment by Spolestra and co.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the blame goes to the Coach. You lose at home to a team who's only won 3 games when you were leading by 23? Wow.....WOW!

And shut up, Paolo. I don't wanna hear about your "Home Court Advantage doesn't matter" whining.

This is disgusting. DISGUSTING!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some idiots have said we arent a playoff time if we dont have Diva Wade - stupid as ever. We may not make the playoffs if we continue to run our offense the majority of the time, or late in the game through him.

Only his bff, Queen James plays hero ball more.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spo doesnt know how to adjust

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I will have to sleep on it , but I may never say a word about Diva SITTING OUT games the rest of the season - clearly, we are better without him.

Give the sixers all the credit you want, but when you have a ball hog like diva who thinks he is a jump/3pt shooter, you make it easy for the offense.

We may be better off declaring Diva out for the season and requesting another exception to replace him - clearly, anyone would be better than this piece of crap.
A month without winning two straight games. This coaching staff stinks and their second half adjustments have been awful and they have not been able to motivate their players. New low for the Heat. I really think we might struggle to make the playoffs with this coaching staff and team. Indiana is coming, Boston will battle and the Nets will get better.

As far as Paula, big shots consistently missed in the 4th by Chalmers (2 3s), Deng (a 3), and Williams a three. Not to mention some really poor decisions by Wade with a missed 3 and outside shot.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fucking sick to my stomach!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much standing and watching by the other 4 guys as well

They have absolutely no choice but to stand around and watch when diva is not even looking to make the right decisions and pass because he is instead too busy trying to force the issue and trying to make something out of absolutely NOTHING.

I will continue to call him a diva until he does what is right for the TEAM - the only way for him to do that is to take a lesser role and admit he is no longer worthy of being a starter and should be coming off the bench, and not necessarily as one of the first off the bench... until he realizes and accepts his real role, he is a diva

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players dont know how to execute. Those its tough for them to get in a rhythm when one guy is hogging the ball so much.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We all see it, but Paula can't see it. Spolestra must have wiped his drool at a camp or during a game for him to love the guy. If Pat were younger, he would come down and fire him and take over coaching and bring back the old coaches that he let go.

Stupid mistakes by the coach.

1. Not brining in energy players when the sixers cut 23 point lead to 15. Why no Bird, no Ennis, no Whiteside until later in the 3rd. Left Wade and Deng in too long.

2. Why wait until under 6 minutes to bring Wade, Deng and Williams back in there once the lead was gone.

3. Why no set plays? Why no adjustments?

5-10 at home and about to be 5-12. We will likely be lucky to be an 8th seed.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, not so bad that we lost this game - seeing the lousy fan base cry about it makes it all worth it.

The truth about Heat “fans” is coming out

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you don't fucking lose at home to a team like the Sixers when you had a 20+ point lead in the 3rd quarter. You just don't. Fuck!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all see it, but Paula can't see it. Spolestra must have wiped his drool at a camp or during a game for him to love the guy. If Pat were younger, he would come down and fire him and take over coaching and bring back the old coaches that he let go.

Stupid mistakes by the coach.

1. Not brining in energy players when the sixers cut 23 point lead to 15. Why no Bird, no Ennis, no Whiteside until later in the 3rd. Left Wade and Deng in too long.

2. Why wait until under 6 minutes to bring Wade, Deng and Williams back in there once the lead was gone.

3. Why no set plays? Why no adjustments?

5-10 at home and about to be 5-12. We will likely be lucky to be an 8th seed.

Funny how none of this was being said the last game when the Heat won by double figures - in fact, the attendance for that game on this board was minimal at best - of course, because they were winning and you clowns had no ammo to criticize Spo and give Diva a pass as you usually do. This is why losses are just as fun as wins - brings out the truth about his lousy fan base and its stupidity and ignorance

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, you are such a damn pigeon. Season after season you just find someone else to hate. Its ridiculous.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They have absolutely no choice but to stand around and watch when diva is not even looking to make the right decisions and pass because he is instead too busy trying to force the issue and trying to make something out of absolutely NOTHING.

I will continue to call him a diva until he does what is right for the TEAM - the only way for him to do that is to take a lesser role and admit he is no longer worthy of being a starter and should be coming off the bench, and not necessarily as one of the first off the bench... until he realizes and accepts his real role, he is a diva
What like the wide open shots we got for Chalmers (2X), for Deng, and the passes he made to Haslem and Granger?

Granger, Haslem and Cole were -14, -16 and -14. Coach really screwed up the substitution patterns. 9 points in the 4th quarter is bad.

Perhaps, we can do a video for Spolestra next year when he comes back as Stan Van Gundy's assistant with the Pistons...LOL!!!

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, not so bad that we lost this game - seeing the lousy fan base cry about it makes it all worth it.

Just shut up! You annoy me.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That we support our players yet criticize them when appropriate? We hate that Spolestra has not gotten the most out of his team and seems totally clueless and inept with his substitution patterns and coaching. This loss is the beginning of the free fall that I think is coming. Bosh comes back for us to just fight for an eight seed.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 /21 for diva 0 for 3 from the foreign land for him and 5 of 7 from the line - but idiots in here will give him a pass because he was the leading score - oh , and 3 turnovers, probably the 3 most costly of the game.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, you are such a damn pigeon. Season after season you just find someone else to hate. Its ridiculous.

Like I told the other idiot that said this, get your facts straight - its not season after season, the Heat have been around since 88 ive only ever been critical of Beas during his first stint, Scrub Battier and Chris Quinn - the latter 2 still among the worst to ever put on a heat uniform.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hate that Spolestra has not gotten the most out of his team and seems totally clueless and inept with his substitution patterns and coaching.

You have shown a immense amount of ignorance in your time on these boards, so maybe thats part of the problem - along with youth - But, in case you didnt know, the Heat are without 2 of their key players, one is out for the season and one not known when he is going to return - and not to mention the one guy that often SITS OUT games for no reason -- No way to figure out a true sub pattern or anything of that sort when you dont always have the same guys available for a game.

But, go ahead and keep being ignorant. I will continue to enjoy this season, no matter where we go - or dont go.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shut up! You annoy me.

So its working? GIves me more reason to continue - not that I was going to stop anyway.