• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok with it. Like my qb, wrs, & te. Didn't plan on going wr/wr and also didn't plan on waiting so long to take a qb but if nelson and Thomas can perform like top 10 wrs then I'll be in good shape. Jordy was the #2 fantasy wr last year
Oh that part about not making trades....just disregard that, everyone knows I will.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks again for your help @Bandit... Still would like to know why the hell that happened.

Apologies to everyone in the A league for holding up the show.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised there hasn't been more stuff posted, post draft.

I'm no good at charts and stuff, can't even properly screen shot and get that posted here. But I'll give my team write up

Pick #1
Rd 1. D. Johnson- don't think any explanation is needed.
Rd2. Ty Montgomery, not entirely pleased here, but Crow was the last of my big names i wanted at RB, and Joe took him well before he got there. TyMo will have a few big games, he'll miss a few. . hopefully that'll balance out to a solid RB2.
Rd 3 Christian McAffrey. It was go rookie, or reach big time if the target was RB..which it was with this group. So i took the one i feel is the most talented, and only has one RB to compete with, not two.
Rd 4 Kelvin Benjamin. 23 picks later, after Ram snuck Keenan Allen out from under my nose. Panthers offense poised for a bounce back, and it'll be driven by my two Panthers.
Rd 5. Tyreek Hill. Gonna have some growing pains I'm sure, but dripping with massive upside if he can survive the move from gadget guy to #1 WR.
rd 6. Jamison Crowder. Favorite target of an arcade game offense, with little talent to run the ball. Real shot at 100+ catches, 1200 and 8-10.
Rd 7. Adrian Peterson. Wanted Twin Coleman, but Face plucked him two picks before me. If he has something left, he's in a high octane offense that can provide him plenty of chances. Hey, he's AP..worth a shot in the 7th just on faith alone. .. right?
Rd 8. L. Blount. Had a TE targeted here ever since i took AP. Ertz was the one I've wanted for a month now. Of course he made it you Ram's pick and poof, he's gone. One more year of banging in TD's Blount, come on, you can do it!
Rd 9. Delanie Walker. Meh, he'll have solid numbers as usual, more attention outside with Davis, Mathews, and Decker.. should open up the middle more, even if the targets take a little dip.
Rd 10. Dak Prescott. Finally a guy i had eyeballed for 20 picks makes it past Ram and Face. Cam nearly fell to me, but not sure if id have taken him regardless. I do like the Panthers chances, but 3 guys in the same O is a bit much.
Rd 11. KC D. Bandit broke the dam in rd 10, i didn't see a discernable difference between the RB's/WR's i could have had here, and those that likely would still be there next turn, so i went with it. Excellent return game, amazing Dline and LB's.
Rd 12. Cooper Kupp. Love this kid. Slot machine deluxe, and with those skills, a potential red zone dynamo. Addition of Watkins should really help take the pressure away.
Rd 13. Joe Flacco. Just in case Dak flops, why not. Ravens pass more than most, adding Maclin might balance the attack, letting Wallace go back to his natural style and stop pretending to be a possesion guy, could be good.
Rd 14 C. Santos. Cuz, why not?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good doing business with you Foot. Makes me a bit nervous to be counting on two rookies RBs, and I think I need to start looking for a upgrade at WR most likely, or maybe the WW will help.:nod:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks again for your help @Bandit... Still would like to know why the hell that happened.

Apologies to everyone in the A league for holding up the show.

Face, I'm just glad that it all ended up working out. I'm sure you were panicking, I know I would have been.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Sam - guess the fanstasypro guys don't think as highly on my team as I do this yr. ... think they are wrong but we shall see.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still pissed about the Gilly pick. I just finished thrones and will assess my team tomorrow.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang - first trade 3hrs after the draft. .... wow