• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not quite finished Daredevil yet (10 episodes in), but like last season it's great with the only weakness being the Kingpin. I wanted to give this character a second chance, but they've officially turned the cold, calculated, physically intimidating beast from the comics into a really lucky, fat asshole who has occasional fits of retard strength.

He still has yet to beat anybody in a real fight. It's not so intimidating when he only wins when he's up against senior citizens, people who he sucker punches before the real fight starts, and people who have just been seriously injured. Fingers crossed they kill him off. At this point the most fitting death would probably be to have him fall in the river and drown.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the season finale of season 2 for Daredevil.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like how the actor player The Punisher...

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not quite finished Daredevil yet (10 episodes in), but like last season it's great with the only weakness being the Kingpin. I wanted to give this character a second chance, but they've officially turned the cold, calculated, physically intimidating beast from the comics into a really lucky, fat asshole who has occasional fits of retard strength.

He still has yet to beat anybody in a real fight. It's not so intimidating when he only wins when he's up against senior citizens, people who he sucker punches before the real fight starts, and people who have just been seriously injured. Fingers crossed they kill him off. At this point the most fitting death would probably be to have him fall in the river and drown.

It definitely was a different take on him, and I didn't mind it. He does have some great scenes though. Tell me when you get to him locked up in the police wagon. I thought that was one of the best scenes of the entire series so far.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally disagree with Kingpin being a weakness. We're watching his origin alongside Daredevil's and we should expect a real character to have to grow into himself. First off, Vincent D'Onofrio has been incredible the entire time he's on screen IMO. He just pulls you into every scene. So as he discovers his passion and inspiration through Season 1, we see him develop the reason to use his strength and brutality. Now, in season 2 we're starting to get his thirst for domination over the entire city and his ability to manipulate other people to help him achieve that goal.

To me Kingpin is the slow burn villain of the entire Daredevil series and he's only going to get stronger and more important as the series continues. I love that about DD. He's not simply a big strong man; Kingpin is a genius businessman, a sociopath, and a subtle villain. He's not running through the streets challenging DD to a fight. He's gonna buy up every building Matt Murdock has any connection to, he'll tear it down, and he'll make the life of everyone Matt cares about a living hell. Then he'll crush him hand to hand.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kingpin did just enough to make him the main bad guy in season 3. Which is fine with me. I am sort of bored with "The Hand"

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kingpin did just enough to make him the main bad guy in season 3. Which is fine with me. I am sort of bored with "The Hand"
Kingpin will be an on-going baddie, but the Hand will be the main antagonist for S3, I think, led, at least for a while, by Elektra.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive my ignorance. But who is a main rival for Punisher as I feel he will be a DD regular now that he doesn't get his own. Kingpin is a DD main baddie. Something Punisher and DD can team up against.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive my ignorance. But who is a main rival for Punisher as I feel he will be a DD regular now that he doesn't get his own. Kingpin is a DD main baddie. Something Punisher and DD can team up against.
Has it been officially announced that they are not making a Puny series?

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it been officially announced that they are not making a Puny series?
Last I saw, it was that. Cage, JJ and DD are what they are doing, with Punisher doing cameos.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason was, they amount he was featured in DD, was pretty much a Punisher series as well.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puny impressed everyone on DD S2 and Marvel and Netflix have considered shaking things up a bit to give him his own series.

I just did a quick google-search, and there is nothing new outside of the execs really liking Puny, and looking into giving him his own show.

Right now, the greenlit projects are Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders. Nothing past that has been greenlit yet, or tossed out the window. I think it safe to assume that first up after these three will be a Puny solo.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot about Iron Fist... And I always thought Punisher is the perfect character (along with Cage and DD) that was meant for this type of series. JJ was alright, as a SH, but I loved the creepiness of Killgrave as a Villain.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 3 Netflix seasons so far, they have done rather well as far as baddies go.

Kingpin in DD1 was an absolute HR. I cant imagine them doing that any better. Until...

Kilgrave (Purpleman) in JJ1 was quite possibly BETTER than Kingpin. Such a creepy dude with a devastating lower-level power. Literally, the dude mind raped people. How fucked up is that?

Puny in DD2 was yet another HR. The Hand, though, was unfortunately weak. But the Hand IS the main DD arc, so I think we are stuck with them moving forward.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Hand IS the main DD arc, so I think we are stuck with them moving forward.

Well I am rather disappointed, I always thought Kingpin was his main arc. And the Hand just was so repetitive in seemed in S2.

And yeah, how much he controlled and "mind raped" his victims. Main reason I kept watching, with how much manipulation he was capable of.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished season 2 of Daredevil last week. Nothing surprised me in that The Punisher and Fisk stuff was great but the Elektra and The Hand stuff wasn't interesting to me in the least. Now I'm four episodes in with Jessica Jones. It's not bad but just don't really care too much about the character, at least right now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished season 2 of Daredevil last week. Nothing surprised me in that The Punisher and Fisk stuff was great but the Elektra and The Hand stuff wasn't interesting to me in the least. Now I'm four episodes in with Jessica Jones. It's not bad but just don't really care too much about the character, at least right now.
The character is OK, but she has, I think by all accounts, a rather limited power (she is strong and can jump, but she isn't SUPER strong). JJ really seems to be more about Killgrave, while being told in a noir fashion.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The character is OK, but she has, I think by all accounts, a rather limited power (she is strong and can jump, but she isn't SUPER strong). JJ really seems to be more about Killgrave, while being told in a noir fashion.

The one thing I will admit it has going for it is the paranoia, wondering who is and isn't under Kilgrave's control. He is probably the most interesting character on the show in my opinion.

Also could care less about the Hogarth character at this point. I figure she'll play an important part down the road but right now, I just don't care. I think that Luke Cage could be interesting but they really haven't gotten too deep into his character yet and figure they're saving that for his series in the fall.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in The Black Panther movie coming out? I heard 2017, but far as I know. They haven't found anyone to play BP. Scratch that. Chadwick Boseman is BP I guess. Good choice. maybe we will see BP in 2017......I'll believe it when I see it though.