• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martin Mayhew

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure. But there were a couple guys who were pretty certain!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must confess, I did not believe smit-tay when he first told me. I assumed it was TP fuckin around with everyone. Please forgive my transgressions.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell by the fact that you post at 11:17 and then again 5 minutes after I do first thing in the morning. Its ok fake guy. You've been called out. You know you didn't play D-1...and I would bet you didnt play at Olivet. So call me what you will...not a liar.

#TrustmeIamfake

I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep if you believe me or you don't. I couldn't care less. I do know -- if I was going to make up a story -- I would have been a hell of a lot better than a guy standing on the sidelines for 2 years and then transferring to a MIAA school.

I realize you got the short end of the stick (no pun intended) in the height department, but you don't have to take it out on me. Use that aggression to motivate those Pop Warner players -- just don't get too aggressive with the kids bigger than you or they may knock you on your ass.

#CoachNapoleonComplex

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure. But there were a couple guys who were pretty certain!

Damn. I had no idea. I got my transplant the same day Matty Pimp came back into the game to beat the Browns. Even got a signed autograph from the man himself once I recovered. Spent the next 2 years building myself back up now I'm good as new. :-)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just disappeared really fast after talking about needing/having heart sergury. Pretty awesome that you came thru the whole thing and are doing well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I had no idea. I got my transplant the same day Matty Pimp came back into the game to beat the Browns. Even got a signed autograph from the man himself once I recovered. Spent the next 2 years building myself back up now I'm good as new. :-)

you had a heart transplant? that is amazing. congratulations on the full recovery. out of curiosity -- when you get a transplant, do they give you the info on the person you receive the organ from? if you don't feel comfortable talking about it -- i completely understand.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you had a heart transplant? that is amazing. congratulations on the full recovery. out of curiosity -- when you get a transplant, do they give you the info on the person you receive the organ from? if you don't feel comfortable talking about it -- i completely understand.

Thank you. I don't mind. It's super fucked up. Dude killed his own dad and I got the heart. Can't wrap your mind around it, just makes you appreciate everything a lot more and question a lot of shit less.

The Rogersville Review - News Story

There is/was another story out there of when the son was sentenced where the guys wife says the only good thing that came of it was a 35 year old guy (me) getting his heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks dude. Like I said, good to be back. :suds:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a pretty incredible story, not sure why you said to be respectful....Looks like you could kick the crap out most guys and your wife is gorgeous to boot...Good luck the rest of the way homie.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I don't mind. It's super fucked up. Dude killed his own dad and I got the heart. Can't wrap your mind around it, just makes you appreciate everything a lot more and question a lot of shit less.

The Rogersville Review - News Story

There is/was another story out there of when the son was sentenced where the guys wife says the only good thing that came of it was a 35 year old guy (me) getting his heart.

WOW - that is absolutely amazing. I know feel like crap, as I just renewed my license a month or so ago and they asked me if I wanted to be an organ donor and I said no. After hearing your story -- I think I will be going back to the secretary of state and getting that changed to yes.

Thank you for sharing.

Vader

Not Quite Evil Enough
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank goodness for the guy who told the story about his heart transplant. it was the only thing worth reading about on this thread. were it not for that this might have been a new record for idiocy on the different Lions message boards that I have read for years.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank goodness for the guy who told the story about his heart transplant. it was the only thing worth reading about on this thread. were it not for that this might have been a new record for idiocy on the different Lions message boards that I have read for years.

not even close.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then vader, u obviously missed the thread on the CBS board when BSLoser was trying to tell us all how cool he was and how he saves lives. That was a doozy. ;)

Vader

Not Quite Evil Enough
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then vader, u obviously missed the thread on the CBS board when BSLoser was trying to tell us all how cool he was and how he saves lives. That was a doozy. ;)

I know the poster you are referencing actually, he's from the CBS board right? I didn't spend a lot of time reading that bored but I did some. can't say I recall the thread you are referencing but I think I know who you are talking about. I seem to remember other posters that would talk about him making coffee and sending faxes. I guess I can't say for sure that it's him because I really wasn't on there much, but I think that's who you're talking about. those would have to be some pretty important faxes and some damn good coffee if they saved lives

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow nice story.....i remember going at it with you back in the day swarm over the MSU/UM rivalry. Glad you made it back.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was the fax boy...someone to remain anonymous. Created fax boy Bobby on CBS and followed him. He has to be going crazy not knowing where we are!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give swarm credit. He was the only one who truly made me want to throw my laptop under the bus!! (Not named bslegend) I can see now after his brush with fate, he has chillaxed and has no worries. I like the kindler gentler rob base/Shawn Berry/swarm! Welcome back brah.