• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Constitution (Message Board Bragging Rights League - Rules)

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine @Chef99 you want to throw shade. Sit on your soapbox and put me on blast. You do you then.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We the people of the MBBRL, in order to form a more perfect MBBRL, establish justice, insure League tranquility, provide we start a defense, promote the general welfare of the MBBRL, and secure the blessings of liberty to our owners and players do ordain and and establish this Constitution of the MBBRL of America.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine @Chef99 you want to throw shade. Sit on your soapbox and put me on blast. You do you then.

I'm not throwing anything and you have no reason to be upset with me. I wasn't attacking you, I was simply trying to explain something.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you cut a D to pick up Tyreek who you played yet cut 2 weeks later

but with all that has been said I do agree it's enough
I certainly didn't bring it up to attack you
It has been brought up to point out some of this years slippage which we never had before
yet some others keep pushing to add to a not so solid 24
Which is the point that appears to be lost

and yes that is definitely the lesser of our issues as for the other prob I'm sure there will not be a need to discuss
I already feel he is as good as gone

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you cut a D to pick up Tyreek who you played yet cut 2 weeks later

but with all that has been said I do agree it's enough
I certainly didn't bring it up to attack you
It has been brought up to point out some of this years slippage which we never had before
yet some others keep pushing to add to a not so solid 24
Which is the point that appears to be lost

and yes that is definitely the lesser of our issues as for the other prob I'm sure there will not be a need to discuss
I already feel he is as good as gone

To discuss the second part first because I believe it is aimed at what I was saying in another thread. If Micro is gone, then that issue is over and done with.

On to the first part, I disagree with what Shady did but think this is turning more into a fight instead of a productive discussion. I am saying we need to lay off Shady and figure out what we are going to do with this issue in the future. Shady is too good a player to push him out and that is unfortunately that is the way I see this discussion going.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first part makes no sense. He does realize I would have had no WR if I had not picked up Hill. I cut Hill once my 6 players who were on bye week returned so I could have a full roster. Hill eventually made it back onto my roster for the rest of the season.

I have no plans on leaving @obxyankeefan. Unless i'm kicked out. Not sure if that is the goal of people like treff, chef, barilko and lefty or not. But it seems like they have been the most hostile.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first part makes no sense. He does realize I would have had no WR if I had not picked up Hill. I cut Hill once my 6 players who were on bye week returned so I could have a full roster. Hill eventually made it back onto my roster for the rest of the season.

I have no plans on leaving @obxyankeefan. Unless i'm kicked out. Not sure if that is the goal of people like treff, chef, barilko and lefty or not. But it seems like they have been the most hostile.

Honestly, where have I been hostile to you? I thought I was sticking up for you with the 'naming of the new rule'. I think what you did was wrong, and it was one of the factors (not the only one) that made me give up the recaps, rather than start something with you.

I disagree with what you did. I didn't call you out or attack you.

What's the problem?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not hostile at all I never said I want you out
Show me where I said that
and the first part not making sense to you means you do not get it
A you could have kept a d and dropped some one to fill the Wr spot
6 byes is no excuse
I dropped Tate my 5 th pick I think to fill my open spot after sending numerous trade offers and even posting what I was doing on the main boards to help facilitate a trade
and I have yet to be hostile
Please show me when I'm hostile
Now that makes 2 you have asking where and when they were hostile
I even stated out loud I'm not attacking you

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me Hostile towards you ?? - - can't recall that at all - perhaps you have me confused.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Joe, perhaps you should call the thread you actually want nobody to screw with, "Which Golden Girl was the hottest?" and then people will leave it the hell alone :)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not throwing anything and you have no reason to be upset with me. I wasn't attacking you, I was simply trying to explain something.
You know what, I sure am glad you are not a farmer otherwise we'd all be getting bullshits instead of cake from Chef.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, I sure am glad you are not a farmer otherwise we'd all be getting bullshits instead of cake from Chef.

Sam, you have written a lot of good posts in your time, but this might be my favorite.