• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat Game Thread for February

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on the former. McRoberts has been a complete bust on his contract and is always injured. Deng is fairly injury prone, and as you mentioned he does have glimpses of where he still plays at a high level. Problem is is that at $10 mil, you need to be more consistent which he isn't. Also, the system was play doesn't suit Dragic's strengths. He's still a good player. We're just not putting him in a position to succeed.

I have faith building them around as well. Who knows? Maybe once Hassan gets his money he then shapes up. Maybe he finally conforms to the Heat way. If Bosh is retiring, it certainly puts things in perspective on Whiteside.

Whiteside apparently has been handed another golden opportunity.
He'll get his minutes.
He'll be a major focal point.
This is his make or break time in as far as possibly/hopefully remaining a Heat.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Bosh put on snap chat that he'll only be out a week?

First, where did you see this? And have you been able to find the actual snap chat/video? or whatever the fuck its called

Secondly, no better source than the direct source himself on a particular matter. Again, this doesn't seem like a matter to be playing around with and be so speculative with -- if thats the timeline he has put on things -- there is great reason for optimism - And, again, until anything is official, I will keep hope alive!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside apparently has been handed another golden opportunity.
He'll get his minutes.
He'll be a major focal point.
This is his make or break time in as far as possibly/hopefully remaining a Heat.

So, you see, when the coaching staff doesn't play him in certain situations you( I am speaking to everyone in general to the fans who have complained with how his PT is handled) it is done so for a reason - he's fucked up whether its been his play or his behavior he has fucked it up - IMO, to this point he has had a very long leash on him in this regard -- he has taken it for granted. Its enough. He gets a clean slate now but will have to earn it more than ever -- as you said, its a make or break situation for him - his true character should soon be revealed. We can only hope its one that benefits him and the team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, where did you see this? And have you been able to find the actual snap chat/video? or whatever the fuck its called

Secondly, no better source than the direct source himself on a particular matter. Again, this doesn't seem like a matter to be playing around with and be so speculative with -- if thats the timeline he has put on things -- there is great reason for optimism - And, again, until anything is official, I will keep hope alive!

Not sure exactly where, cause I was on several sites, but I think Ira tweeted it.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following Ira's feed all day and haven't seen it so either I missed something or it came from someone else

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following Ira's feed all day and haven't seen it so either I missed something or it came from someone else

Google chris bosh snap chat.
Apparently it's song lyrics, with those words.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't found the actual audio but I have found that he says the words " In a week, I am gonna be alright" reference to a song apparently. Could mean a whole lot or a whole lot of nothing. I think on game day we will know some more

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if he shows that growth, he will certainly make a case to be here and get paid

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Heat, Sean Marks to be Nets GM. Props to him

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
season is over. may be time to blow this team up this offseason. Bosh is unreliable. Wade is old. Dragic is overpaid. Whiteside isn't worth a max contract. Deng is a free agent. Keep Winslow and start over. Offer Wade like 3 years 20 million to retire a heat. Rebuild. Was a good run.