• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B League Recap

Cheesehead takes out BK

Cheesehead got good games from Carson Palmer, Mark Ingram, and his kicker leading him to a 102-83 victory over BK who got good games from Andy Dalton, Ellington, Sanders and his Texans D, but not much else. Cheesehead moves up to 4-5 and BK falls to 3-6.

Better to be Lucky than Good

Haroldseattle got 38 from Andrew Luck, 22 from Alfred Morris and 27 from Maclin to lead him to victory over Steelers 117-74. Steelers had Big Ben's 47 points on his bench again this week which would have gained him 35 points if he had started him over Cam, but he still would have come up short. Both teams move to 3-6 on the year.

OBX voodoos TK

OBX got good games from Brian Hoyer (yes Brian Hoyer) Jamaal Charles, Odell Beckham, Charles Clay, and the Cardinals D to pull off the 83-70 win. TK got 33 out of Ryan Tannehill, 17 out of the 49ers D, 7 out of his kicker, and 13 out of the rest of his team. So this game features Ryan Tannehill against Brian Hoyer, who would have thought that at the beginning of the year? OBX moves up to 2-7 and TK falls to 3-6.

Chef takes Milk and smashes it on the table

Chef started Kaepernick over Tom Brady leaving an extra 23 points on his bench and it made no difference whatsoever as he still scored the most points in both leagues behind great games from Jeremy Hill, Deandre Hopkins, and Desean Jackson, and double digits from Kelce, the Browns D and Hauschka to win 121-74 over Milk. The win moves Chef to 7-2 and drops Milk to 6-3.

Foot kicks Smitty

Smitty had the disappointment that was Philip Rivers this week and much like Treff in the A league, the -3 points was just too much for him to overcome falling to Foot 84-72. Foot got good games from Brees, Rainey, Graham, Lafell, and the Eagles D. Smitty was led by Gostkowski, never a good sign when you say that about your kicker. Foot moves to 5-4 and Smitty falls to 7-2.

Micro continues to dominate

Shady put up a good fight, but in the end, the machine that is Micro was just too much for him. Micro's Broncos combined for 54 points and he sprinkled in 15 from Sanu, 16 from Denard Robinson, and 17 from the Seahawks D to pull off the 116-104 victory. Shady got great games from Alex Smith, Lynch, Foster, & Antonio Brown, but it just wasn't enough. Micro moves to 7-2 and Shady falls to 4-5 and gets his first loss in the MBBRL.

Notes from the B league

Micro is dominating the league right now with the most points, best breakdown record, and tied for the best record. He has a two game lead in the Huns division and is looking pretty unstoppable right now as he has a 6 game B league breakdown lead which is huge at this point in the year. Just for good measure, he is also dominating the league wide breakdown with a 12 game lead over Joe.

Chef and Smitty continue to go back and forth as the leaders of the Visogoths division with Chef holding the tiebreaker right now.

Milk still has a comfortable two game lead in the Ostrogoths division.

The league is extremely top heavy with only 5 teams over .500 and every playoff team has at least a two game lead over their closest competitor. Nobody is technically eliminated from playoff contention, but in the next few weeks that will happen for several teams unless something changes. The head-to-head division battles might not mean anything at the end of the year if everything is already clinched. The most drama might be who wins the Vigoths division between Chef and Smitty.

Your playoff teams if the season ended today:

#1 Micro 7-2
#2 Chef 7-2 tie breaker over Smitty for division
#3 Milk 6-3
#4 Smitty 7-2

Micro still has to play Milk and Chef and Smitty defeated Micro head-to-head, so if Smitty ends up winning the division with the same record as Micro, Smitty would be the #1 seed.

Right now there would be two teams moving up which would be the breakdown champ and the Super Bowl Champ. Breakdown leaders are:

Micro (67-32)
Smitty (61-36-2)
Chef (60-39)

The two teams that are currently at the bottom of the standings which certainly doesn't have anything to do with oblivion, but is closer to purgatory or even better more like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow:

TK (5.5 power ranking)
OBX (7 power ranking)
Steelers (8.5 power ranking)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice work Bandit. I learned that the division tiebreaker is head to head not breakdown. Back to work to catch Joe.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great write ups bandit!! Awesome work all year!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stuff as always, Bandit.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm first this week. Probably because all of you savvy GM's are still trying to improve your teams.

Lefty over Bandit - his matchups couldn't be any better this week. Ryan against Tampa, Lynch against the Giants, Hillman against Oakland, Benjamin against Philly, Rainey against Atlanta. Just too much.

Ram over Tlance - Ram completes his sweep of the tough part of his schedule probably behind 30 points from Julio Jones.

Monkey over Fuzzy - He should have won last week and I'm picking him until he does, plus I think Jeremy Hill has another monster game tonight.

TKO over Barilko - I have no idea what is going on with Barilko's lineup but he has like 15 bench players right now and TKO needs a win.

Sam over Joe - Demarco Murray might score 50 points if they let him in this game.

Dilwuff over Treff - Ben Tate and Bishop Sankey are just too sad to pick as your starting running backs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm first this week. Probably because all of you savvy GM's are still trying to improve your teams.

Lefty over Bandit - his matchups couldn't be any better this week. Ryan against Tampa, Lynch against the Giants, Hillman against Oakland, Benjamin against Philly, Rainey against Atlanta. Just too much.

Ram over Tlance - Ram completes his sweep of the tough part of his schedule probably behind 30 points from Julio Jones.

Monkey over Fuzzy - He should have won last week and I'm picking him until he does, plus I think Jeremy Hill has another monster game tonight.

TKO over Barilko - I have no idea what is going on with Barilko's lineup but he has like 15 bench players right now and TKO needs a win.

Sam over Joe - Demarco Murray might score 50 points if they let him in this game.

Dilwuff over Treff - Ben Tate and Bishop Sankey are just too sad to pick as your starting running backs.

I have a feeling that this trade may be the difference between my team making and missing the playoffs.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to try to get my picks in before the Thursday game this week.
Fuzzy picks:
Monkey over Fuzz- Not rooting for him, but Monkey has been getting close and my 2 RBs on bye may be too much to overcome.
Ram over Tlance- too many injuries and byes for Tlance...and is that Julio on Ram's team?
Lefty over Badass-Glad I am not playing Lefty with all those juicy matchups.
TKO over Bar- Bar planning on springing the surprise lineup?- but not enough in this one.
Sam over Joe-Sam has solid lineup even with 5 players on bye.
Dilwuff over Treff- Dilwuff coming on and Treff starting the 2 RBs that I drafted (not good).

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to try to get my picks in before the Thursday game this week.
Fuzzy picks:
Monkey over Fuzz- Not rooting for him, but Monkey has been getting close and my 2 RBs on bye may be too much to overcome.
Ram over Tlance- too many injuries and byes for Tlance...and is that Julio on Ram's team?
Lefty over Badass-Glad I am not playing Lefty with all those juicy matchups.
TKO over Bar- Bar planning on springing the surprise lineup?- but not enough in this one.
Sam over Joe-Sam has solid lineup even with 5 players on bye.
Dilwuff over Treff- Dilwuff coming on and Treff starting the 2 RBs that I drafted (not good).

Remember when the Athos division was good? I picked against all 4 Athos teams including myself!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam over Joe-Espn has Joe favored so Sam should win
Ram over Tlance-Nice matchups for Ram and a lot of Q's for T..............be better if those Q's stood for quality.
Pops over Son-Lefty's RB's(yeah, I said it) doninate this week.
Monkey over Fuzzy-Well, unless Big Ben throws for 6 TD's again, then all bets are off.
TKO over B-Close game IMO but TKO pulls it out.
Lite Beers over TREFF-The RB's this week just favor "The Gruesome Twosome"

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 9 Joestradamus

Fuzzy wins the week at 5-1, Sam, Tlance, and Bandit all check in at 4-2, Joe and I bring up the tail end at 2-4

Season totals=
Fuzzy 36-18
Bandit 32-22
Tlance 32-22
SAm 28-20
Treff 25-29
Joe 20-28

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 predictions sure to be exceptionally wrong

Tlance over Ram-I think everyone is a bit overblown with this deal, Jones hasn't eclipsed 10 points since week 5 and ATlanta's line isn't any healthier now than it was last week..you'll be fine

Lefty over Bandit..the fall of Athos teams continues

Fuzzy over Monkey..at this point no superstitious pick is going to help, but I'm still rooting for win #1!

Barilko over TKO, the return of Calvin Johnson means good things for Stafford

Joe over SAm in what should be the best game of the week. I give the edge to Aaron Rodgers over the Foster-less Sportsboys

Treff over Will/Duff- Yes I"m still picking myself regardless, no one else may have faith in my madness, so I'd better damned well have it

Suicide and COma recaps to follow the game this evening

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are having a closed door meeting and only West and the D snuck out to start Thursday night...

and West used his connections in getting Tko to give the Brown's D the week off

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing stuff Bandit thanks for the time an effort

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance you have been served

trade_winds.jpg

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting tired of guessing wrong. Browns on my bench with 24! :doh:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey getting no breaks. He finally has a solid lineup in place against my team with 4 starters on bye and his RB1 & WR1 score 5 points combined in the Thursday night game. It's not over but good grief!

:doh::doh:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys I need your expertise and opinions here. I am in a 10 team hardcore league (the hardcore just means that we have no benches) and I have the most points in the league by about 150 right now and I am 6-3. We start one QB, one RB, one WR, 3 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 IDP, 1 defense, 1 kicker. This is my team right now and remember, the only way you can pick anybody up is to drop somebody because there's no bench. Oh yeah, scoring is half point PPR, 4 point QB touchdowns, decimal scoring, everything else standard.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Matt Forte
WR - Julio Jones
Flex 1 - Leveon Bell
Flex 2 - Justin Forsett
Flex 3 - Jeremy Maclin
IDP - Luke Kuechly
K- Mason Crosby
Def - Broncos this week but I've been streaming

That part was just so you could all go Holy Shit nice team, but here's the question I have. Next week Forsett is on bye, so should I drop Forsett and pick up Josh Gordon or just roll with Forsett the rest of the year? Yes I know that Gordon isn't playing until week 12 either but since I won't be getting any points out of Forsett next week anyway that would be the perfect time to add Gordon if I'm going to do it. Thoughts?