• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on your league, to be honest. With 5 bench spots, it is tough to waste one on a QB, but sometimes necessary, especially during bye season.

I plan to hold both RG3 and Romo through week 11 before re-evaluating.

In week 1, I wil almost never have 2 QBs and in week 13 I will usually be back down to 1.

2 years ago I didn't carry any. Streamed at Qb and went 11-2

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those in position to make a playoff run, I will consider reasonable offers for Gordon and/or Ivory. Offer expires this Friday (11/07/14). .... After that, I may as well stand pat.

Cam Newton can be bought also.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 9 MNF look ahead

one week after some massive scoring, things have returned to normal, especially since, for the second consecutive week, Big Ben had huge numbers on the bench in both leagues

KOTF
Only one official Final;
Tlance cruised past Treff, 96-69, Ingram posted an early lead, and Tlance never looked back. The lovely -3 for Rivers, combined with his sabotage of my kicker and my TE made this one a cake walk. Even a slightly less than mediocre day could've generated 20-25 points between the three of them and made this one a bit more interesting..grrr

One game is decided but not over;

Dillwuffdabeast has beaten TKO, currently 85-61, but D/W isn't done as he hopes to "Big Ben" TKO a little more with TY Hilton, up big late in the fourth quarter and still passing

all other games are at least technically still in doubt;

Fuzzy currently leads Bandit, 61-54, Bandit is pinning his dim hopes on on the Colts Defense (I did that last week, didn't work out for me either), while Fuzzy has Luck, Bradshaw and A. Williams tonight. I do believe Bufford T Justice has the Bandit in his sights tonight

Lefty has s slight edge on Joe, 76-72, both with one bullet left in the dueling pistols..Lefty has Randle, while Joe counters with TRich.

Ram is leading Sam, 99-83, both have a single Colt in the race this evening, Ram enters Dwayne Allen, and Sam will be riding Donte Moncrief head into turn four hoping to overcome the 2 length lead.

And finally, with SmokingMonkey searching for his first win of the season, currently leading Barilko 108-106. Monkey has fried his last shot, and Barilko is looking for at least 2 points from Donell

BATG
All six matchups have at least one player involved tonight.

Chef Currently leads Milke, 121-71. Milk still has TRich to go, but I don't think Trich ever put up a thirty even in his awesome rookie season.

Micro currently leads the resurgent SHady, 116-89. Micro is finished, but Shady still has D. Allen and the Colts D. Possible, but hope is a little slim.

Trudem leads Bk, 83-76. Trudem has Vinatieri and Bk needs a fairly big score from Bradshaw

Harold has the edge on Steelers, 79-60, and still has Luck tonight, but SP will offer up Rueben Randle and A. Williams.

TK is clinging to a slight advantage over OBX, 70-68. OBX needs only 2 from ODB Jr.

And finally, Foot has the lead on Smitty, 78-51. Foot , ironically enough, still has a kicker tonight in Josh Brown, as Smitty goes with the duo of TY HIlton and L. Donnell.

Race for relegation-
A currently leads week 9 970-962, however, the Barbarians have the player edge tonight. Both leagues have the usual suspects going, KOTF have Moncrief, but BATG have ODB Jr., Josh Brown, and Vinny. quite possible the Barbarians gain at least a little ground this week.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I'm in a great position to be thinking playoffs or not, but best I can tell I'll still only be half a game out of the division lead after tonight, so I'm still planning on it. Not prepared to pay the price on Gordon, sorry Lefty..
But, every member of the team is available, and I'm in desperate need of a QB and a TE (and a kicker) this week, and holding the #12 waiver spot doesn't bode well, so I'm willing to talk turkey.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I'm in a great position to be thinking playoffs or not, but best I can tell I'll still only be half a game out of the division lead after tonight, so I'm still planning on it. Not prepared to pay the price on Gordon, sorry Lefty..
But, every member of the team is available, and I'm in desperate need of a QB and a TE (and a kicker) this week, and holding the #12 waiver spot doesn't bode well, so I'm willing to talk turkey.

I'll trade you Foles:suds:

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that. Duff coming in outta right field with a little smart azz.

Hmmmm. Must be getting cocky with WilDuff's 4-1 record in the last 5 weeks. (Or is it 3-1 in the last 4 weeks? Ah, who cares? Told ya I was getting cocky, just not "3-years-ago-Foot-level" cocky)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great synopsis as always Treff, but one correction: Milk also has Moncrief going.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who here is ready for some baseball? :scratch: :noidea:

:10:

You know I am, Rev...made my first trade this morning. I will carry this over to the Baseball section and rant at Philabuster a bit more for getting me involved so early. ;)

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like Will may have been a week early in his Hill is prediction

Ya Wil good call for sure. I picked him up in one league and. Played him. Also sent Monkey an offer for him but Monkey wisely said no and started him. And if Eli doesn't target Donnell Monkey will win his first

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has targeted Preston Parker 6 times so far 0 catches. Hello. Eli. No 84 big guy. You know caught 3 tds for ya that Thursday when you were against me...cmon. Eli lets go. Donnell please

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win here and I'm only two games out:yahoo:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has targeted Preston Parker 6 times so far 0 catches. Hello. Eli. No 84 big guy. You know caught 3 tds for ya that Thursday when you were against me...cmon. Eli lets go. Donnell please
Got yer wish...poor Monkey