• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit @leftypower @TREFF
Not sure who of you has commish permissions for the Barbarians?
But can you please copy and paste the draft results of the Barbarians and either email me or put it in a pm?
Thanks.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does rooting against your team so they get a good draft pick make you a horrible fan?
Do you see my teams to the left?
Doesn't make you a horrible fan. It makes you a passionate loyal fan because you want to see the team improve.

While it may not look good for keeping Cousins, stranger things have happened in the NFL. You never know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial price offering.
I see. Well I'm a little shocked by your draft Foot. Hogan and Jackson as your starting WRs ? About the only WR I'm even remotely interested in is Coleman, on your roster. Just don't see a fit.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks @Barilko
You can redact my results request. Bar came thru.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hind sight I should have drafted Crowell in the second instead of Mixon. I could of got Mixon next pick instead of Miller.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this has nothing to do with bragging rights but I don't feel like posting else where so here I go. Does rooting against your team so they get a good draft pick make you a horrible fan? I don't see Kirk Cousins resigning my Skins after they had their chance. Skins finally found their franchise QB in the 4th round after trading a king ransom to move up for RG3 then they blow it when KC does well. So is it wrong of me to hope Skins get a top 3 draft pick to get either Sam Danold, Josh Allen or another QB worthy of the pick?

I don't think it makes you a terrible fan of the team is bad, but the Skins won't be near bad enough to get one of those guys without trading up way too many assets.

We need new ownership and for Bruce Allen to go. I don't see either happening anytime soon, so I expect more mediocrity. That being said, I think the Skins are more likely to make the playoffs this year than to finish in the bottom 10. Most likely is between 7-9 wins.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. Well I'm a little shocked by your draft Foot. Hogan and Jackson as your starting WRs ? About the only WR I'm even remotely interested in is Coleman, on your roster. Just don't see a fit.
I'll give you dalvin cook and colenan for hill and martin

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be in A next year.

Not so much fun drafting from the 12 spot. Last year my draft made me want to puke. I immediately started looking at rosters for trades and trades I did. This year, I'm pretty happy with my draft, don't see making a lot of trades.....at least until things go all to hell.:nod:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much fun drafting from the 12 spot. Last year my draft made me want to puke. I immediately started looking at rosters for trades and trades I did. This year, I'm pretty happy with my draft, don't see making a lot of trades.....at least until things go all to hell.:nod:

Im ok with it. Like my qb, wrs, & te. Didn't plan on going wr/wr and also didn't plan on waiting so long to take a qb but if nelson and Thomas can perform like top 10 wrs then I'll be in good shape. Jordy was the #2 fantasy wr last year