• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold The Trader

Honestly I wasn't planning on doing any trades right off, but Foot had to have Hill and I thought his offer was good, but it left me light at WR, thus trading my backup QB for a WR I like.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised there hasn't been more stuff posted, post draft.
I had another draft.
Not sure my picks need explanation.
I usually draft conservative.
That's what I got.

Treff, I had Smallwood all queued up when you picked Blount. So I worried you'd double up with Blount and then Smallwood. Glad you didn't.

Just gonna wait now for Bandit to rip my team to shreds then give me B- grade or C+.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade with Monkee

He gets Mariota
I get Tyrell Williams.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol autodraft killed me in the middle rounds and gave me 2TEs. Just trying to get rid of one.
You sneaky fox.
Sorry. But I'll take my lumps with Julius T.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKOShocks

1. Gronk. Monster when healthy and easily replaced if injury occurs.
2. Dez. Pumped that he made it back to me! Even if it was expected.
3. Brady. Was set to take TyMo here, but weirdly happy he didn't make it. 50 for Tom (and 20 to Gronk?)
4. Adams. Expected to start my RB run here, but I like Adams too much. Lots of TD in my first four.
5. Gore. Perkins almost made it, but I'll take the Tank.
6. Lacy. Wasn't psyched with this pick, but Rawls and Prosise can't stay healthy.
7. Hill. Down with the ship. I feel obligated to take him.
8. Charles. Upside in the form of a major risk back up.
9. Foreman. Upside in the form of, I hate the guy in front of him.
10. Smokey. Reunited and it feels so good.
11. Mack. Got Gore's back.
12. Steelers. Browns in week one.
13. Prater. Kicker.
14. Spiller. Maybe I'm crazy, but he looks good to me... move over rookie.

I'm in serious need if some luck on the wire ... but isn't that the best part? ;)

Last edited:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Joe's) WINDY CITY SLOTHS
4 LeSean McCoy, Buf RB - really was gonna take Ajayi here but chickened out. (Preseason concussions)
21 Isaiah Crowell, Cle RB - can't believe he made it back to me near the end of the 2nd.

28 Amari Cooper, Oak WR - productive, steady. My kind of player.
45 Allen Robinson, Jax WR - he gets tons of targets. Maybe this year he catches a few more.
52 Paul Perkins, NYG RB - no one behind him on the depth chart. I'll live or die with this pick.
69 Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR - he's my Allstate agent. (good hands)
76 Emmanuel Sanders, Den WR - like his numbers when Seimien was throwing. Since he still is...
93 Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB - couldn't resist. He's my Marc Bulger of this decade.
100 Wendell Smallwood, Phi RB - rumors that he's starting? And he was still on the board?
117 Marcus Mariota, Ten QB - didn't like the other options on the board.
124 Kevin White, Chi WR - starting WR with no risk involved.
141 Julius Thomas, Mia TE - 24 TD in 2 seasons with Gase. Reunited.
148 Dan Bailey, Dal K - threw up a little taking a Cowboy.
165 Eagles D/ST D/ST - gonna live & die with the Eagles this season too. Own 'em everywhere.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face, I'm just glad that it all ended up working out. I'm sure you were panicking, I know I would have been.
Yea it sucked! I was all geared up & ready to rock. My fault for not signing in sooner & figuring it out. Was just finishing up some work crap right before the draft thinking I was good to go.

Lesson learned! Never trust ESPN!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face LeeUS

1. AB... You all knew it was a given. One of the major reasons I chose the 3rd pick overall.
2. L Miller... Not really excited about this pick. I passed on Marshawn Lynch which I think I may regret.
3. Hilton... Always land Hilton every year in at least a handful of leagues. Somehow his ADP always lines up with my draft position lol. I like having him.
4. Ingram... RB cliff was real. The pool in front of me wasn't favorable, but I have enough optimism in Ingram to think he'll make a good RB2/RB3/Streamer
5. Ryan... Wanted him or Brees & knew they wouldn't last until my next picks. Had to take the dive if I wanted 1 of the elite.
6. T Coleman... Needed stability & streaming options for my RB corps. Coleman was an easy decision.
7. Landry... Loved the upside with that offense. But now with Cutler I'm not so sure. Still worth the grab.
8. Decker... Been hearing nothing but great things about him. Excited to see what he'll do in TEN.
9. Bernard... Scraping for RB depth here. Didn't like it, but if he can return to form in the passing game then he'll get his.
10. Henry... Probably waited a round or 2 too long to grab a TE. But I liked Henry's potential last year. Should be able to improve on it this season. If not, there's plenty of options to stream or pickup.
11. Seahawks... Stuck with my usual strategy of a 10th or 11th Rd Defense. Wanted the Chefs but Treff snaked 'em just before me.
12. Manning... Best backup available.
13. Vinatieri... Didn't like the sleeper pool or the backup TEs here. Went against my norm of only ever picking kickers in the final Rd, but Vinatieri has been a quality producer. Felt like getting some insurance this year to see how it pays off.
14. M Jones... Starvin Marvin is a great sleeper in my book. He boomed onto the scene last year before going quiet for the rest of the year. Hoping he recaptures that magic.

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had another draft.
Not sure my picks need explanation.
I usually draft conservative.
That's what I got.

Treff, I had Smallwood all queued up when you picked Blount. So I worried you'd double up with Blount and then Smallwood. Glad you didn't.

Just gonna wait now for Bandit to rip my team to shreds then give me B- grade or C+.
Yea, Smallwood...i suppose there's potential there, but i saw enough last year to see he's basically a lesser Paul Perkins, but has competition on the Eagles. The rumbles about him starting over Blount? Meh, preseason mumbo jumbo. Of course Blount didn't shine in preseason, guy runs people over just to get moving in the right direction, not going to get that engine purring with a measly 4 two hand touch carries per game. When the real hitting starts, he'll be decent enough to hold off a schmoe like Smallwood for most meaningful touches

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope @broncosmitty wasn't having issues and actually had something "more important" going on. I'd hate to see him get 27 WRs autodrafted when he was available, but locked out of the room somehow.
I fell asleep. Lol

Got 8 Defenses in another dynasty draft tonight. It'll take me four years to get rid of them. This has happened before.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I drafted pretty well this year. Never really felt like I reached or took many risks. Simply let the draft fall to me & rolled with the punches.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go

11th spot always tricky with you Rb crazy ":)(*&##+

Round 1-Pick 11-Mike Evans ....well i usually have Julio and he went at 9 and my choice was made easier however i really though i would go Evans if i had a choice...

Round 2-Pick 14-Todd Gurley i may very well have gone Wr Wr however to do so i was taking Nawlins Thomas or Nelson and the both went at 12 and 13 so Howard or Gurley and i went Gurley

Round 3-Pick 35-Terrelle Pryor was dreaming of McCaffrey here but wasnt even close he went at 27 so i was taking Hunt or Hyde or so i thought gone at 32 and 34 so i wrestled with Ingram or Wr i wanted Hopkins (homer) and though i could wait so i took Pryor

Round 4-Pick 38 -DeAndre Hopkins fait au complet ^^^^

Round 5-Pick 59-Tevin Coleman i would of taken Kelce or Reed here had they been there yepper already gone thus a solid Rb though not a starter and taking him led to my next pick as the next pick should be a starter for a few weeks anyhow

Round 6-Pick 62-Darren McInjured the next pick i just talked about ^^^^ im hoping he is a starter as has been talked about maybe a 6 week starter and i know the DoublEE owner can not be thrilled but im pretty sure he would be gone by pick 83 now i could have gone Gore (but didnt want to) or Kelly but i planned on getting Cousins and have Pryor so 3 Skins is one too many and certainly no need for 4skin (oops sorry)

Round 7-Pick 83-Delanie Walker ouch i was 1 pick from Derrick Henry (drag though i had him) so i changed direction as i wasnt drafting Fat Lacy here who went next if it was PPR i go Duke but... so new plan is Walker and i wrestled big time with Ertz only time will tell (also i may land Mariota so that helped me lean Walker way)

Round 8-Pick 86-Texans D Ok Ok earliest ever for me Let me tell ya though i was going Qb then D however with Cousins Mariota Carr Winston Luck Cam Big Ben all available and 5 teams with Qb already lets start a D Run.either now or soon so i (homer out) go D and Texans

Round 9-Pick 107-Jameis Winston of the Qbs mentioned just above^^ i would have gone Cousins or Mariota 3rd choice here but any of the 3 was fine and the double up points with Evans is nice

Round 10-Pick 110-Charcandrick West time for depth Rbs at this point im going back to back and maybe West without Ware gets enough work Hunt should be the man but West has had moments before and maybe i deal him to Hunt owner

Round 11-Pick 131-CJ Prosise as good as any for a starting chance later this year

Round 12-Pick 134-Eric Ebron back up Qb or TE well Walker does have a history so..

Round 13-Pick 155-Matt Prater wow a few kickers went this round so i took Matt i was going kicker now anyhow as my last pick is 3 picks later

Round 14-Pick 158-Kenny Stills lots of Wrs out there similar to this i took Kenny and hey maybe i pair him with Cutler one by week

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Baldwin isn't fitting in well in the locker room.

Most because he doesn't take hand offs.