• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wowsa I sweated it out. And now for a winning streak. Sorry Monkey great battle

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I'm in a great position to be thinking playoffs or not, but best I can tell I'll still only be half a game out of the division lead after tonight, so I'm still planning on it. Not prepared to pay the price on Gordon, sorry Lefty..
But, every member of the team is available, and I'm in desperate need of a QB and a TE (and a kicker) this week, and holding the #12 waiver spot doesn't bode well, so I'm willing to talk turkey.

We've been there before so not surprised - but maybe someone wants a top WR for the stretch run. ...
Heck if my 4-0, 0-4 pattern repeats then I'll be in the thick of it. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been there before so not surprised - but maybe someone wants a top WR for the stretch run. ...
Heck if my 4-0, 0-4 pattern repeats then I'll be in the thick of it. ....

Would LOVE to have him. . But Jones, Maclin, Lafell, Bryant, White... unless you want a 2 for one on receivers, I need to trade a WR, not for one. .ughh

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent out about 6 offers... I'd better put my Chef's hat on today. ..

Treff-

Do you mind if I wait until waivers go through before I decide on that one? Hope that doesn't throw a wrench in any of your plans.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job on the write ups again Treff.

He has targeted Preston Parker 6 times so far 0 catches. Hello. Eli. No 84 big guy. You know caught 3 tds for ya that Thursday when you were against me...cmon. Eli lets go. Donnell please

Barilko, I truly believe when a player does that to you that it is a sign that that player is not for you. Just like with woman. No matter how hot she is or how hot a player is if they don't perfomr for you then you need to move on, lol. And the fact that he beat you with three TDs I understand why you got him and I am not knocking but I would never touch him after he did that to me, just another bad omen.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff-

Do you mind if I wait until waivers go through before I decide on that one? Hope that doesn't throw a wrench in any of your plans.

No I won't be bothered by it at all, but as I mentioned I sent out a bunch. . So one or more of them being accepted would throw a bigger wrench into that particular plan

Last edited by a moderator:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe - BTW - just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your posts on our matchup. I have this tradition (quirk?) whereby I never look at my opponents players and do not check matchup progress until Monday morn. Silly, weird or whatever you wish to call it. But there was a time when I locked myself to the computer and steadily tracked progress during all the games - but I found myself mainly pulling against their players and sort of lost the fun of just watching the games. I still keep tabs and pull for my players (since I know who they are) but generally have no idea who I'm playing against - just that if I don't have them somewhere then I must be playing them somewhere. ..... ok, that's mine - bet some of you do something weirdly similar. ....

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those in position to make a playoff run, I will consider reasonable offers for Gordon and/or Ivory. Offer expires this Friday (11/07/14). .... After that, I may as well stand pat.

Lefty
I would love to have him back but I have 4 byes on my bench and the other spot is a defense. I just don't have the flexibility to make a move this week. I would be interested if he is still on the block next week, but that is most likely too late.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent out a few more. . Is everyone taking the same stance as Duff and waiting for waivers? Bahhumbug

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty
I would love to have him back but I have 4 byes on my bench and the other spot is a defense. I just don't have the flexibility to make a move this week. I would be interested if he is still on the block next week, but that is most likely too late.

Yep - if I wait until after week 10 then it will only be as if he is on a bye week. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe - BTW - just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your posts on our matchup. I have this tradition (quirk?) whereby I never look at my opponents players and do not check matchup progress until Monday morn. Silly, weird or whatever you wish to call it. But there was a time when I locked myself to the computer and steadily tracked progress during all the games - but I found myself mainly pulling against their players and sort of lost the fun of just watching the games. I still keep tabs and pull for my players (since I know who they are) but generally have no idea who I'm playing against - just that if I don't have them somewhere then I must be playing them somewhere. ..... ok, that's mine - bet some of you do something weirdly similar. ....

So, no one else has a ritual on game day - hard to believe. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, no one else has a ritual on game day - hard to believe. ....

Oh boy.. here goes. ...

Every Sunday I eat the same breakfast, bacon eggs hashbrowns, slathered in white gravy. I drink coffee from the same cup. .a black South Park one with Timmy on it. Then, I write down my team, my opponent's team and color code them with highlighters for easy tracking as to when the game is on so that I'll know with one glance which still has players left. Then I search the program guide and write down which channels their games are on for fast flipping. And then I enter both teams in the Direct TV player tracker. And if that isn't done by kickoff if the first game's kickoff the day is shot.

Happy now?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Lefty,

Here goes mine!

A few things. First, whatever I am wearing that Sunday, if I win I make sure I have the same clothes on every Sunday until I loose. I have actually thrown clothes away after losing a game. I also don't like to check the other teams players or know exactly whom he has. I always feel or at least it has seemed in the past the minute I check to see who he has I suddenly see that guy running in for a score. I also don't talk to anyone on Sunday on my phone, lol. Ok so we are all a little crazy. i told you guys we have a lot in common!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well trade one is done. . Put my money where my mouth is in the Peterson thread. . All offers I sent out earlier with Julio Jones in it. . Sorry but he's on Team Ram now.

Jones, D. Martin for Peterson, Z. Ertz.. all need a QB.. and a RB upgrade on Tate/Sankey/Sproles

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well trade one is done. . Put my money where my mouth is in the Peterson thread. . All offers I sent out earlier with Julio Jones in it. . Sorry but he's on Team Ram now.

Jones, D. Martin for Peterson, Z. Ertz.. all need a QB.. and a RB upgrade on Tate/Sankey/Sproles

You are killing me.

Third time my opponent with huge bye week issues pulls a massive trade out of their asses.

Now I have to face Julio against the worst pass D in the league instead of AP on bye/suspension.

I may be 6-3, but looking at the remaining schedule it will require a minor miracle for me to make the playoffs.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are killing me.

Third time my opponent with huge bye week issues pulls a massive trade out of their asses.

Now I have to face Julio against the worst pass D in the league instead of AP on bye/suspension.

I may be 6-3, but looking at the remaining schedule it will require a minor miracle for me to make the playoffs.

:) what you get for beating my rear beet red last week. . Although a totally unintended side affect:suds:

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry Tlance we will have a good game though